the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim  Empty
PostSubject: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim    Obama Admits He Is A Muslim  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 am

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim    Obama Admits He Is A Muslim  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Me2:

Insha-allah, we'll get them terrorist bastards
All of them, who dear to strike with fear.

الله اكبر
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim    Obama Admits He Is A Muslim  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 am

Hey found this and thought it was very interesting. Not sure how much validity it has, but it does make a person wonder....

President Barack Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

Are the First Family clones?

I have been showing off my art work of Barack Obama as Akhenaten to see what people think. Admittedly, most of my friends already see the world differently than your average citizen. Let's just say they already come with a conspiracy bent. My hope is to instill wonder in our world and to say that things just might be a little stranger than you thought.
I would show my friends this picture and say, "What do you think?" Without any other comment.
They would say, "Well, he does look a lot like Akhenaten."
My jaw would dangle just a bit.
I say, "OK, I understand that you do not know that this woman next to Barackhenaten is Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye."
"That's really her face?" They ask.
I say, "I have done nothing to alter their faces. I simply found a photo that was facing the right direction and their mouth was closed. I cut the face in half and super-imposed it on the ancient busts."
"That is amazing!"
"It gets even stranger." I say, "I found that two of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti became Queens themselves...
I wait for it.
"They do look like Akhenaten's children!"
"Notice in this ancient frieze of Akhenaten and Nefertiti with their two girls, what is the other most prominent features of this picture?" I ask.

"Didn't Akhenaten worship the sun god Aten?"
"Yes"
"Oh, and the flowers."
"Exactly. Do you know the code names the secret service gave the first family?"
"Isn't that a secret?"
"I guess it should be but, no, it was in the news. Their names are Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance, and Rosebud."
"Radiance and Rosebud?"
"Absolutely. Here look for yourself."
"Well, what do you think now?" I ask.
"Are there family connections?"
What are the odds that a woman that looks exactly like the mother of Akhenaten would marry a man who looks exactly like Akhenaten and have two children that look exactly like the offspring of Akhenaten and Nefertiti?
As a kid my mind was open to such possibilities. As I studied the pyramids and ancient astronauts, I knew mummification had a mysterious property that we in the, then, 20th century could not reproduce. Our new mummies decompose. The ancient Egyptian mummies did not. I knew this allowed for the retrieval of a viable cell for cloning and I pondered if there would be some day when "they" would bring back the Pharaohs. I was thinking of some Armageddon script when the dead would walk the Earth. What I never thought of was, the clones coming out as the first family of America!
"Today is a great day to live." They say.
"Amazing!"
There are definitely questions of Barack's origins.
"Mr. Obama is not a natural born citizen." What kind of riots or Constitutional erosion would occur if this is true? The revolution is manufactured.
Were there other clones like Barack?

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim    Obama Admits He Is A Muslim  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:41 am

I feel the possibility;

The first time i heard about it, i got it in like reincarnation/family-looks.
And i was like snoring , but the deal about cloning sounds more credible to me.
evendo fantastic like full of conspiracy, because well< clones 50years ago questionb

Atleast it fits within the symbolic nature, of the so-called accult/ptw.

outta my head.......................nice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim    Obama Admits He Is A Muslim  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:39 am

Gerardgeert wrote:
I feel the possibility;

The first time i heard about it, i got it in like reincarnation/family-looks.
And i was like snoring , but the deal about cloning sounds more credible to me.
evendo fantastic like full of conspiracy, because well< clones 50years ago questionb

Atleast it fits within the symbolic nature, of the so-called accult/ptw.

outta my head.......................nice

How about 200 years ago Jerry ???

The first cloned animals were created by Hans Dreisch in the late 1800's
Dreich's original goal was not to create identical animals, but to prove that genetic material is not lost during cell division. Dreich's experiments involved sea urchins, which he picked because they have large embryo cells, and grow independently of their mothers. Dreich took a 2 celled embryo of a sea urchin and shook it in a beaker full of sea water until the two cells separated. Each grew independently, and formed a separate, whole sea urchin.
In 1902, another scientist, embryologist Hans Spemman, used a hair from his infant son as a knife to separate a 2-celled embryo of a salamander, which also grow externally. He later separated a single cell from a 16-celled embryo. In these experiments, both the large and the small embryos developed into identical adult salamanders. Spemman went on to propose what he called a "fantastical experiment" -- to remove the genetic material from an adult cell, and use it to grow another adult. In this way, he theorized, he would be able to prove that no genetic material was lost as cells grew and divided.[u]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim    Obama Admits He Is A Muslim  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1