the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !

Go down 
+4
WineHippie
Biggles
Anchor
micjer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Empty
PostSubject: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1259971/pg1

Quote :
Winthrop Police were searching this week for 45-year old Sean Shanahan, most recently of 26 Shirley Street apartment #3 on five charges including two counts of statutory ****, two counts of enticing a child and one count of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14, after the alleged victim’s parents reported finding disturbing and explicit text messages on the child’s cell phone.

And where did Mr. Shanahan work?

Shanahan, a Transportation Security Administration employee at Logan Airport, has not appeared at his job in several days and has also not been back to his apartment on Shirley Street, following an initial search of his residence by police, which resulted in the confiscation of a computer and cell phone from his home.

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Tsa

This was on a computer at TSA as a screensaver.

Disgusting.

Don't believe me?

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Background

http://fascistsoup.com/2010/11/12/tsa-desktop-background-image-of-child-body-cavity-search/

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=172572

Last edited by micjer on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 am

How do those photos have anything to do with paedophilia?

Tasteless humour is not equal to paedophilia.

That aside, whatever it takes, I mean TPTB use the "paedo" card to shut up certain people so I say fair game playing it back - even if its done badly in this case.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:34 am

Can I ask what TSA means please, is it an airline maybe scratch

If someone is trying to be funny their humour is somewhat warped imho.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 am

Anchor wrote:
How do those photos have anything to do with paedophilia?

Tasteless humour is not equal to paedophilia.

That aside, whatever it takes, I mean TPTB use the "paedo" card to shut up certain people so I say fair game playing it back - even if its done badly in this case.

Sorry I had forgot to add story. Is there now.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 am

it's the transportation security authority or something ...
a division of homeland security ...
they are the ones implementing scanners and apparently require
no "oversight" --- airport nazi's, basically ...
but it's all for the protection of the flying public ...
too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 am

This whole increased security was a result of the false flag underwear bomber. What a crock of biomass.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:24 pm

I also read something similar in the news yesterday.

Is this story related?

'Stop touching me!' Fury as airport security staff are caught on camera searching a crying three-year-old girl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1330569/Airport-security-staff-caught-camera-body-searching-crying-3-year-old-girl.html#ixzz15ZhYbgPe
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Reunite wrote:
I also read something similar in the news yesterday.

Is this story related?

'Stop touching me!' Fury as airport security staff are caught on camera searching a crying three-year-old girl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1330569/Airport-security-staff-caught-camera-body-searching-crying-3-year-old-girl.html#ixzz15ZhYbgPe

These type of events could have long term problems for a child; cause for probable suits from the parents.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:45 am

Seems like there are two ways to spell paedophile, the correct way and the American way - lol

Read the story - wow. That is worrying.

I like

TSA = The Sex Assaulters
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 am

First good news story.

'Wagstaffe told Alex Jones that county police will be sent to into the San Francisco International Airport. If they witness TSA employees engaged in criminal conduct, they will make arrests and the DA’s office will prosecute. Sexual battery in Mateo County is a felony if the molestation occurs beneath clothing and makes contact with skin and a misdemeanor if the touching occurs outside clothing.'

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:20 am

One way - and I think the best way to deal with all these TSA idiots, is just not to fly - anywhere!

If they have no passengers, they have no jobs or need for scanners.

Remember, there are boats, trains and cars etc to get around in. Take those instead. If you consent to a flight, you're consenting to a search.

If we carry on taking planes everywhere, then they have the power. Take the flights off them and we have the power.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:26 pm

skywatcher wrote:

If they have no passengers, they have no jobs or need for scanners.

They got that covered VIPER

Quote :
In a complaint filed Monday morning in the U.S. District Court for Minnesota, Ventura is suing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its secretary, Janet Napolitano, as well as the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and its administrator, John Pistole.

Ventura accuses the agencies of violating his "basic rights to privacy and dignity, and his right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures," after he received a pat-down by a TSA agent at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport in November 2010.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s1940324.shtml?cat=1

TSA-Style Pat Downs Hit The Streets

TSA Invades Roads & Highways With VIPR Checkpoints
http://www.infowars.com/tsa-invades-roads-highways-with-vipr-checkpoints/

TSA Warns That If You Wear Scanner Resistant Clothing, They'll Have To Grope You
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110113/02585812651/tsa-warns-that-if-you-wear-scanner-resistant-clothing-theyll-have-to-grope-you.shtml

ABC producer says TSA agent felt inside her underwear
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/22/abc-producer-tsa-patdown-worse-gynecologist/

Welcome to the Forth Reich

pfff-0020
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:42 pm

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Tsanazi777

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2011/02/dhs-declares-war-homegrown-terrorists.html

Quote :
Give me a freakin' break. They get away with this fascist hype and no one screams?

This tripe from the insatiable stooge Napoleon-itano was on ABC News:

"One of the most striking elements of today's threat picture is that plots to attack America increasingly involve American residents and citizens," Napolitano said, referring to so-called homegrown terrorists fueled by the Internet and connections with operatives overseas.
What?

They haven't done anything but decimate Afghanistan and Iraq, murder millions of people in pursuit of a fabricated enemy, while sacrificing our own youth in the process with no "victory" in sight! All with the pretense of "fighting terrorism".

And now? "Sorry, our bad. The real enemy is at home after all."
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Obama Pencils In $37 Billion Budget Increase For DHS, Naked Body Scanners

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
February 14, 2011

The Obama administration is to propose a $37 billion increase in federal spending for the Department of Homeland Security, earmarking funds for more radiation firing naked body scanners in airports around the country.
The DHS’ budget will grow by almost 3 percent over the 2011 budget level, as Reuters reports, while the overall national security budget will increase by almost 2 percent.
The 2012 budget proposal requests $43.8 billion for homeland security across the entire federal government, excluding the Defense Department, up $800 million from 2011.
The DHS plans to add an additional 275 naked body scanners to the 500 already installed and operated by the TSA at 78 airports nationwide.
The administration has proposed deploying 1,275 body scanners in airports by the end of 2012.

Full article HERE
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Mic you hit the hammer, on my nail.

Cause they can search the outside till the end of time.
But for me they should look on the inside.

dancing baby's, is what i want to see.
So let them spend money, to track the source of child abuse.

respect-023
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !   TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSA STOOGE TOUCHING CHILD IS CONVICTED PEDOPHILE !
Page 1 of 1