the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calibration test

Go down 
+5
micjer
nogroz
Sanat
Anchor
Reunite
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Ok I will start with asking Sanat to conduct a callibration test for me.

Will there be a significant auroral event taking place on April 2010?
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:46 pm

That is not calibration it is divination.

Maybe Sanat can answer your question, but it wont be by calibration.

BTW: if I knew the answer (which I think I do) I couldn't give it to you unless there was some qualifer that introduced doubt - otherwise there would be freewill infringement.

>Will there be a significant auroral event taking place on April 2010?
Yes - probably

flower

A..
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:18 am

I could only calibrate the probability (in percentages) of such an event to occur at that time as it is a future event and the whole universe could be gone by that time etc. so anything is possible, but some things are more probable than others:). But I don't see any reason why bother about this...

Anything that you can imagine has some percentage of probability to manifest given a certain time interval/deadline (be that 0.00001% or 99.9999%). The impossible is only impossible because it cannot be imag-ined. Looking into this can take the edge off a lot of arrogance. When something is imagin-able it always has some truth to it (it must be somewhere on the scale from 1 to 1000+). Arrogance brush off things imagined as totally "untrue/lie", while Awareness takes all things equally into consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Reunite
Reunite

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:24 pm

I hear you.. future events can go on probability alone.

Thanks Anchor for your input
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 pm

So why the big deal about an Auroral event?

And whats so hard about predicting them if you understand the cycles of the Sun?

Here are the last 23 cycles

Calibration test Hathaway1_strip2

If you notice #19, a very high peak... that was 1958

THE AURORAL DISPLAY OF FEBRUARY 13-14, 1958
http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=AD0274463

Auroral Absorption of 18-Mc./s. Cosmic Radio Waves on February 11, 1958

ON the night of February 10–11, 1958, a spectacular auroral display was widely observed in the United States. Fig. 1 shows the effect of this aurora on 18-Mc./s. cosmic noise from the sky, as observed at the Sampson Station of this Observatory (lat. 42° 47' N., long. 73° 27' W.). The vertical scale indicates approximate relative absorption of cosmic noise in decibels as received. The horizontal scale gives Universal Time on February 11. The dotted line represents the record of the following night, February 12, which itself shows at 7hr. U.T. a characteristic dip which we consider to be associated with auroral activity. The peak at 0915 is a calibration mark. We note that the time marks, which are produced every 10 min. from WWV signals at 5 Mc./s., fade out at 0250 for the remainder of the night.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v181/n4616/abs/1811156a0.html

Spectral characteristics of low-latitude auroras observed from Japan on February 11, 1958
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=4189572

So when the solar cycle peaks it is only natural to expect a fantastic Auroral display... no mumbo jumbo or Smurf predictions needed...

Now the next cycle, #24 is due to peak in Spring 2010... How about that eh? It is also expected to be one of the biggest we have recorded... so again, I would expect the Auroral display to be awesome and over a wide area like in 1958..

[size=18]Scientists Predict Big Solar Cycle[size]

Dec. 21, 2006: Evidence is mounting: the next solar cycle is going to be a big one.

Solar cycle 24, due to peak in 2010 or 2011 "looks like its going to be one of the most intense cycles since record-keeping began almost 400 years ago," says solar physicist David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center. He and colleague Robert Wilson presented this conclusion last week at the American Geophysical Union meeting in San Francisco.

Calibration test Sunprom_soho_med2

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/21dec_cycle24.htm
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 pm

But wait a second... didn't that Smurf say it wasn't going to be till 2013?

Yup sure enough... here it is..

"Nothing will happen in Dec. of 2012, but the following months, will be hell for you, it will last for sometime. nature is cleaning house, ...."

Well funny thing... seems NASA scientists made a revision...

More revisions to the NASA solar cycle prediction

Cycle 24 Sunspot Number Prediction (March 2009)
Year Mon 95% 50% 5%
2012 10 126.9 102.9 78.9
2012 11 127.4 103.4 79.4
2012 12 127.8 103.8 79.8
2013 01 128.0 104.0 80.0
2013 02 128.0 104.0 80.0

2013 03 127.9 103.9 79.9
2013 04 127.7 103.7 79.7
2013 05 127.3 103.3 79.3

Calibration test Ssn_predict_anim_nasa
Above: step by step animation of solar cycle revisions since 2004

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/03/08/more-revisions-to-the-nasa-solar-cycle-prediction/

Seems the Smurfs are getting their data from NASA angel
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 pm

It's like we are in the lull before the storm right now. It reminds me of geyser that is suppressed and the longer it goes without releasing its energy the bigger the blowoff.

Calibration test Geyser
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:55 pm

For my part, I dont see major geological shifts until 2013. These are perhaps what was being refered to as "nature cleaning house"

However, I also think that the cleansing process is already in operation now.

Enormous energies are cleaning the astral planes (lower end of the 4th density) closest to us, and the entities within it that are no good for the process here on Earth that cannot or will not move to higher planes will loose thier astral bodies and the process for them will continue elsewhere. This is the higher cleansing that aids the cleanup that is happening also on Earth.

An analogy would be the forest fires we saw in Victoria - killed a lot, but left it all quite healthy and ready for renewal.

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:34 pm

Sanat have you callibrated the Cassiopaean Transcripts?
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 am

The more humanity wakes up the less need there is to be "shaken awake" by cataclysmic events etc. And also it relieves Gaia from pressure build up without the necessity for "dramatic events".

The Cassiopaean Transcripts 1994-2002 calibrate in the higher 400's in their raw form and totality. They are limited and distorted by the lack of coherence and intelligent patterns of the questioning (jumping back and forth from things of importance and interest to all right to something internal of little importance to anyone else). Very much focus on personal issues waters the whole thing down. I would love to see an edited version where all the nonsense is edited out. It would probably increase a lot in calibration by that. I find it strange that these people who were familiar with the RA material etc. could not ask more coherent and intelligent questions and followup questions regarding these things. But then again perhaps they wanted to be as "independent" as possible from all other material and sort of start from scratch... I have not read it all yet, perhaps it gets better after some time...
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:38 pm

It's funny cause I only just accidently found them and all sources are now pointing me there. The link you provided montalk.net listed the Cassiopaean Transcripts - "Among the most insightful and original channelled material ever published".

I only just started reading it myself..yes it was a bit slow and personal from the beginning however it's getting really profound the more I read it.

Also are you familar with "Bringers of the Dawn"?

Thanks for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Yes, this montalk site inspired me to read these things also. The Cassiopaean thing is very profound and I would love to read just the juicy stuff and thus save time. But I guess it is worth to read through to find all the gold amidst the dirt. "Bringers of the Dawn" I am reading now also (it calibrates around 590). I think it is an important book to put things into a larger context and learn what has been going on here, but be aware that some of what is "prophecised" here is not necessarily valid anymore (i.e the fake alien invasion etc). To be informed we must learn from many different sources and use discernment. That is why I like to follow the weekly and monthly channelings from different sources listed on my site...
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:38 pm

What I love about synchronicity is that I discovered the Cassiopaean transcipts and The Bringers of the Dawn only a couple of days before I clicked on the Montalk.net links only to find the same recommendations.

And I should thank you as I found Operation Terra as per your site some time ago.

Take care
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Yea, Op Terra is interesting. Here is a quote from the latest Nidle message:

Quote :
Greetings! We come again with more to say. Inner Earth and its Agarthan nation await you! The Agarthan people have lovingly constructed a whole series of special crystal cities for you to live in just before and after your transformation, which takes place in your individual metamorphosis Light chambers. Here, we would like to give you more details about Agartha and your crystal-city residences. To begin with, Inner Earth is a place filled with wonders. Inside your Earth is a fifth-dimensional realm created with Light technology, which turns Inner Earth into a paradise beyond compare. When you enter, you notice the gentler, diffuse glow of Earth's central sun. Surrounding you are lush fields; great mountains; broad, dense forests; and stunning, luminous crystal cities, radiating with ever-changing colors. These clusters of immense, glowing crystals house a society of fully conscious humans whose customs and ceremonies mirror those of other galactic humans throughout the galaxy. Other things that strike you are the wide-open sky and the wonderfully pure scent of the air.

http://www.paoweb.com/sn042809.htm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Sanat wrote:
Yea, Op Terra is interesting. Here is a quote from the latest Nidle message:

Quote :
Greetings! We come again with more to say. Inner Earth and its Agarthan nation await you! The Agarthan people have lovingly constructed a whole series of special crystal cities for you to live in just before and after your transformation, which takes place in your individual metamorphosis Light chambers. Here, we would like to give you more details about Agartha and your crystal-city residences. To begin with, Inner Earth is a place filled with wonders. Inside your Earth is a fifth-dimensional realm created with Light technology, which turns Inner Earth into a paradise beyond compare. When you enter, you notice the gentler, diffuse glow of Earth's central sun. Surrounding you are lush fields; great mountains; broad, dense forests; and stunning, luminous crystal cities, radiating with ever-changing colors. These clusters of immense, glowing crystals house a society of fully conscious humans whose customs and ceremonies mirror those of other galactic humans throughout the galaxy. Other things that strike you are the wide-open sky and the wonderfully pure scent of the air.

http://www.paoweb.com/sn042809.htm

Interesting link. I had not seen this one before. Inner Earth? Guess that brings us back to the hollow earth discussion that we've had on here.

I do believe that planets and their moons are hollow. That is the planets that are not gaseous.

It is interesting that it says that there will be crystal cities that are being prepared for us. Both explorer stories that I've read in regards to entering into the hollow earth speak of crystal cities .
or beautiful buildings with gold.

Admiral Richard B. Byrd's Diary (Feb. Mar. 1947 )

Quote :
The radioman and I are taken from the aircraft and we are re ceived in a most cordial manner. We were then boarded on a small platform-like conveyance with no wheels! It moves us toward the glowing city with great swiftness. As we approach, the city seems to be made of a crystal material.

The Smoky God.. The Olaf Jansen story..

Quote :
The houses were large and beautifully constructed, and quite uniform in appearance, yet without sameness. The principal occupation of the people appeared to be agriculture; the hillsides were covered with vineyards, while the valleys were devoted to the growing of grain.

I never saw such a display of gold. It was everywhere. The door-casings were inlaid and the tables were veneered with sheetings of gold. Domes of the public buildings were of gold. It was used most generously in the finishings of the great temples of music.

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/PartThree.htm
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 am

The Earth is not "hollow" in 3rd density (there are a lot of underground bunkers/city though). As it says (and that is partly why I quoted it) the hollow Earth is a 5th density realm. According to the Cassiopaeans mr. Byrd "stumbled over" a portal into the "hollow Earth" so that the way he experienced it, it seemed like actual 3D Earth was hollow with these cities etc. Probably a reason for this also... Bashar also confirms that the hollow Earth is not in 3rd density, but higher density. 3D earth is probably filled with lava etc like they say.

The Cassiopaeans talk about the Wave that is coming and will peak somewhere around 2012. Those not ready will be dragged under, while those ready will be able to surf it into 4th density. A recent Nidle report talks about this Wave also:

Quote :
Physicality is nearing a great shift that is destined to move a new Light throughout it. We have watched this taking form from data received from our Science and Engineering (S&E) fleets scattered throughout this galaxy. Similar reports have come from science fleets stationed in other nearby galaxies. We are on the edge of the great changes prophesied eons ago by Heaven. This excites us, and we come here at this time to tell you about what we are observing. These energies are a herald of a great Light that is to change us in the very near future. We ask that you understand two things about these energies: First, they do not represent anything calamitous; they are a positive force for change within our numerous realms. Second, they are going to transform you into something whole, wonderful, and good, as well as utterly transforming what you now know as your present reality.

These natural changes are showing up throughout this galaxy. Your scientists are noticing that a great deal of ultrahigh energy is streaming from several sectors in this galaxy and moving outward from the galactic core. This core energy is merely a forerunner of what is to come. This great wave comes from the very core of physical Creation. It is a wave of positive change! As it passes each galaxy, it rearranges how a galaxy operates. In effect, it reorders what physicality is and how it operates. This 'God-force' is not to be feared; rather, it is to be praised and longed for! Our communications with galaxies much closer to it confirm this, and we live in joy that such a wondrous event can happen during our present lifetime. We have asked our fleets to report on the effects of this wave as it approaches our own galaxy. So far the results indicate a radical effect on the many worlds contained in this galaxy and indicate a need to prepare all for what is getting close to happening. This is why we are informing you at this time about what we now know about these things.

http://www.paoweb.com/sn033109.htm

There is a whole Wave Series based from the Cassiopaean transcipts. If you read that you will avoid all the personal issues and get a lot of the juicy stuff:

Quote :
12-05-94

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the definition of, and would you describe for us, a dimensional curtain?
A: Self-explanatory. Think.
Q: (L) Can dimensional curtains be between dimensions at the same level of density?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are dimensional curtains also something that occurs between levels of density?
Q: (L) So, a dimensional curtain is a point at which some sort of change takes place... what causes this change?
A: Nature.
Q: (L) In specific terms of the engineering of it, what defines this change?
A: Experience.
Q: (L) Is it in any way related to atomic or quantum physics or the movement of atoms?
Q: (L) Okay. An atom is in 3rd density. What distinguishes it from an atom in 4th density?
A: Reality.
Q: (L) What distinguishes one realm from another?
A: Assumptions.
Q: (L) Okay, what you assume or expect is what you perceive about that atom depending upon which reality you are in, is that correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) What determines your assumptions?
A: Experience. Every thing that exists is merely a lesson.
Q: (L) Okay, so once we have learned certain lessons, as in experience of certain things, then our assumptions change?
Q: (L) Okay, is this Wave that is coming our direction going to give us an experience that is going to change our assumptions?
A: Catch 22: One half is that you have to change your assumptions in order to experience the wave in a positive way.
Q: (L) And what does this wave consist of in absolute terms?
A: Realm border.
Q: (L) Is that realm border as in a cut-off point between one reality and another?
Q: (L) Is that realm border as in dimensional curtain?
Q: (L) So the planet earth is going to pass through a dimensional curtain?
A: Or an earth. All is merely a lesson, and nothing, repeat nothing, more.
Q: (L) Well, my experience with lessons has been that they are generally painful. Is this realm border crossing, or this merging experience going to be what we, or I, in the 3rd density, would perceive as painful?
A: Wait and see.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

Given that there are so many different Wanderers on the planet from different places/densities/families etc. I think that different families have different plans to "get back" their members. Some have planned to make the transition back to their "real Self" in 5th density inner Earth. Others onboard motherships (ala Op Terra), and others other places. I guess we will know when the time comes...
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:55 am

Regarding Calibration:

There is a very curious and fun part of the Cassiopaean transcipts where they ask about the accuracy of the RA material which the Cassiopaean 6th density being has said is 63% accurate. I quote part of it here:

Quote :
12-31-97

Q: Now, at some point you said when we asked about the Ra Material, you gave the number that it was 63 per cent accurate. Do you confirm this now?
Q: Now, I want to know exactly how you got this number 63, how you computed it, why is it 63 and not 62 or 64?
A: The divination process always breaks down to mathematical processes, as this is the only true universal language.
Q: But, I want to know what mathematical process you were using to get this number 63?!
A: Add the total number of words published, divide the sum total into the number reflecting accurate conceptualizations. [note: the original transcript reads "divide by" rather than "divide into", which serves pretty well as an example of possible distortion due to non-universality of meanings.]
Q: Okay, if we have 100 words, and 25 are used in the description of a concept that is accurate, is that what you mean?
A: Close.
Q: (A) How do you determine if a given word is accurate?
A: By the verity of the issuer.
Q: So, words, even though words can mean different things, the verity of the speaker can give...
A: Yes, because if monitored in a state of pure non-prejudice, the accuracy level will be perceived correctly.
Q: (A) Okay, I want to read a sentence: 'The first, the Great Pyramid was formed approximately 6,000 of your years ago.' I want to go through this word by word. The word 'the,' accurate or inaccurate?
A: Accurate.
Q: 'First.'
A: Inaccurate.
Q: 'The.'
A: Neuter.
Q: 'Great.'
A: Accurate, in this case because of conventional agreement.
Q: Now, you describe a word as neutral, but in the mathematical algorithm you gave for computing the numbers, you didn't mention neutral words, so, what do you do with neutral words?
A: They belong to the 37 percent as they cannot be counted subjectively as accurate.
Q: 'was'
Q: 'formed'
Q: 'approximately'
Q: 6,000
Q: 'Of.'
A: Neuter.
Q: 'Your.'
Q: 'years.
Q: Okay, if we apply the same formula to the C's, your material, what percentage would you give?
A: Not up to us to measure.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave10b.htm

It must be understood that accuracy in this manner and calibration according to given Scale of Consciousness are two different things. The Calibration measures the non-linear "field/intent" of a given material. A high calibration does NOT indicate that all "factual" info in that material must be totally correct. It is more a measurement of the totality of the intent/field of the given material. Calibrations can perhaps be said to measure the degree to which a given material is "charged" with StO intent (or StS intent). Below 200 on the Scale it is very charged with StS intent (i.e. very distorted), while the higher you move above 200 the more it is charged with StO intent and the less distorted it is. This means that material of high calibration can contain many "factual" errors/distortions and still be very beneficial for the spiritual development of the reader.

"The Wizard of Oz" which is also mentioned by the Cassiopaeans calibrates in the mid 400's. It is 6th density inspired and serves as an analogy of the big picture of what has been and is going on here. Yet, it can also be seen as a work of pure fiction. Point is: Things are inspired by either higher StO forces or higher STS forces or a mix. This goes for movies, fiction, books, art. etc etc. The calibration has more to do with where it is inspired from than the nuts and bolts "facts" it might contain. A good analogy often says more than a 1000 facts.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 am

just read where L Frank Baum had several
editorials published during the time of "indian uprisings"
promoting the killing of native americans, i think
it was in aberdeen, SD

quite a different take on mr. wiz of oz

i will find again if anyone interested.....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Any parabel/analogy comes charged/loaded with an intention (either StO or StS or mix). However, it is very possible for the reciever to interpret the parabel/analogy according to his/her own orientation. In fact, this is what happens all the time naturally. Everyone interpret reality according to individual level of Consciousness. Jesus came with high StO intentions, but it was all distorted over time to serve strong StS purposes. Since reality conforms to assumptions we can grow a lot by becoming aware of assumptions and process out those that we do not feel serve us. The less assumptions the more reality and freedom.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:04 pm

discernment comes back over and over again,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Yes, if it was possible to "prove" what we are here to dis-cover inside the whole point of it would be gone... Those waiting for "proof" instead of seeking and becoming more Aware inside are not getting anywhere. Assumptions clouds/distorts discernment. It is impossible not to be full of unconscious assumptions indoctrinated from birth, so by becoming aware of them we can go deeper and discnerment increases in clarity.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:43 pm

all i know is, nothing is as it seems....

until i stay out in nature, with mother earth,
for extended periods of time, enough to
decompress
and listen/hear
and watch/observe
and touch/feel

i am working on a medicine wheel here...
a prayer circle to the four directions
where we can greet grandfather sun every morning
and sit when we desire guidance...
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:55 am

It is very interesting to note that the Cassiopaean material talks about "organic portals" (OP's) which supposedly serve as a "bridge" between 2nd and 3rd density. Think here of collective 2nd density (i.e. higher animal) energy existing in human form to sort of get "inspired" to graduate to 3rd density by interacting with more developed/individual/souled 3rd density entities, 4th density candidates (and also Wanderers coming from higher densities). These "organic portals" are of course very very easy to influence by the 4th density STS manipulators. They are like agents defending the system of control. This goes for any entity of course, but these OP's are powerless to wake up at this time and have very little if any potential for "independence" as such.

Quote :
Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?
A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.
Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.
Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?
A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?
http://perceval.netfirms.com/sessions/020713.html

Important to consider:
Quote :
A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

The Cassiopaeans say that about half the population of this planet are such OP's. This fits very well with my own calibrations:

3rd density vibration/consciousness: 140-270 (3 lower chakras domination)
4th density vibration/consciousness: 271-380 (Heart)
5th density vibration/consciousness: 381-480 (Throat)
6th density vibration/consciousness: 481-539 (Third Eye)
7th density vibration/consciousness: 540-1000 (Crown)

I have measured:

The average "incarnation Level" for all living Wanderers on the planet: around 360.

Average "incarnation Level" for all Terrestrials (i.e. 3rd density entities) on the planet: around 150. When I asked this I was unaware of the concept of OP's. I simply asked about the portion of humanity that were not Wanderers from higher densities.

150 is more or less on the border to 2nd density vibration/consciousness (i.e Organic Portal). I have also measured that around 40-45% of the population are Wanderers at this point. This would mean that around 5-10% of the population are not Wanderers and not OP's. These 5-10% are the 4th density candidates.

So statistically, chances are very high that you are either interacting with Wanderers in different stages of Awakening (in a teach/learn relationship), or with OP's at this time. If you suspect you are interacting with OP's (they never change because they cannot change, and they have no compassion/heart/understanding and are a drain on your energies. People of higher consciousness tend to feel pity for them and this is taken advantage of through them by the STS manipulators) it is a very good idea to look closely into that and take the necessary steps to free yourself from such a relastionship. I have been through that myself, and know everything about how it works.

4th density portals

So I guess we can say also that Wanderers are "organic portals" for 4th density here in 3rd density. Since the level of mass consciousness is currently well on its way into higher 4th density vibration things will perhaps move more smoothly than many seem to think. When the Wave comes many will be ready to surf it into 4th density.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:18 am

Sanat wrote:

4th density portals

So I guess we can say also that Wanderers are "organic portals" for 4th density here in 3rd density. Since the level of mass consciousness is currently well on its way into higher 4th density vibration things will perhaps move more smoothly than many seem to think. When the Wave comes many will be ready to surf it into 4th density.

i take your word on the calibration info, sanat, though i do
not understand it well enough to explain to someone else...
but i do intuitively understand the concept here, and i
agree - what you call surfing the wave, i have called
saddling the earth to ride - i guess the visuals are key to
my understanding
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:50 am

One more interesting thing to note is how things balance out in this "cosmic battle" of StS and StO. The dark side have around half the population more or less to their disposal (i.e. the socalled OP's). This is equalized by the fact that almost half the population are Wanderers from higher densities StO. But since StO is much more powerful than StS the equality in numbers favors StO, and thus Ascension.

Please don't take my word for anything:) I only provide info which it is up to each person to discern for themselvs including me. I report the results I get and my take on the numbers and try to make sense of things and get some sort of a bigger picture on it. I am learning as anyone else. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calibration test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calibration test
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next