the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hopi / orion connection

Go down 
+2
micjer
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

hopi / orion connection Empty
PostSubject: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:42 am

this info fascinates me, and it would even if i wasn't within miles of the mapped area ....

Quote :
If we conceptualize Orion not as a rectangle but as a polygon of seven sides, more specifically an “hourglass” (connoting Chronos) appended to another triangle whose base rests upon the constellation’s shoulders, the relative proportions of the terrestrial Orion coincide with amazing accuracy. The apparent distances between the stars as we see them in the constellation (as opposed to actual light-year distances) and the distances between these major Hopi village or Anasazi/Sinagua ruin sites are close enough to suggest that something more than mere coincidence is at work here. For instance, four of the sides of the heptagon

A. Betatakin to Oraibi,

B. Oraibi to Wupatki,

C. Wupatki to Walnut Canyon, and

F. Walpi to Canyon de Chelly)

are exactly proportional, while the remaining three sides

D. Walnut Canyon to Homol’ovi,

E. Homol’ovi to Walpi, and

G. Canyon de Chelly back to Betatakin)

are slightly stretched in relation to the constellation-- from ten miles in the case of D. and E. to twelve miles in the case of G. (See Diagram 1.)

hopi / orion connection Star_c10

This variation could be due either to cartographic distortions of the contemporary sky chart in relation to the geographic map or to ancient misperceptions of the proportions of the constellation vis-à-vis the landscape. Given the physical exigencies for building a village, such as springs or rivers, which are not prevalent in the desert anyway, this is a striking correlation, despite these small anomalies in the overall pattern. As John Grigsby says in his discussion of the relationship between the temples of Angkor in Cambodia and the constellation Draco,

“If this is a fluke then it’s an amazing one.... There is allowance for human error in the transference of the constellation on to a map, and then the transference of the fallible map on to a difficult terrain over hundreds of square kilometers with no method of checking the progress of the site from the air.” 1

In this case we are dealing not with Hindu/Buddhist temples but with multiple “star cities” sometimes separated from each other by more than fifty miles. Furthermore, we have suggested that the “map” is actually represented on a number of stone tablets given to the Hopi at the beginning of their migrations, and that this geodetic configuration was influenced or even specifically determined by a divine presence, viz., Masau’u, god of earth and death.

Referring once more to Diagram 1, we also note the angular correspondences of Orion-on-the-earth to Orion-in-the-sky. Here again the visual reciprocity is startling enough to make one doubt that pure coincidence is responsible. Using Bersoft Image Measurement 1.0 software, however, we can correlate in degrees the precise angles of this pair of digital images seen in the diagram. (Note: The celestial image is drawn from Skyglobe 2.04.)

see entire article here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_orionzone_1.htm
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:32 am

That is crazy. No such thing as coincidences. Twice even.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Yeah it doesn't surprise me at all, good find. Some dude of the DI forum is working in and around the Bosnian Pyramids and has mapped out the locations of the Mars pyramids in the exact same geometric shape to the Bosnian Pyramids.

hopi / orion connection Mars1-10

Quote :
Well whata ya know!! They match up perfectly.
Each group of pyramids has a large, middle sized and small pyramid and they both form equilateral triangles.

Coincidence? I think not

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118565&page=11
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:25 pm

moon walk

wanna have some fun??

take that model on a transparency and place it over where you are...put your city/home/town/whatever
in all of the positions and move it around till you find how it works for you....

and if that sounds like too much effort....
get the measurements between the pryamids and scale it to your map...and play with that from where you are

it's a game that can be played with any configureation as long as you can scale it to the map you are looking at..
you can even do it on a neighborhood basis...

toast gotcha peek a boo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Sounds like too much effort

ha ha
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 pm

poke

well dang, froggie

for you, of all folks, it should be easy

for me scale is the hardest..my brain doesn't go to scale very easily
so i'll let ya in on my little secret on check some of this stuff....

you take the shape....triangle or that double wierd triangle with the add on
oh hell
actually just get the damn outline for the constelation
either orion or whatever one you feel a connection to
draw the thing on paper and cut it out

you know..so you just have the lines

it doesn't have to be exact for you to get an idea of lines connected to where you are living...
swirl it around so that where you are is on each point and see how the other stuff lines up
if there are connections and you are at the very least paying attention
something will click for ya..HONEST
look at all the angles or which way do they mean something
or not???
there are lines that do ..these just may not be the ones for your situation

you can even hold it up to a screen shot of your neighborhood..and see what liines
you should be checking out

and if there wasn't some kind of work involved
then
we would just know this stuff without checking

you think cliff high just pulls info out of the air??
huh??
do ya...

darn, i hate when i have to step down off the box...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahahahahah
hair pulling ..... soapbox

i mean really check it out..see how it lines up with folks you think are friendly or unfriendly or helpful or who you need to avoid..
wouhou ..go forth and draw lines
grin
man.!!!!!!!!!
everybody wants it all done for them
lazy asses...
peek

poke
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:46 pm

snicker

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm

lol!

On a silver platter too.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh you crack me up sky............ lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Could get grid point atlas

http://www.worldgrid.net/
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 am

moon walk

Wow
Soma...that sure looks like a great way to do it

thanks

now i have to do some work..hahahahahahahahah...figures

love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hopi / orion connection   hopi / orion connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hopi / orion connection
Page 1 of 1