the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skywatcher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Skywatcher Empty
PostSubject: Skywatcher   Skywatcher Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:59 am

Just curious....Is this you on ATS forum?

Quote :
reply posted on 17-3-2011 @ 03:30 PM by Sky watcher reply to post by tededecree

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep your pretty much right on the money however, The bible tells us that the Watchers only number 200 and the rest will be an army of Bio Bots with no souls. Our Government helps them make the Bots and the UFOs because even our government has been fooled to think they really are Aliens when they are really not in that sense. These are former Divine Gods with powers that will blow your mind. They can not be defeated by anyone but GOD or his Arch Angels. The Bio Bots will be easy to take down but since the real Watchers are blackmailing our Governments with the threat of a Mad Cow Bio attack or let them live here our Gov is going to help them seem like they are a massive force not to be messed with. It will fool a good part of the humans and the ones who know the truth will probably hide or fight till they run across a real Watcher and then it will be there demise.

Read the book The Facade and you will understand.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread675989/pg1
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Skywatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywatcher   Skywatcher Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 am

If it is, I just wondered what your thoughts were about this poster.

His post is very interesting, well written and thought provoking. The only thing that I am wondering about, is why is he joining all of the "big" forums and making one post only?

Here is the post for those that are interested. Also I will include the links to other forums were he made this one post.

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! Ask yourself 'WHY?' this sounds so crazy

'The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.' H.P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu"

-----

As you read the following, ask yourself "Why?" it sounds so crazy?

I have admittedly been obsessed with conspiracy theories most of my life, but began studying them in earnest after September of 2001. I have read every book, watched every documentary, poured over every document released by the Freedom of Information Act, and believe I had it all worked out, except for several nagging questions I was unable to adequately address. During the course of single evening in December of 2010 the flood gates opened and I arrived at a conclusion that, as preposterous and ludicrous as it sounds, even to me know as I write these words, the chill in my heart of hearts tells me I am correct.

When the events of last Friday, March 11, 2011 matched my predictions made to my immediate family members, I can no longer ignore the fact that I have indeed discovered the true nature of the situation facing all on this planet. As you read my words that follow, you will undoubtedly shake your head and dismiss my message on the basis of 'lunacy'. But come April, and then May, and August of this year, it is my most sincere hope you will recall this post and take appropriate measures. As we currently stand, we are unable to prevent what is to come on October of this year. But maybe enough of us will find a way to escape the fate that most will soon come victim to.

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. - Edgar J Hoover
As the Mayan calendar predicts that by October 28, 2011 humanity will have reached a higher consciousness. A new level of awareness. Many people are wondering what this new level of consciousness is and how it will come about. Imagine if we all learned that one point in time that we are in fact not alone. That our entire so-called lives, our illusion of existence, has all been manipulated from species other than our own. That I believe would fit the definition of a sudden global awakening.

con't on link above...........

Also he posted it here. One post only.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/we-are-under-attack-ask-yourself-why-this-sounds-crazy-t46902.html

Also on GLP here. One post only.

http://www.www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1402101/pg1

And then there is this post on GLP. This fits!

Quote :
SPOT A DISINFO AGENT-Ask the first person to say something negative to a new thread or SPAM about their interests at GLP & watch them not respond
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1402596/pg1[
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Skywatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywatcher   Skywatcher Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Ok I may be talking to myself here, but to make a long story short, here it is.

This well written guy joins a number of big forums with the following message, in regards to project Blue Beam.

A very effective strategy for disinformation when understanding the reality of the matter. That this so-called staged alien invasion is in fact an alien invasion.

Does he have a point or is it disinfo?????? My intuition at this point, says disinfo. Odd behaviour. We did learn something from smurfs and cointelpro agents.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Skywatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywatcher   Skywatcher Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 pm

u ain't talkin' to yerself ....
i followed links and read through posts ...
yes, the "behavior" in the posts is curious ....
but i already don't believe anybody ...
ceptin for youse guys
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Skywatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywatcher   Skywatcher Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Sorry Mic, it ain't me, just somebody else with an almost same ID as me. Wish I could take the credit.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Skywatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywatcher   Skywatcher Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:37 am

His writings sound a little like a guy who "really does not know for sure". I think you may be right on Mic about being disinfo, but it could be that he is just searching and slightly confused and may be innocent of actual disinformation.

I am glad that he is searching, because the result will be "finding".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skywatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywatcher   Skywatcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skywatcher
Page 1 of 1