the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interesting theory

Go down 
+2
Biggles
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:50 pm

sunny
the bold was added by me.. the whole idea kinda puts the ball squarely back in our corner...interesting, huh.?

Why Are You Here? A New Theory May Hold the Missing Piece

Robert Lanza, M.D..Scientist, Theoretician
Posted: November 12, 2010 08:48 AM

Why do you happen to be alive on this lush little planet with its warm sun and coconut trees? And at just the right time in the history of the universe? The surface of the molten earth has cooled, but it's not too cold. And it's not too hot; the sun hasn't expanded enough to melt the Earth's surface with its searing gas yet. Even setting aside the issue of being here and now, the probability of random physical laws and events leading to this point is less than 1 out of 100,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, equivalent to winning every lottery there ever was.

Biocentrism, a new theory of everything, provides the missing piece. Although classical evolution does an excellent job of helping us understand the past, it fails to capture the driving force. Evolution needs to add the observer to the equation. Indeed, Niels Bohr, the great Nobel physicist, said, "When we measure something we are forcing an undetermined, undefined world to assume an experimental value. We are not 'measuring' the world, we are creating it." The evolutionists are trying to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. They think we, the observer, are a mindless accident, debris left over from an explosion that appeared out of nowhere one day.

Cosmologists propose that the universe was until recently a lifeless collection of particles bouncing against each other. It's presented as a watch that somehow wound itself up, and that will unwind in a semi-predictable way. But they've shunted a critical component of the cosmos out of the way because they don't know what to do with it. This component, consciousness, isn't a small item. It's an utter mystery, which we think has somehow arisen from molecules and goo.

How did inert, random bits of carbon ever morph into that Japanese guy who always wins the hot-dog-eating contest?

In short, attempts to explain the nature of the universe, its origins, and what's really going on require an understanding of how the observer, our presence, plays a role. According to the current paradigm, the universe, and the laws of nature themselves, just popped out of nothingness. The story goes something like this: From the Big Bang until the present time, we've been incredibly lucky. This good fortune started from the moment of creation; if the Big Bang had been one-part-in-a-million more powerful, the cosmos would have rushed out too fast for the galaxies and stars to have developed. If the gravitational force were decreased by a hair, stars (including the Sun) wouldn't have ignited. There are over 200 physical parameters like this that could have any value but happen to be exactly right for us to be here. Tweak any of them and you never existed.

But our luck didn't stop with the laws, forces, and constants of the universe. Sahelanthropus tchadensis, Orrorin tugenensis, Ardipithecus ramidus, Australopithecus anamensis, A. afarensis, Kenyanthropus platyops, A. africanus, A. garhi, A. sediba, A. aethiopicus, A. robustus, A. boisei, Homo habilis, H. georgicus, and H. erectus -- among other hominid species -- all went extinct. Even the Neanderthals went extinct. But alas, not us! Indeed, we happen to be the only species of Hominina that made it.

Our special luck continues in the present time. Asteroids could strike Earth at any time, producing a surface-charring blast of heat, followed by years of dust that would freeze and/or starve us to death. Nearby stars could go supernova, their energy destroying the ozone layer and sterilizing the Earth with radiation. And a supervolcano could shroud the Earth in dust. These are just a few (out of billions) of things that could go wrong.

The story of evolution reads just like "The Story of the Three Bears," In the nursery tale, a little girl named Goldilocks enters a home occupied by three bears and tries different bowls of porridge; some are too hot, some are too cold. She also tries different chairs and beds, and every time, the third is "just right." For 13.7 billion years we, too, have had chronic good luck. Virtually everything has been "just right."

It's a fascinating story to tell children, but claiming that it's all a "dumb" accident is no more helpful than saying "God did it." Loren Eiseley, the great naturalist, once said that scientists "have not always been able to see that an old theory, given a hairsbreadth twist, might open an entirely new vista to the human reason." The theory of evolution turns out to be the perfect case in hand. Amazingly, it all makes sense if you assume that the Big Bang is the end of the chain of physical causality, not the beginning.

Indeed, according to biocentrism, it's us, the observer, who create space and time (which is the reason you're here now). Consider everything you see around you right now. Language and custom say it all lies outside us in the external world. Yet you can't see anything through the vault of bone that surrounds your brain. Your eyes aren't just portals to the world. In fact, everything you experience, including your body, is part of an active process occurring in your mind. Space and time are simply the mind's tools for putting it all together.

Theoretical physicists Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow recently stated:

There is no way to remove the observer -- us -- from our perceptions of the world ... In classical physics, the past is assumed to exist as a definite series of events, but according to quantum physics, the past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities."

If we, the observer, collapse these possibilities (that is, the past and future) then where does that leave evolutionary theory, as described in our schoolbooks? Until the present is determined, how can there be a past? The past begins with the observer, us, not the other way around as we've been taught.

The observer is the first cause, the vital force that collapses not only the present but the cascade of past spatio-temporal events we call evolution. "If, instead of identifying ourselves with the work," said Ralph Waldo Emerson, "we feel that the soul of the workman streams through us, we shall find the peace of the morning dwelling first in our hearts, and the fathomless powers of gravity and chemistry, and, over them, of life, pre-existing within us in their highest form."

"Biocentrism" (co-authored with astronomer Bob Berman) lays out Lanza's theory of everything.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-lanza/why-are-you-here-new-theo_b_781055.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:22 pm

It is theories, ideas etc of that above that led me to where I am now, right here, questioning, pondering, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:19 am

Pull your socks up, tighten them!

Whist waiting for that dang water pipe to arrive... On the slow boat from USA LOL

I was looking around for some research based on the pipe as the one I ordered is/or was, till now quite thin on the ground in *standard* scientific tests.

Living systems emit biophotons
(two algae Acetabularia acetabulum
emit photons in darkness)

Worldwide there are about 40 scientific groups working on biophotons. The biggest association is the International Institute of Biophysics (IIB) e.V., founded in 1996 in Neuss (Germany) for an interdisciplinary approach of the understanding and the investigation of living systems. 14 institutes (governmental research institutes and universities) are connected in common research on:

More here..check some of the research papers out as they are very relevant to Skys post, and also most of what we are interested in here on The Force.

http://www.lifescientists.de/index.htm

rainbow
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:29 am

This Paper is blowing my socks off.

INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOPHYSICS
Consciousness as Evolutionary Process based on Coherent States

http://www.lifescientists.de/publication/pub2003-04-11.htm

I love reading Scholars thinking outside the box

rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Uploaded the pics to a new server ;)   interesting theory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:33 am

Is this light slowing down to cause Mass in a DNA Receptor.. DNA being the Antenna, Light being the Transmitter?.

What we see

interesting theory Acet-110

Biophoton Emission, but I am more tending towards, Light causing Dense Matter

interesting theory Acet-210

Last edited by Somamech on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Cool thread. It's usually either end of the spectrum, the conventionalist scientists or the dogmatic religious institutions that have the answers how we got here and why. I much prefer the idea of Biocentrism. Consciousness IMO is the key to understand how the universe works.

You know we will have a much better idea when we die.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 pm

Somamech wrote:
Is this light slowing down to cause Mass in a DNA Receptor.. DNA being the Antenna, Light being the Transmitter?.

What we see

interesting theory Acet-1

interesting theory Acet-2

Conversation is a 2 way process right? So our DNA antenna is both a receiver and transmitter. Light could be the medium or 'radio waves' in which the DNA can broadcast. The light could also materialize itself as dense matter. What happens when the law of attraction kicks into place? Both physical & non-physical manifestations occur into our reality.

So our 'thoughts' in its invisible state to our 5 senses also could be returned from the cosmos as this 'light' source back into our DNA antenna. Talk about theories.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Devils' advocate here.

So if DNA makes up all parts of our meat suit, shouldn't our bodies evaporate when we die?

Gonna go back and read paper.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Mic there's something in that paper in regards to matter that does not emit biophoton light.

I don't think I'll look at it right now as I need a rest from the topic in the daytime prior to work LOL

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:24 am

Reunite wrote:
Somamech wrote:

What we see

interesting theory Acet-1

interesting theory Acet-2

Conversation is a 2 way process right? So our DNA antenna is both a receiver and transmitter. Light could be the medium or 'radio waves' in which the DNA can broadcast. The light could also materialize itself as dense matter. What happens when the law of attraction kicks into place? Both physical & non-physical manifestations occur into our reality.

So our 'thoughts' in its invisible state to our 5 senses also could be returned from the cosmos as this 'light' source back into our DNA antenna. Talk about theories.

Sounds quite plausible to me! (no expert on this matter lol)

This topic is amazing... anyone got one of those white suits so i can sit down in a padded cell so I cannot avoid it ? LOL

If you are a light being, then the Centre of the being is the sun, which inturn also leads credible evidence to RA manipulating the true sense, and also John Lear's theory that there is life on every planet in this solar system.

Vege/garden plants save me from this ! lol!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:18 am

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:31 pm

sunny

oh boy..my brain has just gone to platitudes..yikes

don't hide your light under a bushel
and the more you know the more you grow
and a whole bunch more...

and Soma and Mic i have high regard for your search and your finds..
and do not in any way mean to take away from what you are doing

but somehow like tonight..i am wondering..just what does it matter who figures what out, when...

we know all we need to know..we just have to access it..somehow

i do think that all the dna..you know that 90% someone mistakenly said we don't use..the junk dna
i do believe it carries info and talents, and the key to our power
i do beleive each of us has to do the accessing for ourselves - by ourselves
so if these other ideas get us started..great
but we still have to do the work or unleasing the info ourselves
each in our own way

but i also think sometime just sitting quietly and asking questions (meditating) is the most benefical
and that all this other stuff is chatter or white noise...

somehow love is the answer...we are not small beings
we are AWESOME
and we need to start by loving ourselves and accepting that love
and then the rest flows

sigh..yeah..stepping off my little soap box....
seems to be way to often lately
sorry

wave

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:07 am

Very well said. You sound a lot like Little Grandmother.

We have Little Grandmother and Little Carrot.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 pm

It's the loving ourselves part I am having a hard time doing sky, I am trying to get my head round it, I know I have a problem there.

Your right love is the answer to most everything when you really think about it.

Do you think it is ego that stops people from telling other people, I wish people would just say what they feel including me.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:53 pm

sunny ... rainbow heart

Hi biggs..

for me the very hardest part was me..i was always trying to fix me...i never cared if i fit in any group or not.
.but as a perfectionist personality
i always felt there was a lot of work to be done before i was good enough for...whatever..

and while i heard all the blah blah blah stuff for years..and tried all kinds of modalities to see what was next on my fix list
somewhere in there i finally 'got it'....there is nothing that needed fixing..nothing at all ..the quirks and questions i had were just
things needing explored..not fixed...there is nothing to fix...
and we go out of our way to find out why no one loves us..and yeah i am saying the word here..but truly it is interchangable with
acceptance....real love is acceptance of things just as they are..

LOVE = ACCEPTANCE

so i look in the mirror for months on end and made my self say..i accept you..you are fine as you are
and it took a while but it did get easier...and i am now a recovering perfectionist
and i am just fine..and i can see that you are just fine..
we really are just where we ought to be at any NOW...

we are all a work in progress..and that is just fine....really it's all good

so look in the mirror in the morning and accept that you are perfect just as you are
and if you are different tomorrow you will be just perfect then too
acceptance

clubbing
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Now those words resonated more than anything I have heard on Dr Phil or Oprah.

Very wise woman sky, yes you are. I will do this as it is a lot easier, to accept me as I am than trying to change into something else. rainbow heart good job
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Interesting Sky and somewhat along the lines of this Video I watched today . Something I must say i needed . He always brings me to the realization of what we are and now he connects us to how we are interacting with the universe and Infinity

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:56 am

Thanks Rick.

Happy Holidays to you. Thanks for this link. Nassim is one that I do not doubt as far as being a hoaxer. Excellent.

toast clap

I have finished watching this. This no doubt will be the best christmas present I will get this year. It just makes so much sense. It explains so much and so simple. Confirms our thinking.
He is not a shaman, not a priest/rabi etc. he is just a guy who has figured IT out. I have listened to Nassim before, but this time it just all fits.

We are living in a black hole, we are all connected, and the kingdom of heaven is within!

Everything else in life is unimportant! toast This is the mystery of life THEY do not want us to figure out. Too late!! Our figuring this out is why we are here at this time, IMO. Our consciousness of the truth is key to changing the matrix. Reality is really a game and many have got caught up in it. No different than some people have got hooked on interactive computer games.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 am

I felt the same way after watching it Mic . I`m Glad you enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:27 am

interesting theory Milliongalaxies_2mass

Explanation: Are the nearest galaxies distributed randomly? A plot of over one million of the brightest "extended sources" detected by the Two Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS) shows that they are not. The vast majority of these infrared extended sources are galaxies. Visible above is an incredible tapestry of structure that provides limits on how the universe formed and evolved. Many galaxies are gravitationally bound together to form clusters, which themselves are loosely bound into superclusters, which in turn are sometimes seen to align over even larger scale structures. In contrast, very bright stars inside our own Milky Way Galaxy cause the vertical blue sash.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 pm

So let my brain try and figure this one out. Is it sort of like us being in that Matrix movie without those lead things coming out the back of our heads.

Question. What about all the rape, torture, paeophillia etc, animal cruelty, what about that stuff guys, too much suffering????????
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:09 am

http://primaxstudio.com/stuff/scale_of_universe/

Scale of the Universe ..... Puts it all in perspective affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

interesting theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting theory   interesting theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interesting theory
Page 1 of 1