the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama is a Lightworker?

Go down 
+5
Biggles
Anchor
Northern Boy
Reunite
Somamech
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:42 pm

I love it. i ordered one for my avatar!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Went old skool with the 'thee' too

toast
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 am

micjer wrote:
I love it. i ordered one for my avatar!! lol!

toast lol!

You cant quite make it out but I used Tibetan colours for the text mate LOL

*Froggie I love the forum name..so much so I might actually get a teeshirt made up. Might leave out the idea of Yoda in Tibetan Haberdashery levitating an X-Wing though..as cool as that is LOL

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:45 pm

lol!

Sounds wicked
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:57 pm

He, he, good one Mic.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Nice video Mic.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Anyone that says a politician is a source of help is sadly mistaken. The word says that our politicians have the minds of children, and they are immature in their actions.

I have never been back to David Wilcox's site since he said what he did about Obama.

That dude Wilcox , speaks like a charlatan.

He probably should be quite, so as to not give Edgar Casey a bad name, since he claims to be Casey, reincarnated.

Also the Bible says clearly, that reincarnation is not real.

The Bible says that we are born into the flesh once and die in the flesh once, and that is it.

I know that not all believe as I do, but every word the Bible ever spoke, has come to pass, it has never been shown or proved to be inaccurate.

And if you would like a rational thought about reincarnation, consider this?

To RE-incarnate, means you stopped incarnation at some point? Meaning you had to be born in the flesh again, to live again??

The Bible says that from the moment you were created which may be millions of years ago, you have never stopped living since that moment of creation, regardless if you remember all of it or not, you have never stopped living since your beginning, so to reincarnate suggests that you stopped living at some point and had to be born in the flesh again in order to live??

This is against what the Bible says, as the Bible says that God is the God of the living not the God of the Dead, so the idea of REINCARNATION goes against the thoughts of God, as he says you never stopped living at any time, even if we don't remember being with him before we were born in the flesh.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:14 am

Numbers on credit cards are just that. Fiat debt in a word. The figures don't match real money so debt can never exist. Therefore, any money banks etc try to re-claim, is illegal because they are asking for something that isn't there.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 am

Yes I agree Skywatcher. No wonder the credit card companies can afford to right some accounts off.

@Gabe. We are a form of energy and energy cannot be destroyed. Only change its form.

Gabe do you believe this is the first time you have incarnated in the flesh? Or have you been here before in a different body?

Do you believe in past lives? scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:13 am

I do not believe in past flesh lives, such as the flesh we have now. Why? I know this sounds crazy to a lot of people, but this is really what I believe.

I think God is smarter than me, and I believe the scriptures are actually inspired words written by men in the flesh. Just like a person is inspired to make an oil painting, or poem, or anything artistic. I think people are inspired by God all the time. So I actually believe what the Bible says about all things.

So I did live before, just like I think you did as well, the Bible says that we were all with God in the "World that was before this one", and we had a different type of body in that 1st earth age, it was like the body of the Angels, a spirit body, and we all had jobs and did much like we all do today, but the Bible says that when we are born in the current flesh body, we have no memory of the 1st. Earth age at all and must come to that knowledge during this lifetime.

I have been alive since the day I was created, just as I think you have as well, but we do not remember it, until we come back into the Knowledge of God we can never be complete as humans.

The Bible says we were all created at the same time, and that may have been millions of years ago, so we are all the same age Spiritually, and we have all lived for millions of years, but NOT in our current flesh type of bodies. We go through this flesh body only once.

Scriptures say it is appointed for MAN to die once, and that is in these current flesh bodies only, do we die, and even then we do not stop living, but as you said Mic we just change forms, to another type of body.

So I do not believe in reincarnation, because God does not, and I am so simple that I believe it.... peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama is a Lightworker?   Obama is a Lightworker? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama is a Lightworker?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2