the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Empty
PostSubject: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:03 am

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/11/13/cdc-and-ada-now-advise-to-avoid-using-fluoride.aspx

Quote :
A new study in the Journal of the American Dental Association finds once again that, contrary to what most people have been told, fluoride is actually bad for teeth.

Exposure to high levels of fluoride results in a condition known as fluorosis, in which tooth enamel becomes discolored. The condition can eventually lead to badly damaged teeth. The new study found that fluoride intake during a child's first few years of life is significantly associated with fluorosis, and warned against using fluoridated water in infant formula.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is of a similar opinion. According to their website:

"Recent evidence suggests that mixing powdered or liquid infant formula concentrate with fluoridated water on a regular basis may increase the chance of a child developing ... enamel fluorosis."

What makes this unique is that it is not someones blog, it is the CDC and ADA.

WOW! cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Do you think any dentists use fluoride themselves?

Just like doctors refuse to get the swine flu shot for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:55 pm

I cant get that link to work... but heck thats good news toast <<< fluoride free beer lol
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 am

I dont like drinking tap water because of the fluoride and other stuff, but mum goes on and on and on about how Melbourne drinking water is the best in the world.

The things that come out of her mouth absolutely astound me at times but I say nothing.

poke poke

I was going to add to this post but I deleted because I just remembered about the dark lord lurker.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 am

Biggles wrote:
I dont like drinking tap water because of the fluoride and other stuff, but mum goes on and on and on about how Melbourne drinking water is the best in the world.

The things that come out of her mouth absolutely astound me at times but I say nothing.

poke poke

I was going to add to this post but I deleted because I just remembered about the dark lord lurker.

lol!

Dont get her going on about Warney please lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:38 am

I'm Kinda a bit 'groan' in posting a prison planet vid, but in saying so i found this a really hard hitting talking at lol

People can decide what their poison is, and they do...but what pees me off regarding flouride is that it occurs in NAZI like fashion.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 pm

What gets me Soma is that they have now just recalled a blood pressure medication saying there is evidence it causes liver damage.

Can't they get anything bloody right for God's sake. An arthritis tablet that has been out for years causes heart damage and stroke and on and on it goes. hair pulling hair pulling rip
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 pm

And ma is still carrying on about Melbourne having the best water in the world. lol!

Gettin the water filter when I move.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Government recommends lowering fluoride levels in U.S. drinking water

By Saundra Young, CNN
January 7, 2011

The federal government is recommending changing the amount of fluoride in drinking water for the first time in 50 years.
The Department of Health and Human Services and Environmental Protection Agency are proposing the change because of an increase in fluorosis -- a condition that causes spotting and streaking on children's teeth.
The government is proposing that the recommended amount of fluoride in drinking water be set at 0.7 milligrams per liter of water. The recommended range has been 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams per liter since 1962. The EPA will determine whether the maximum amount of fluoride allowed in water will also be lowered.
Fluoride was first added to water in the United States in the 1940s to help prevent tooth decay in children 8 years and under.

Full article HERE
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Bizzare huh R?

One minute its great and now a backflip to a slight degree :D
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Maybe they have everyone too dumbed down. lol!

They may want people to smarten up to the fact they are getting screwed by their gov and the Federal Reserve, and want them to get out in the streets and start rioting!

swordsman
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:14 am

good call. They can't fully crack down until people start rioting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride   CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CDC and ADA Now Advise to Avoid Using Fluoride
Page 1 of 1