the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, its not long now.

Go down 
+2
micjer
Biggles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Well, its not long now. Empty
PostSubject: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 pm

About four weeks thereabout to the big 2012!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 am

After all of the failed prophecies and predictions over the last 10 years......what does everyone think is going to happen?

I know Zorgon feels nothing is going to happen.

My feeling something has to give. Don't know what is going to take place, but look at how the world has gone mad. Wars and talk of wars. Economic collapse (at least fears of it) Earth changes, and weird phenomena.

My feeling is we didn't volunteer to incarnate at this time for the dark side to win and be able to enpower their NWO, so something has to change soon. With the latest proposed legislation in the US, they are certainly trying their hardest to win.

Last edited by micjer on Wed May 16, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:04 pm

flower

hi guys
my take on 2012 is that for those who are open to it..who have worked to be open to it
total knowledge of how everything works will be revealed...

on the winter solstice of 2012 if you have prepared your mental and emotional and other levels
then you will know what is what and how you fit..how it all really works

what you do with this info will be totally up to you

in some folks maybe only partial info..in most..nothing at all
the world won't change unless we change it..
it'll just keep on keepin on

we already know that
knowledge IS power

...so what do you do with yours...what do others do with theirs..
is all knowledge static or does it change with the individual frames of reference...hummmmmmmmm scratch

do we use it to get the heck outta dodge
or
do we stay and use it to help

so if i am guessing correctly..what would you do with all the knowledge?????
we do have about a year to work at being a clear reciever...will we (work at it )
or will we just sit on our assets and wonder????

lol! such fun , huh? lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:02 pm

I've been waiting a long time for 2012 to arrive, ever since I discovered the phenomenon and the Mayan calendar back in 2005.

A little too open minded back then with the doomsday prophecies, just like the 2012 movie portrayed. Now my perception has changed a lot. I feel there is too much focus towards the ending of this Age and not enough of the beginning of the new Age. This new Age does in my opinion mark a shift in consciousness and a subtle one to begin with. Sure we will still have the elite scum trying to pull off more wars etc and mother earth will continue to cleanse herself with natural disasters however time will go on at an accelerating speed.

There is still something inside of me that we will witness something special in this incarnation, don't know what but should be a good show.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:42 pm

I agree with you kerm, changes are already occurring with people making a stand with protests around the world. More people listening to what the awake and aware are putting out there, things will change.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Gee found a song which has to be in this thread

There is no end to life...Its one big scam to create fear. There are cycles which everyone is part of, but nothing to worry about in the flesh.

From the album - Millions now will Never Die

EDIT changed the video for another..same song though ;)

The Conspiracy against LIFE...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 am

The 2012 thing may not be too much of anything.... I dunno

After the US government passing all kinds of tyrannical laws now to have the military put civilians in jail with no trial,no phone call, no bail, and they do not even have to tell anyone that they picked you up, it is called disappearing..... They label you a terrorist and you are gone.

There may be a lot of OWS people coming up missing during the year 2012.

There may be many bloggers going away too, mysteriously and maybe even a few posters on forums like ours might be an endangered species now

The government is so scared of a major uprising from the people that they are passing all these laws to try to control there grasp on power.

The factor they have left out is the God factor, they cannot control him and according to the book of Revelation, God gets real pissed and does some real serious ass kicking to many nations during these last days that we are now in.

I cannot see all this going much past the year 2014..... That is just a guess on my part, but we are very close to the ass kicking part against the Babylon world system and The sooner the better as far as I am concerned..... fortune teller
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 am

Great thread here guys...I love the conversation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, its not long now.   Well, its not long now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, its not long now.
Page 1 of 1