the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS

Go down 
+3
Reunite
New World Orphan
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Empty
PostSubject: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Clairaudience is a real cool thing that happens to many people.

clairaudience: Definition from Answers.com
clairaudience n. The supposed power to hear things outside the range of normal
perception. [ CLAIR(VOYANCE) + AUDIENCE .] clairaudient clairau '

This happens to many folks. I walked outside of my house one evening in 1983 at sunset and before I got off the front porch I started to hear what sounded like a large battle going on just above my house about 50 feet away.

The sound was real clear, and the only way I can describe it is, it was like watching a movie at a theater and on the screen a large battle between two groups of soldiers was going on with swords and shields, so it would be hand to hand combat with primitive weapons.

I did not see a thing, just the sounds, and the sound got louder at times like one group was moving the other group back. This went on for two hours. At one point I went back into the house to get me something to drink and then went back outside to listen for it all to end.

I could not hear it in my house, just outside. The battle waged and pitched back and forth, with one group moving the other group way down the road and the sound would fade out some like they were getting farther away. Then the one group would push back and the sound would grow louder like they were getting closer back to my house, back and forth for two hours like this and I was amazed at what was going on.

It finally ended when the one group pushed the other group far enough away that the battle sounds stopped.

In meditation that night I learned that it was a spiritual battle going on at my location and that the forces of God, the Angels beat back the dark forces but it took them two hours to do this.

This was an amazing thing to hear and the sound was very real sounding.

The things that we as humans can participate in are awesome, if we can get our minds out of this 3-D illusion.

If these things can happen to me they can happen to anyone.

If you have a similar story please share it.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:37 am

I completely believe in this ideal. Its a magnified sense which we have lost or have not had the chance to develop as a people. Due to TV, computers, gameboys, etc... These things force one to refocus there perception and readjust it thus losing this type of advanced sense. I mean , while I play a videogame on a small psp, I redirect my focus so much, I lose any sense of real hearing of whats going on around me as well as my visually perception. Thus I have to assume my spiritual perception is out of wack too,lol. I take that "as a people" comment back. A majority of the people. I wonder how advance blind people are in relation to developing this spiritual sense?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:09 am

Hi New world orphan,

You are right about focusing as you play these games as well as watching TV, or listening to music an extreme amount of time.

I have personally found that the Universe, God, call it what you will demands a "balance" in our lives.

There is nothing wrong with games, music, TV, if you only do them in a moderate way. I have known people that played games so much that they had no idea as to reality because their "heart" was in gaming, not other things like spiritual life and what may be really going on.

I was the same way before I converted in 1979.

I have known blind people that were amazing in their spiritual skills as they really did not have much of any other avenue to go down but to develop their inner skills set.

You are right the majority are "distracted".
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:22 am

I know right, after I am done with a 4 hour video game bender. I almost feel spiritually drunk.

I wonder if the otherside has spiritual video games? lol You could play Mario Brothers with God.
Hey, infinite possibilities right?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:15 pm

While we are on the subject of video games and yes moderation is the key.

Lets look at games that let you create a virtual reality putting you in the fingertips of God. 'The Sims' for example lets you create/manifest your own house, how big your family is, creating jobs not only for yourself and everyone in the whole town. You can set up the whole infrastructure of a city.

Now isn't this good preperation for when we experience other multi-dimensions when the simple act of imagination will be the key to manifest what ever reality we want!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Excellent point Reunite and well said. The problem with games and TV is not the medium but the message in the medium.

Games and TV from the main stream ROT your brain. Proper use of these tools is a wonderful thing indeed as long as they are not teaching you to steal cars and kill or rape people, that is my objection to these things as they are now being used. But your point is a great one .
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:34 am

hey Gabe did you pray and ask the Creator what the battle was all about?

Just wondering!

re video games...those images stay in the mind and some of them can be harmful if one is prone to seizures....make ya wonder about the effect on our brains. I like video games but stopped a sega...i know dont laugh that was a long time ago!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 am

Yes I did pray and ask, and was told it was warfare against me and he let me hear the Angels fighting for my protection because at that time in my life I was still going around the country to many main stream churches teaching the Bible.

So the warfare I heard was at attempt to silence my efforts and the extraordinary effort to protect me.

it was for me learn just how vicious and real all of this spiritual stuff really is and just how organized the attacks can be.

It was part of my education process.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 am

yep....thanks for sharing this story. You are a Storyteller
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 pm

I talk to (pray, ask) angels and God/Goddess for many things not just for myself, but for people close and other people not so close to protect and help them. In fact I ask them for that many things I honestly start off with...................'I'm sorry, I know your busy with everyone's requests.....................what we have to remember is that eventhough they are celestial angels they might love to get some thanks now and again, which I try to remember to do.

And Gabe, yes, you wouldn't believe the times I am attacked swiftly and viciously by evil, negative forces and their power is strong, just as well I cannot see them, but as soon as the thought or prayer goes out, my precious spiritual protectors are there again fighting and helping and protecting. There is not enough thanks that I can give them, there really isn't.

Hopefully one day I might earn enough brownie points to help or repay them somehow.

Much love, light and protection to you all. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 am

Thanks biggs and your story is very familiar to many of us here as the attacks never end it seems and I do know that you are also protected by the Angelics of light.

Thank you for telling us about these things as it will help us all.

Love and peace to you biggs.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 am

Biggs and Gabe, you two are so loving and unselfish and I have always admired the both of you.

Thank you for sharing and for always being so open and honest.
Blessings to both of you and may our Creator watch over you. hugcc
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:27 am

Thank you my dear sister for the kind thoughts. And I hope the same for you.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:29 pm

My lovely Linda,

You have walked your path against harsh critics at times and it has never swayed you, you have just kept on going no matter what comes.

Placing my arms around you for a big, long, loving cuddle to show you just how much I care and love you my precious lady. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:59 am

Its quite how some people write music I believe, sometimes it just pops into your head and then other times it can be more of a deliberate action of arranging notes together to a known method.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 am

I agree Somamech it is peculiar how the Spirit flows differently through different people, and it is fascinating to watch this process.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 am

Yeah its funny Gabriel as I would love to make a Poll for musicians regarding what they consider the best songs they have written and I am sure the spontaneous songs would always come out best.

But in saying so it not quite black and white as one idea once heard and laid down to tape so to speak can open a channel to the next idea much like learning :)

Cheers mate you always get me thinking and that's a good thing cheers

Psst regarding what others talk I have had it most of my life and really don't like talking about it as what I hear is the pain and sad shit when I let it in going on in the world. Thats why I like the night as "thought" is quite if you know what I mean !

But then we are going into what a mess daily thought creates in this world which is not what this thread is about ;-)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Somamech, your post is insightful. The learning from the spontaneity and then laying down a like track...LOL yes it is difficult to lay down the original sound.

I am glad you are a thinker, and I don't know why but I overlooked your post to me here, sorry it took so long to answer...LOL maybe I was not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:24 pm

I do not have visions, except a few inside my head, i.e. in 1980's saw myself deep under water and a radiation leak coming from the ocean floor where the French denoted the atomic bombs in the atol. They were supposed to be contained, what a joke that was.

Apart from that anything I get is a vision inside myself not outside. Other things I get is like picking up something while reading................for instance I could be reading something on a forum and then pick something up.

Other times if I make a wrong choice for me, i.e. I want to make a major decision in my life the answers I get back from spirit that it is the wrong choice for me manifests in the physical like getting very bad negative feedback from my body and my mind telling me I am wrong in this choice and when I stop going down that path these stop. Have I explained it right, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Your explanation is right on in my thoughts biggs, well said friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS   CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAIRAUDIENCE MANIFESTATIONS
Page 1 of 1