the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my email to max igan

Go down 
+2
Biggles
WineHippie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

my email to max igan Empty
PostSubject: my email to max igan   my email to max igan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:25 pm

it's self-expanatory

i was watching "a personal tale, 2012 and haarp" and i got thru #2 and had to stop and send you an email ... max, i have been listening to your stuff, and many others', for year now - i like to think of myself a a wise woman, i was awake as a child, my focus always on the soul, i had a a goal simply to be a good person - little did i know then what that might entail ...
the point of me telling you this is, you are the ONLY one i have not disagreed with over time - there is more to talk about, something is happening every moment so, please, from this old-hippie-once-new-ager, be inspired to continue to deliver your messages
you, and john trudell, mostly, have inspired me - i "left home" january 09 in my car with my dog and $400 in my pocket - i "landed" here in the rural high desert, near the soul of old route 66, and i found community - i found a way to be of service to others and so far, my modest needs have been met, manifested i believe, by me efforts to be in the moment, acting from compassion, non-compliant with tptb and contributing the highest vibration i can muster ...
i am just trying to emphasize that i do not take this lightly, my attempt to support and encourage you - i have never been prompted to email any of the folk i have listened to, before this
carry on, max, i am grateful for your continued narration, because after all, it is a play being acted out all around us - peace and please, if you have a moment, take the time to view this, if you have not already - there is hope
http://personalgrowthcourses.net/video/challenge_day
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: my email to max igan   my email to max igan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Very inspiring words hippie and I hope Max gets back to you after those wonderful words you sent him. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: my email to max igan   my email to max igan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm

he needs our support, mz biggz
you can listen for yourself here:

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: my email to max igan   my email to max igan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 am

thanks for sharing hippie.... i really enjoyed listening.........
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: my email to max igan   my email to max igan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Thats so nice Hippy !

sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: my email to max igan   my email to max igan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Love it Hippie, very inspiring cheers
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: my email to max igan   my email to max igan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm

I am gonna show that personal growth video to my professors at my school. Thanks for inspiring me , Hippie, to get my write on. I realize I have never written to anyone that I listen too or follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my email to max igan   my email to max igan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my email to max igan
Page 1 of 1