the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If anyone is interested...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

If anyone is interested... Empty
PostSubject: If anyone is interested...   If anyone is interested... Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:31 pm

http://2012armageddonnwo.ning.com/

An old friend of mine started this stie to archive some of the discussions he started while an active member of The Intentions Experiment. I joined up in the middle of the experiment, and by that time his thread about 2012 had become the dominant discussion. It seemed to be a net of sorts, dragging in the curious, sorting out the trouble makers, and opening up interesting groups and lines of thought to help find the answers.

I feel that without finding that discussion, I would not be in the position I am today... Aware, prepared(ing?), and on the true path to full enlightenment.

The site has lost the 'pop' it used to have and untimely it seems to be, as there are so many things left to figure out, and less than 600 days to do so. A wealth of knowledge exists on the 2012 site and I encourage anyone looking for truth to take a look. I feel fresh faces and new points of view would help reignite a fire and help drive this mission the rest of the way home.

Thanks for your concideration!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested...   If anyone is interested... Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:17 am

I checked it out. Looks like a lot of interesting info. I will go do some more digging. Thanks for the link. Nice clean and tidy website btw!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested...   If anyone is interested... Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:27 pm

I checked it out too and some interesting perspectives. 4D does sound pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested...   If anyone is interested... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Thanks guys. Be sure to throw thoes comments to Steven. All I try to do is post interesting topics as lures. get debate fired up or at least a conversation.

Hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested...   If anyone is interested... Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:38 pm

I listened to the Hazel Courtney interview on coast to coast. Very very interesting. Her OBE was intense. Validates my beliefs. toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anyone is interested...   If anyone is interested... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If anyone is interested...
Page 1 of 1