the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm

I bought this book above on special from K-mart along with another few cheapies.

Now the thing I found fascinating was that although she has woven the story around St Rose Convent in Milton New York? she details the history of the war in heaven and how the rebel angels were thrown to earth in a place called The Devil's Throat in between Greece and Bulgaria I think somewhere there.

But she goes into how the giants were born from the angels joining with human females and that these were called the nephilim.

She details the long history of the old families and the bloodlines that still exist today and the war between the humans that know about the old families and them trying to keep their line pure because cohabiting with humans has degenerated the immune and DNA system.

She talks about how the humans have been enslaved by the old aristocratic rich families who have made all their money off the backs of humans.

It is a very big book 640 pages and the author lives in France with her husband who also is an author.

It has got everything in there that we have been reading about for years and I just happened to pick it up, not knowing that she would be writing about the nephilim, the watchers, the humans and about a place where there are relics to be found and that people found them early last century.

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't truth about the angels and everything in this book, it is a very good read.

Remember that short youtube a while back that had them two people in the dark and they came across this thing that looked sort of like an angel or something. I dont know whether that was real or not but from how she describes the angels and how they sound and all it reminded me of that.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 pm

I think I am going to read some more now, it is a good one it is. lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Sounds interesting Biggs and you never know, Danielle may pop in here if the google bots picks up name just like Stephen Ames Berry.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 pm

rainbow heart

hey biggs....google her..lots of stuff..enjoy the book

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Gee sky, never even thought to do that, your always on the ball hon,

@kerm, yeah Steve drops in and gives us little pressies, he,he, nice man he is. rainbow heart

I just looked at the vid sky, yes she is American, not French, must just live there with hubby and the kids. I never even bothered to have a look, just picked the book up, thanks again.

I tell you the way she writes I am a believer, well I am believer anyway. It makes you think watch out for who you meet, although I dont move in those rich circles, he,he.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 pm

lol!

part of an interview
here
http://earthgoat.blogspot.com/2010/04/danielle-trussoni-interview.html

You're already at work on a sequel: Angelopolis. What can you tell us about that, if anything? I don't think it's giving away too much to note that at the end of Angelology, there is a sense that from a broader perspective, things have barely begun. And one word crept into my mind as I closed the book: Superhero. Have you in fact created a franchise a la Da Vinci Code or Twilight?

Angelopolis is a follow up to Angelology, and will follow Verlaine (the hero of Angelology) and Evangeline (the heroine of Angelology) into the next stage of things. I hope that there is room for expansion, and that I’m still interested in these characters, but I won’t write another book about them if there isn’t. I have to be invested in the character and in the adventures they are having or I wouldn’t be able to write a word.

You split your time between France and the U.S. How do you work that, and how would you compare the two countries nowadays? Where do you live, and what's that like?

I live in the south of France, near Montpellier. I’m able to do this because I have Italian citizenship and am a citizen of the EU, so I can live and work here. I’ve always been something of a nomad. I’ve lived in Japan, Bulgaria, England and now France, but I am particularly in love with France, especially the region I live in, which is kind of like Texas—very wild and down to earth and unpretentious.

What was your experience at the Writers' Workshop like, and how did it shape you as a writer?

My time at Iowa absolutely shaped my career. It taught me the discipline I needed, it taught me how to take criticism graciously (which, believe me, was a hard lesson to learn), and it taught me that other people care about books as much as I do. There was also the luxury of having time to write. I came to the workshop with a newborn baby, and would never have been able to write without the fellowship I was awarded. I loved Jim McPherson and had good experiences with other teachers, but the real value of Iowa for me was the abundance of time I had to work.

---------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 am

Aah Evangeline and Verlaine, I love names like that in a book and this is about a subject that is dear to my heart, the nephilim, the watchers, and all the rest.

Oooh gives me tingles to think there could be a cavern somewhere in Bulgaria or other places where angel relics are, he,he. Just imagine the members here going on a journey to Bulgaria to search a cavern where angelic relics are, he,he. Thanks sky. xo

Up to page 201, another 450 or so to go I think.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:31 am

Quote :
She details the long history of the old families and the bloodlines that still exist today and the war between the humans that know about the old families and them trying to keep their line pure because cohabiting with humans has degenerated the immune and DNA system.

Biggsy, I'm very interested in how you find that book in regards to the book I told you about ! rainbow heart

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:40 pm

I got this way before that one (your talking the immortal here right), yep got this one before. sunny
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Biggles wrote:
I got this way before that one (your talking the immortal here right), yep got this one before. sunny

Yeah that one...............

warp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010   Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni published 2010
Page 1 of 1