the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFO over Esses UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

UFO over Esses UK  Empty
PostSubject: UFO over Esses UK    UFO over Esses UK  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 am

A UFO has been filmed speeding across the sky over a motorway - close to where a BBC reporter spotted another mystery object just days later.

The clear footage shows a white ball of light darting through the air over the road which is close to Stansted Airport, Essex. Several orbs appear to dart away from the central light in different directions across at high speed.

The video was filmed on the M11 on the Essex and Hertfordshire border close to where BBC Radio 5 Live sports journalist Mike Sewell told listeners he saw a disc-shaped aircraft.
The cameraman, who uploaded the footage onto YouTube, can be heard saying 'Oh my God' as the white balls of light dart across the sky.

However, critics were suggesting that the UFO can easily be explained - it is a hoax.
Nevertheless, the video, was uploaded on July 29 five days before the BBC reporter said he saw a similar mystery object.

The video was posted online by 36-year-old 'alvinol' on the southbound carriageway of the motorway.

UFO expert Nick Pope told the Sun: 'It's a really interesting video. Assuming it's genuine, it's one of the most bizarre pieces of UFO footage I've seen in a long time.'

BBC reporter Mr Sewell, 41, said he saw a bright light descending towards the ground as he returned to the Midlands in the early hours of the morning.

'I was probably about 15 or 20 miles from Stansted at 4.15 in the morning and there was this big bright light in the sky descending towards the road,' he told Radio 5.

'As it got closer it then banked to the left, and as it banked to the left and went across the countryside I could see underneath it.

'It wasn't an aeroplane, and it wasn't a helicopter. Certainly of a kind of - and I dread saying this - disc shape. It had several lights flashing all around it.
'It was not the shape of a normal aircraft it was a big disc, round-shaped craft and it didn't leave.

'I watched it for two or three minutes before I eventually lost sight of it. I decided to go back again through the village.

'It's a very quiet area and I've spoken to someone who knows it very well and they said there's no military installations in that area so I would be intrigued to hear if anybody else saw it.

[youtube][/youtube]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2028109/Mystery-UFO-filmed-flying-motorway-close-BBC-reporter-saw-disc-shaped-aircraft.html
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UFO over Esses UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO over Esses UK    UFO over Esses UK  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:34 am

Back to top Go down

UFO over Esses UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Alien Agenda :: Alien Species/UFO's/Crop Circles-
Jump to: