the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change your brain DNA ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Change your brain DNA ? Empty
PostSubject: Change your brain DNA ?   Change your brain DNA ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 pm

There was a doctor on Coast to Coast last night claiming that the latest research into the brain proves that we can rewire our brain DNA with exercise/diet/fasting and other contributing ways.

He has written a book on how to do it called, power up your brain.com. the guy sounded very convincing to me?

I am looking into it some just to find out what is happening.

I think it is possible and God knows I need all the help I can get...LOL.

Later.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Change your brain DNA ?   Change your brain DNA ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Interesting. This would be in a good way.

I have wondered if the scanners at the airports ARE doing the same thing in a negative way.

Here is my story.

Gabe, my wife and I recently got back from a holiday to Mexico.

Well before leaving, my wife and I discussed the scanners and felt that one only had to go through them if you were flying to the US. We knew that they were installed in Toronto, but felt we had nothing to worry about.

Just in case we made sure we had nothing on us that would set off the alarms, to put us in line for the scanner/opt out pat down BS.

Well as we were going through security, much to our horror, we were randomly selected to go throught the dreaded choice line.

My wife was first and was told she could either put her hands over her head and stand in the microwave oven or be groped by a Security officer. Well the thought of some greaseball putting their hands all over you is revolting so she, and then I chose the nuker!

It is not a pleasant position to be put in I can tell you.

Now to the point of the story......you guys all know that not much flusters me, but for a couple of weeks my nerves have been shot. Had anxiety attacks for a few days. I blame it on that damn machine. I feel much better now btw., but it was not a pleasant experience. My wife has been exhausted ever since and very tired early in the evenings. Maybe just a coincidence, but I am not so sure.

Now here is the ironic part. When we went through security, they asked if we had any gels/liquids. We said no. Well after we got through, the bags included, we realized that the one bag was supposed to have been in the big bag that got checked in to go under the plane. There was gels, toothpaste, vicks vapo rub, nail polish remover, and other stuff. It never got detected!!!!! So much for security! All they want to do is mess with our heads.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Change your brain DNA ?   Change your brain DNA ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 am

micjer wrote:
Now here is the ironic part. When we went through security, they asked if we had any gels/liquids. We said no. Well after we got through, the bags included, we realized that the one bag was supposed to have been in the big bag that got checked in to go under the plane. There was gels, toothpaste, vicks vapo rub, nail polish remover, and other stuff. It never got detected!!!!! So much for security! All they want to do is mess with our heads.

You're absolutely right, it's not for the 'security' they say it's for, it's for the 'control' they want over you. All part of the NWO.

A friend of mine forgot she had a disposable lighter in her handbag and it went through undetected.

It's all BS on the highest order. There's no way I'd get on a plane these days unless they got rid of scanners. I wonder how dizzy frequent flyers feel after a few flights.

BTW they don't have these scanners in some Muslim countries, they could hide a multitude of sins under a yashmak.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Change your brain DNA ?   Change your brain DNA ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Mic They have sent bags to secondary screening and they don`t get checked . The reason why is there are way to many of them. If they were to check them all then the bags would never make the flight so they allow it to happen . As a side note i would have refused any and all screening / groping other then what everyone else was going through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change your brain DNA ?   Change your brain DNA ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change your brain DNA ?
Page 1 of 1