the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

randy quaid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

randy quaid  Empty
PostSubject: randy quaid    randy quaid  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:11 am

lets see if going public saves his ass. hope so.

-------

The Canadian Press

Date: Thu. Oct. 28 2010 9:24 PM ET

VANCOUVER — Actor Randy Quaid alleges there's a conspiracy to kill him and several other troubled Hollywood stars in order to gain control of their millions.

In a bizarre speech to reporters outside the Vancouver immigration office where he's attempting to gain permission to live in Canada, Quaid said Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears have been victims of a similar conspiracy.

The actor who was arrested by border officials in Vancouver last week said he and his wife aren't criminals, fugitives from justice or crazy.

On Thursday, the actor claimed that for the last 20 years he and his wife Evi have been the victims of criminal activities by people who are out to destroy them personally, professionally and financially.

He became emotional as he told reporters that in the last five years eight actors he's known have been murdered.

"We believe there to be a malignant tumour of star wackers in Hollywood," he said, naming Heath Ledger, Chris Penn and David Carradine as some of their victims.
Ledger died in 2008 of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. An autopsy said 40-year-old Penn died in 2006 of heart disease and the official cause of Carradine's death last year was accidental asphyxiation.

"I believe these actors were wacked and I believe many others, such as Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson are being played to get at their money," Quaid told a crush of reporters.
He said about $40 million of his earnings have been stolen from him.

"I am being embezzled by this monstrous ring of accountants, estate planners and lawyers who are mercilessly slandering me and trying to kill my career and, I believe, murder me in order to gain control of my royalties."

Quaid and his wife Evi were arrested on an outstanding U.S. warrant for allegedly damaging a home they once owned in Montecito, Calif. In September 2009, the Quaids were accused of skipping out on a $10,000 hotel bill, but felony charges were dropped when Evi Quaid made a plea deal on a misdemeanour offence.

"Up until a year ago, Evi and I had never had any run-in with the law, whatsoever. We are not criminals, nor are we fugitives from justice, nor are we crazy," Quaid said. "We are simply artists and filmmakers who are being racketeered on."

Both the Quaids were held in custody until Wednesday when their lawyer discovered Evi can lay claim to Canadian citizenship. Both had claimed refugee status.

Their lawyer, Catherine Sas, said Randy may abandon the claim and could still remain in Canada on a work permit, as a permanent resident or any number of other opportunities.

Sas said the couple had posted cash bonds in connection to the U.S. charges and the warrants for their arrest have been dismissed.

The Quaids are due in court in Santa Barbara next week, and Sas said the couple will attend if necessary.

"My client is intending to comply with the law in both jurisdictions and we are going to spend the next couple of days strategizing about how to achieve that."

The actor is best known for roles in films such as "Independence Day" and "National Lampoon's Vacation." He was nominated for an supporting-actor Oscar in the 1973 movie "The Last Detail," featuring Jack Nicolson.

At the end of his statement Thursday, Quaid made a pitch to producers in Canada.

"I would like to announce my availability and desire to (work) immediately -- legally of course."

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20101028/randy-quaid-conspiracy-101028/

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/882783--randy-quaid-conspiracy-to-kill-him-and-other-hollywood-stars?bn=1

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

randy quaid  Empty
PostSubject: Re: randy quaid    randy quaid  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:54 am

did a quick sweep of other sites, not much about this anywhere, apart from a few small mentions. icke forum has a bit more about it.

msm is playing the crazy card, as is to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

randy quaid  Empty
PostSubject: Re: randy quaid    randy quaid  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 am

I have been following this story, albeit in the MSM Stal.

I am just wondering what the heck is the real story; did Heath get wacked and Carradine and Penn.

I wonder what in the hell is going on with all this, and the other thing is being in Canada is that going to stop them being taken out if those other parties want to.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

randy quaid  Empty
PostSubject: Re: randy quaid    randy quaid  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:39 am

rainbow heart

sorry..i think you are being taken in ,....the stories have been around for years as these two spiraled downward
some of the article
http://theweek.com/article/index/207293/what-happened-to-randy-quaid
What exactly did they do to get arrested in California?
They Quaids were found living illegally in the guest house of a Montecito, Calif., property they once owned. They had allegedly caused thousands of dollars of damage, at one point breaking an expensive mirror and replacing it with a photograph of themselves. When the police arrived, the Quaids claimed "they had owned the property since the 1990s."

What sort of legal problems has Randy Quaid had previously?
In 2004, the IRS accused Quaid of not paying taxes. In 2006, he sued Focus Features for not paying him more handsomely for his minor role in Brokeback Mountain. In 2008, he was thrown out of the cast of a Seattle play — and eventually the Actors' Equity Association — for abusive and inappropriate behavior. In 2009, Quaid and his wife were arrested for leaving a hotel without paying their $10,000 bill. The couple failed to show up for court appearances related to the hotel incident in October 2009 and April 2010; when they finally did appear in court, they arrived with Quaid's 1987 Golden Globe award (for his role in a miniseries about LBJ) in hand. In August, the couple sued their lawyer, accusing him of stealing their money.

Any theories on this pattern of odd behavior?
Unsurprisingly, some feel drug abuse may be a factor. A private investigator once hired by the Quaids claims that Evi "snorts Demerol to cure migraines and believes a murder plot is afoot" — and that she may even have designs on killing Randy. Most of the couple's friends and family, including Randy's celebrity brother Dennis Quaid, have reportedly given up trying to help them. Mental health professionals speculate that a feeling of celebrity entitlement may also be behind their latest antics. "People who are talented, smart or athletically gifted are often allowed to avoid unpleasant realities," says Paul S. Applebaum, a professor of psychiatry.

http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/finance-taxcheats/randy-quaid/

http://www.webofdeception.com/randyquaid.html

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/09/the_randy_quaid_arrest_how_we.html

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/23/randy-quaid-my-bank-stole-my-fortune/2/

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-09-24-randy-quaid_N.htm

just type his name in for a search..10 plus pages....
sadly i think the drugs have made him notzo
so except for the drugs..no conspiracy here..imho

wave
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

randy quaid  Empty
PostSubject: Re: randy quaid    randy quaid  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:57 pm

from what i can gather there is some sort of financial scam, although it seems likely that they were trying to rort the system and their attorney ripped them off in turn.

apparently they 'gave' him their house, which he sold for over 5 million, and then kept the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

randy quaid  Empty
PostSubject: Re: randy quaid    randy quaid  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

randy quaid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Conspiracies :: Illuminati/NWO/Secret Societies-
Jump to: