the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are the Beetles?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Where are the Beetles? Empty
PostSubject: Where are the Beetles?   Where are the Beetles? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Here in the Black Hills of South Dakota, they say the trees are being killed by pine beetles. They all believed it, I believed it until I went outside and looked at one of the dead trees. There are black holes in the wood but no beetles, no beetle poops, no beetle babies, no beetle carcases, NO BEETLES

Then I looked up in the sky and saw them chem trailing again.

No little bugs, no evidence of bugs eating the pines, just a lot of dead pine trees. In all my research I saw pictures of the bugs, photos of the dead trees, but no actual photos of the beetles on these specific trees. The forest service wants to spray the trees to help with the "infestation" but they are having a hard time getting it past the indigenous people.

I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Beetles?   Where are the Beetles? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:47 pm

maybe the beetles are hiding in that badger steve wears on his head
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Beetles?   Where are the Beetles? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 am

Chemtrails are notorious for killing off trees and plants, that's why they do it, so that we cannot grow our own food. I'm sure if you took a PH sample of the soil and water where you are it will be the dinging the acidic bells. This is what's killing the plants, next will be the eco-system's wildlife and so on down the food chain. This is why I made my blog, to make people aware.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Beetles?   Where are the Beetles? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:13 am

S..S.
i don't think it is the chemtrails..where i am we are having a problem with the emerald elm borer..and it isn't the beetle it is the laurva
under the bark that kill the tree..by the time you see a lot of beetles..it is way too late

http://www.barkbeetles.org/mountain/fidl2.htm
The mountain pine beetle, Dendroctonus ponderosae Hopkins, is a member of a group of beetles known as bark beetles. Except when adults emerge and attack new trees, the mountain pine beetle completes its life cycle under the bark.

The beetle attacks and kills lodgepole, ponderosa, sugar, and western white pines. Outbreaks frequently develop in lodgepole pine stands that contain well-distributed, large- diameter trees or in dense stands of pole-sized ponderosa pine. When outbreaks are extensive, millions of trees may be killed each year. Periodic losses of high-value, mature sugar and western white pines are less widespread but also serious.

During epidemics, widespread tree mortality alters the forest ecosystem. Often, beetles have almost totally depleted commercial pine forests and, in some cases, have converted valuable forests to less desirable timber species, such as subalpine fir. Sometimes, forested areas are converted to grass and shrubs. The profusion of beetle-killed trees can change wildlife species composition and distribution by altering hiding and thermal cover and by impeding movement. Tree mortality may increase the water yield for several years following an infestation. Moreover, the dead trees left after epidemics are a source of fuel that will, in time, burn unless removed.

Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Beetles?   Where are the Beetles? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:39 am

I suspect you may be correct. TY for the info. Now, I'm wondering how these insects mutated. I'm thinking that way back when they used to have natural forest fires that got rid of them in a natural way and now, they "thin" the forest in an effort to prevent the fires.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Beetles?   Where are the Beetles? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 am

S.S.
one of the shows on alaska and the cold north had that explaination...seems when they didn't get enough cold to maintain the frozen ground..not only did the ground sink but the bugs went crazy because they had no down time and they reproduced in mass numbers ..totally devestating the northern forrests
it was a natural result of an unnnatural warming

or maybe the warming is just a part of the big picture..and we don't see it cause we are still in the small picture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the Beetles?   Where are the Beetles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are the Beetles?
Page 1 of 1