the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new info, disappearing bees

Go down 
+2
sky otter
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

new info, disappearing bees Empty
PostSubject: new info, disappearing bees   new info, disappearing bees Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 am

just found this ... damn, this shit just pisses me off
(NaturalNews) A Colorado beekeeper recently obtained a leaked document revealing that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) knows a popular crop pesticide is killing off honey bees, but has allowed its continued approval anyway. Despite opposition from its own scientists, EPA officials first gave the a-okay to Bayer CropScience's toxic pesticide clothianidin in 1993 based on the company's own flawed safety studies. But now it has been revealed that the EPA knew all along about the dangers of clothianidin and decided to just ignore them.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030921_EPA_pesticides.html#ixzz1AB4vRR00
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: new info, disappearing bees   new info, disappearing bees Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:57 am

flower

Hippie
one of the other things..at least i think it is other
is the GM seeds and plants that have the pesticide put into them
to keep the insects from knawing on them
it also kills the bees
and they have found that bees taking the pollen back to the hive
finishes off the hive...they fly out and never return

and then we have those folks who have to spray their lawns
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: new info, disappearing bees   new info, disappearing bees Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Okay time I am afraid to actually be doing some damage and get rid of a few people, sorry just cannot see any way around it.

First up the people above making those decisions.................FL gun toting icon please, thank you.

Sorry I cannot allow this anymore, poor innocent little bees, doing nothing but going around all day pollinating food for us to eat, that's it pass me the arsenal.

In fact hold these guys down and I will inject them with the crap their throwing at us.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: new info, disappearing bees   new info, disappearing bees Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:10 am

ohhhh, it just keeps on getting worse....If the bees all die off, this will mean that no plants will be pollinated. This inturn means that crops, plants etc. will not be able to reproduce and die off themselves. The food-chain is affected all the way up until it gets to us.

Now this is where Monsanto come in. They have all the seed banks of regular plants, but aren't going to share the wealth, they keep them for themselves. Instead, they give us GM crops that don't need bees etc to survive. The GM crops only have a shelf life of one yeald then die off. This brings in more cash each year, when farmers have to go cap in hand to Monsanto to buy more seeds for the following year at astronomical rates... or starve.

It's all about money at the end of the day and the NWO have no regard for us 'bottom feeders' (as we are colloquially known to them) or the adverse effects this will have on our lives, nor do they care.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: new info, disappearing bees   new info, disappearing bees Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:03 am

I had a break through thought the other day.
As our ozone layer declined by 40% at the tail end of March in the span of 2 weeks, I found that this will increase the UV light coming in, causing skin cancer, G.I. problems, cataracts, etc. But... and this is the big but... would this not effect bees? A bee sees in ultra violet wave lengths, right? More of them getting through would mean when it wakes up and goes outside to pollonate... It can't see a damn thing!

Hive abandonment syndrome?
Translation-
"Aaaaaaa! It's so bright I can't find my way back to fucking my house!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: new info, disappearing bees   new info, disappearing bees Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes I know it's Fox News, still interesting article

Cell Phones Caused Mysterious Worldwide Bee Deaths, Study Finds

Cellphone transmissions may be responsible for a mysterious, worldwide die off in bees that has mystified scientists.
Dr. Daniel Favre, a former biologist with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland, carefully placed a mobile phone underneath a beehive and then monitored the reaction of the workers.
According to a story in The Daily Mail, the bees were able to tell when the handsets were making and receiving calls. They responded by making the high pitched squeaks that usually signal the start of swarming.
"This study shows that the presence of an active mobile phone disturbs bees -- and has a dramatic effect," Favre told the Daily Mail.
Favre believes this to be evidence of something other scientists have suggested: Signals from mobile phones are contributing to the decline of honeybees. Favre thinks more research could help confirm the link between cell signals and "colony collapse disorder" -- the sudden disappearance of entire colonies over winter -- which has halved the bee population, according to some estimates.

Last June, researchers from Chandigarh's Punjab University in India came to a similar conclusion, recording a decrease in the population of a hive fitted with a mobile phone and a decrease in the egg output of the queen in that hive.
Other bee experts blame the vanishing honeybees on changes in farming, the decline of wild flowers and pesticides, and the final cause of the dramatic die-off remains unclear.
Even the size of the problem is hard to determine.
A recent three-year study analyzed the geographic distribution and genetic diversity of eight species of bumble bees in the U.S., relying on historical records and repeated surveys of about 400 sites, to ascertain precisely how many bees have vanished. The researchers compiled a database of more than 73,000 museum records and compared them with current sampling based on intensive national surveys of more than 16,000 specimens.
The national analysis found that the relative abundances of four of the eight species analyzed have declined by as much as 96 percent and that their surveyed geographic ranges have shrunk by 23 to 87 percent. Some of these contractions have occurred in the last two decades.
"We have 50 species of bumble bees in North America. We've studied eight of them and four of these are significantly in trouble," said University of Illinois entomology professor Sydney Cameron, who led the study. "They could potentially recover; some of them might. But we only studied eight. This could be the tip of the iceberg," she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/05/13/cell-phones-caused-mysterious-worldwide-bee-deaths-study-finds/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new info, disappearing bees   new info, disappearing bees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new info, disappearing bees
Page 1 of 1