the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Empty
PostSubject: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:44 pm

http://theavalonfiles.com/secret/secure/metamorphosis/index.html

A unique story of the healing powers of the medicine and the shamans that deliver the ceremony.

Ayahuasca
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:55 pm

HELL AND BACK

http://www.kirasalak.com/Peru.html

I will never forget what it was like. The overwhelming misery. The certainty of never-ending suffering. No one to help you, no way to escape. Everywhere I looked: darkness so thick that the idea of light seemed inconceivable. Suddenly, I found myself swirling down a tunnel of fire, wailing figures calling out to me in agony, begging me to save them. Others tried to terrorize me. “You will never leave here,” they said. “Never. Never.”

I found myself laughing at them. “I’m not scared of you,” I said.

But the darkness became even thicker; the emotional charge of suffering nearly unbearable. I felt as if I would burst from heartbreak—everywhere, I felt the agony of humankind, its tragedies, its hatreds, its sorrows.

I reached the bottom of the tunnel and saw three thrones in a black chamber. Three shadowy figures sat in the chairs; in the middle was what I took to be the devil himself.

“The darkness will never end,” he said. “It will never end. You can never escape this place.”

“I can,” I replied. All at once, I willed myself to rise. I sailed up through the tunnel of fire, higher and higher until I broke through to a white light. All darkness immediately vanished. My body felt light, at peace. I floated among a beautiful spread of colors and patterns. Slowly my ayahuasca vision faded. I returned to my body, to where I lay in the hut, insects calling from the jungle.

“Welcome back,” the shaman said.

The next morning, I discovered the impossible: The severe depression that had ruled my life since childhood had miraculously vanished.

Con't on link
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm

i want some
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 pm

my comp's timestamp on this OP 4:44
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 am

After three ceremonies, I still feel that I have something big to purge. There is something stubborn in me, refusing to be released. I walk through the jungle and wade into a narrow river, dunking myself in the water. Schools of piranha-size fish, mojaritas, nip harmlessly at my skin, unnerving me. Earlier today I was still scared to look at myself in the mirror, still scared of the self-judgment, the all-too-familiar shame.

I report to the hut for the next ceremony. The others sit or lie in hammocks, waiting silently, fretfully. Their experiences, while nowhere near as intense as mine, have been bad enough in their view. Winston has found the darkness during his visions tedious and unrelenting. Christy actually found herself crying during the last ceremony, which is something she says she doesn’t do. Lisa has found her ceremony experiences “too dark” for her tastes and blames me for creating this.

“It’s her own fear she’s scared of,” Hamilton told me earlier. “It has nothing to do with you.” It’s always that way, he explained. Projection of our own self-contempt. We judge in others what we can’t yet face and accept in ourselves.

We begin the ceremony, drink the ayahuasca. I’m hoping to find myself in some heavenly realms this time, but again, as usual, the darkness. With disappointment, I find myself entering a familiar tunnel of fire, heading down to one of the hell realms. I don’t know where I’m going, or why, when I suddenly glimpse the bottom of the tunnel and leap back in shock: Me, I’m there, but as a little girl. She’s huddled, captive, in a ball of fire before those three thrones of the devil and his sidekicks. As soon as I reach her, she begins wailing, “Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me!” It’s heartbreaking to hear her.

I think this must be a part of me that I lost. Long ago. The shamans believe that whenever a traumatic event happens to us, we lose part of our spirit, that it flees the body to survive the experience. And that unless a person undergoes a shamanic “soul retrieval,” these parts will be forever lost to us. Each one, they say, contains an element of who we truly are; people may lose their sense of humor, their trust of others, their innocence. According to psychotherapist and shamanic healer Sandra Ingerman, author of Soul Retrieval, such problems as addictions, personality disorders, and memory blackouts are all warning signs that a person may have lost key portions of themselves.

“No one will help me!” the little girl wails in my vision. And now she is me—I am wailing. Crying like I have never cried before. I know it as an expression of primordial terror from a time when, as a small child, I felt abandoned, set helpless before the universe. I have never felt such profound fear. How did this happen to me? the adult me wonders with fury. And why?

“The darkness was so heavy during your childhood,” a spirit voice says to me, “that your soul splintered beneath the weight.”

I have an awareness of having lost so much of myself. Who will I be when all the parts come home? I feel a hand on my back: Hamilton’s. “I’m here to help you,” he says. Suddenly, the flames trapping the little girl disappear. Everything is covered in a freezing white frost. I shiver from the intense cold.

“Julio and I have frozen the devil,” Hamilton declares. “You can pull the little girl out now.”

So that’s why everything got so cold, I think. But wait a minute—what are Hamilton and Mr. Julio doing in my vision? How can Hamilton see what I’m seeing?

“Pull her out,” Hamilton says to me.

I reach down and take the girl’s hand. When she feels my touch, she stops crying, and I pull her up, out of the tunnel of fire. The darkness departs. We reach realms of bright white light—the first such places my visions have allowed. The heavenly realms.

“Your little girl has to enter your body,” Hamilton says. “Call to her.”

I do. I see her split into several little girls, each looking like me at a different age. One at a time, they appear to enter me, my body jolting backwards for each “soul part,” as Hamilton calls them, that was retrieved.

As soon as they’re done, I see a vision of them. Dazed by the brilliant light of their new world, the girls walk through green grass, under pure white clouds. Flocks of butterflies land on them, smothering them. Flowers bow to them. All the pet cats from my childhood, those beloved creatures who had died over the years, appear suddenly and flock around the little girls to have their bellies rubbed. Here, I discover, is a place that transcends death. It is an unbelievably perfect place in which there is a sense that nothing could ever hurt me.

http://www.kirasalak.com/Peru.html

Now after reading this, I feel I know what ghosts are! They are splinters of a soul, that are broken off after a traumatic event. Many ghosts are of people that have been murdered.

It is like a lobster losing a claw to save itself. The claw remains behind while the main body lives on.

These soul fragments (ghosts) are trapped in time shortly after the event happened. Ghosts are usually attached to a house / battle field etc. and remain in the clothing type that they were wearing.

There may be other types of ghosts that chose not to leave also, but it is the trama ones I have always wondered about.

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:02 pm

MIC evendo your a man, italian style kiss of love

Cause i have been checking Ayahuasca, for half a year now.

Like with

And some other docu's for instance this one:

But it was Graham Hancock who first told me about it.
And basically they allways talked in New-age terms.
Aswell as meeting the Greys, in the spiritual realm.

However that all can be interresting, like i find Hamilton a little cockie.
This documentery should win prices allover, in the category reality.
So down to earth, it can confince the majority of psychiatrist.

beingsick BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Thanks for the links Jerry. Very interesting medicine. sleepwalk
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Anyone considered Ormus ?

it wont knock you out of the ball park, but it may help to develop the ability to do magic quicker if practicing the correct methods I dunno
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 pm

I was lucky at one time to get some Mushrooms and did them was the best high I ever had i went on a voyage traveled in space heaven and the last thing I remember was coming back I told them i didn`t want to return I wanted to stay but fore some reason I can`t remember they said i had to go back . Thats when I woke up and discovered i was sitting on a the Toilet and i got up and was flabbergasted. should have wrote it all down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca   Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metamorphosis ..... Ayahuasca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: