the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QuietBear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

QuietBear Empty
PostSubject: QuietBear   QuietBear Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Premiere broadcast of The Bear Truth from 3/03/11, hosted by QuietBear on the Living Light Network. Special guest Chief Phil Lane Jr and special co-host Michael Edward.

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

QuietBear Empty
PostSubject: Re: QuietBear   QuietBear Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:53 pm

rainbow heart

well first off quiet bear is a white guy named Dwight Linn his indian name was given to him by his wife...OH MY...
poke ha ha

he makes flutes

but that doesn't mean i won't at least listen to what is said here
just wanted you to know that
lol!

now Phil Lane is the real indian..lol
QuietBear Phil_l10
http://www.fourworlds.ca/who002_001.html

Phil Lane, Jr., M.Ed, M.P.A.
Phil is a co-founder and international coordinator of the Four Worlds family of organizations. He is a Native American (Dakota-Chickasaw) who is both a traditional pipe carrier and sweat lodge keeper and an internationally acclaimed leader in human and community development.

He has worked with Indigenous peoples (and many others) in North and South America, Micronesia, Southeast Asia and Hawaii. He is an award-winning film producer. In 1992, Phil received the prestigious Windstar Award, presented annually to an individual whose personal and professional life exemplifies commitment to a global perspective, operates with an awareness of the spiritual dimensions of human existence, and demonstrates concrete actions and benefits to human beings and the earth. In 2000, Phil was awarded the Swiss Foundation for Human Rights annual Human Rights Award in recognition for his outstanding work on behalf of Indigenous people’s rights. Phil is President of Four Directions International and serves as chairman of Four Directions Information Systems Corporation, an Aboriginal information technology initiative. He also serves as a board member of the WETV Development Corporation.

Phil holds Masters degrees in both public administration and education. He served on the faculty of The University of Lethbridge for fifteen years and led the genesis of Four Worlds as a research project during those years.

so far haven't been able to find the co-host guy...but i will

BigSmile2

ok..here ya go..this guys must be one of those investigative reporters for cash

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wvp

http://worldvisionportal.org/wordpress/index.php/2010/08/the-gulf-blue-plague-is-evolving/

Wherever the Gulf Wind Blows and the Gulf Water Flows
The Gulf Blue Plague
Wednesday March 9th 2011

The Gulf BLUE PLAGUE (BP) is Evolving
August 10, 2010

by Michael Edward

I have been interviewing family and friends who live along the Gulf of Mexico coast in Louisiana and Mississippi. Many of them had been working on shrimp boats before May 1, 2010 and a cousin is a shrimp boat owner. I have also spoken at length with two RN’s working at a Gulf coast Emergency Room and an Emergency Clinic who are close family friends. I am basing what follows on their observations and knowledge along with my own personal research.

A cousin who owns his own shrimp boat was hired by BP to assist with oil boom and cleanup operations. Other family members were also hired and have been his crew while undertaking BP boom and cleanup assistance operations. They were all forced to sign agreements not to publicly speak about their work or anything about BP operations. Their legal agreements do not mention anything about speaking openly to their families.
and on quiet bear

NOTE: Although Dwight's flutes are used and endorsed by prominent Native American musicians, Quite Bear flutes are not "Native American made."
Since a young adult I have been fascinated in working with wood and with my interest in the Native American Culture I merged the two to create my flutes. My wife being raised with Navajo influence gave me the name of “Quiet Bear”, later to be affirmed by a Lakota friend. I’ve studied and learned the native culture of making rattles, drums and moccasins along with the art of beading. Several years ago my wife and I purchased our first flutes and took lessons. It was then, in a dream from the Creator, that “Creation Flutes” was birthed. I hand-craft each flute and the Creator gives them their voices.
It’s my prayer that my flutes will bring you much pleasure, joy and peace.

My flutes are a labor of love and my goal as a flute maker is to create flutes of high quality craftsmanship and resonance.
Each Creation Flute is handcrafted from wood that I hand select for its unique characteristics. I start with two pieces of wood, rout them out, glue them together and hand shape the exterior creating its own natural contour. I use all natural environmentally safe, non toxic products to seal and finish, then tune them to 440 Hz. When I am pleased with the flutes appearance and performance I sign and date it.

A special “thanks” to my family and friends for all their encouragement and who have been such an influential part in helping to make this journey possible.

Dwight will make a Native American style flute custom just for you from your choices of wood. You will truly have a one-of-a-kind flute!
Click here for more information on custom made flutes.

dang i lost the link sorrysmil

Last edited by sky otter on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

QuietBear Empty
PostSubject: Re: QuietBear   QuietBear Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 pm

sky otter wrote:

but that doesn't mean i won't at least listen to what is said here
just wanted you to know that
lol!

i count on you to augment research, thanksssssssssss otter
i looked him up on the nafps forum and they are still
looking into him, apparently, but he has not been branded a fraud (yet)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

QuietBear Empty
PostSubject: Re: QuietBear   QuietBear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QuietBear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Solutions :: Indigenous Wisdom-
Jump to: