the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food Crisis 2011?

Go down 
+3
RuffleTheTeacher
Biggles
micjer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Food Crisis 2011? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: "Daddy I'm hungry." "Here, chew on this gold bar, kid."   Food Crisis 2011? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Quote :
I think they will pay in this lifetime

As i drive through traffic and some jackass in a Benz cuts me off... Or, even better, the SOB who will pass me by driving into the exit lane at 80+ mph and merge back into traffic without a signal either way... I imagine a time will come in the next two years where I'll be feasting like a king on my pre-packaged rations, sipping my gormet bottled water and sweating in my boxers next to my electric fireplace thinking "I wonder if a Mercedes Benz satisfies the hunger pains?"

Or, for that matter, "How do you pass a brick of gold?" I assume, carefully. I try so hard to inform, to warn, and to keep people independent. But there comes a point where one cannot weep for everyone. The powers that be are the ones with blood on their hands, not I. Though I admit I have witheld certain points in my disclosure untill after I have secured what my family needs, but I have always been open and honest with the disclosure of information as i find it. With information, people can make their decisions and pick what is a priority and what is not.

I bought bottles of water and freeze dried foods. Some jackass bought a benz. Wouldn't that mean the seed of karmic judgement has already been sown? We are all waiting to reap the fruits of our labor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Food Crisis 2011?   Food Crisis 2011? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 am

Althrough history whenever the leadership and the small minority of the overly wealthy 'haves' shit all over the majority of the 'have nots', revolution follows.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Food Crisis 2011?   Food Crisis 2011? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:51 am

LongHunter wrote:
What about using sugar cane or sorghum ?
What about eating the rich greedy bastards who caused this ?

You are so right. Sugar Cane is the most efficient plant to make ethanol out of. Bush and his handlers, placed a tariff on ethanol made from sugar cane. It would be a great way to boost the economies of poorer nations that can grow sugar cane and not much else. (Jamaica, other islands)

As far as eating the lizards, I think I'll pass!
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Food Crisis 2011?   Food Crisis 2011? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Quote :
As far as eating the lizards, I think I'll pass!

BBQ sauce!! letz party And, of course... BEER!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Crisis 2011?   Food Crisis 2011? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food Crisis 2011?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2