the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilty or Innocent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Guilty or Innocent  Empty
PostSubject: Guilty or Innocent    Guilty or Innocent  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:55 pm

In a court room setting you are asked to plead Guilty or not guilty often times you are presumed innocent until proven guilty . Or at least that is the way we have been told it works but once you plead you enter into a contract with the court. so pleading not guilty means that you must now prove your innocence. If you are innocent until proven guilty your pleading not guilty means the court has already found you guilty unless you can prove your innocence. So much for being fair and impartial .

Something else to consider if the state is bringing action against you and they pay the Crown or Prosecutor understand they also pay the Judge so how can you ever get a fair trial its impossible ..

Something else, if all men (including the ladies here as well)are equal in the eyes of the law and in court everyone is equal then why can`t we judge ourselves because it means the judges have no authority unless you consent to it
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent    Guilty or Innocent  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Quote :
Something else, if all men (including the ladies here as well)are equal in the eyes of the law and in court everyone is equal then why can`t we judge ourselves because it means the judges have no authority unless you consent to it

You appear to be penetrating the teachings of the Law Of One, and you are doing it in what seems to me, to be a very unique and meaningful way :)

I totally agree that the ONLY person who can truly judge you is yourself. In fact to my way of thinking, NO other person, group or illusory system of distortion can even approach judgement over me. When they try, it is simply an expression of advice - which I can choose to abide by or otherwise.

That does not make the issues surrounding the pretence/illusion of "others" judgement go away - and the drama of our distortions proceed apace - but when people like you come along and help unravel some of those deeper meanings - I am starting to apprehend this as a release of a LOT OF LIGHT.

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent    Guilty or Innocent  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:38 pm

this was a case from Leeds John check out how this guy proceeded in court he was arrested for drunk and disorderly when his real crime was smiling and waving to CCTV camera`s
Hello all,

I only registered to this forum today, and did so because I want to share my experiences with the West Yorkshire Police and CPS with you.

I did attend court for the first hearing on Friday 28th May. I presented my own case.

Initially the Usher was refusing me access to the court room due to not being 'suitably dressed' I stated quite clearly that this court must operate without prejudice and I am bailed to surrender to the custody of that very court. If I am refused access to the court I will be treated with prejudice and a fair hearing would thus be impossible.

I was without shoes. I clarified the fact that it is not a legal matter to be without shoes so prejudice is the only possible reason for denying me access to a public court.

He asked the Judge if he would allow me into the court and he agreed.

The Usher told me to stand in front of the last chair in the row and face the Judge.

I walked to the chair, faced the centre of the court and asked "Who is the Judge. To which sniggers and pointing towards a man in a suit occurred.

I did not recognise the Judge!

The hearing continued without controversy. When asked for a plea I said "I am not here today to plead, I am here to state my Innocence"

I will put that as not-guilty

"No your honour I am innocent"

Yes I heard you, not-guilty

"No, I am Innocent"

so just as we were coming to a close I said.

Before we finish there are a few questions I want to ask your honour"

ok

"Is it correct that this court operates without Prejudice"

I should certainly hope so, Yes

"Is it also correct that I am innocent until proven otherwise"

Yes, Of course

"Is it correct that we are all considered of equal standing under the law"

Yes

"Just to clarify your honour, that everyone in this court room including myself are of equal standing under the law"

Yes

"Well in that case your honour I dismiss this case, Bye"

I gathered my papers and my bag, slowly walked to the door, past 2 security guards and left the court.

Not a single word was said, there was no attempt to stop me or object and in my presence.

Although this activity may be ignored I am now sending a letter to the CPS, The Clerk and the Records Office stating that the case was dismissed in their presence and now I want the full and final records pertaining to a now dismissed case.

Words to that effect.

I honestly doubt this action of mine will be allowed, maybe the court continued in my absence, I am not sure until I get further correspondence either confirming or denying.

I will let you know.

For further info as to what has happened thus far please take a look at the link I provided that has videos and other supporting info.

here was the video of his second trip to the same location and what occurred after his arrival

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent    Guilty or Innocent  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:25 pm

NB make sure you update us on the final outcome please. I love hearing about these cases.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent    Guilty or Innocent  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:22 pm

There appear to be lots of views on this subject.

Try this google search:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=is+not-guilty+the+same+as+innocent

After an interesting lunch I am left thinking...

Innocents / Guilty / Not Guilty seem to be three separate states. Not Guilty is not equivalent to Innocence.

I think some of the core semantic wrestling could be cleared up by stating: innocent of the crime until proved guilty. Not-guilty is just a fact of guilt having not been proven and not the same thing as surety of innocence!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty or Innocent    Guilty or Innocent  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty or Innocent
Page 1 of 1