the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Empty
PostSubject: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:49 am

From time to time it is important to look back and question everything. Is Charlie right? Was 9 11 really done the way the official story says?

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:52 am

Has he changed his mind because he now works for BBC?

Anyways some of the conspiracy theories can be debunked, but there are way too many remaining questions that I am not satisfied with.

Why have so many 9 11 whistle blowers died????

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 am

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 am

I watched Jessie Ventura this week on Conspiracy Theory of 9/11. What eclipses everything for me is the fact that those planes were allowed in that air space without any military plane or tower on alert about the planes, they were all shut down at the time.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 pm

micjer wrote:

From time to time it is important to look back and question everything. Is Charlie right? Was 9 11 really done the way the official story says?

mic, i am quite sure you "know" better ......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 pm

BTW, I am still waiting for those bastards to be brought to justice, I know that is asking the impossible but that's what I want, nothing less.

Cant we throw them in the yards with the normal guys in the lock up.

Hold the phone, cant we throw them off a high building and photograph that, cameras ready.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:23 am

It is quite obvious that Charlie has been hired by the BBC and part of the deal was his reversal on his opinion on 9 11. He has been bought out no question. wave
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:21 am

I think he's been used as a stooge. Get all the people on your side by saying and doing all the right things, bit like the Love Police scenario he did. Get away with using a megaphone or a camera for example in a public place. Along comes the boys in blue to ask him to stop, then he makes his stand by saying he's not broken any laws by using either. The public get a hold of this and hail him as some kind of all round good ole guy. His popularity rises, almost overnight. Once he's good and famous enough, out comes his 180 degree reversal.

It's my assumption that now he has all the world on his side that if he changes his mind over 9/11, then the followers will follow him in his thoughts and do the same. WRONG!! I think he's discredited himself so badly that the damage is done now and he's just lost respect from the masses. Shot himself in the foot basically.

We all know 9/11 was an inside job. I just hope Cheyney and Rumpsfeld get their just deserts before I die. I'd love to see the truth come out on those 2! ggggrrrrrrrrrrr.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:55 am

Skywatcher you are probably right.

There is so much evidence when one looks at it again it is overwhelming. How someone that has truly looked at the info and can change their opinion is mind blowing.

Did you know that for 150 million investment Silverstein was awarded 7 billion dollars in compensation because there were 2 terrorist attacks so he was able to claim twice. Not a bad return in 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:52 am

If you follow the money, you find the route cause. The Trade Towers were full of asbestos and in a word, would have been too costly to remove.

So reason #1 was it was cheaper to demolish the towers and rebuild as opposed to remove the asbestos.

reason #2. Why fork out the money yourself, when it would be even more profitable to have an 'event' to demolish it for you. Couple this with a false flag operation called terrorism comes a 2-for-1 bargain. Silverstein gets his money without hassle and Bush/Blair get their reason to go to war in Iraq. A win/win situation for them all.

The only terrosrists are the governments themselves.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 pm

And the EPA lied and said there was no problem breathing the dust...
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 am

What worries me is that if the government told the public that there were fairies flying round at the bottom of the garden, 95% would go and have a look and 90% of them would see them too.

Always question everything....I think that's my new motto!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3   Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Charlie Veitch Changed his Mind on 911 - 1/3
Page 1 of 1