the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy

Go down 
+2
Somamech
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:19 am

http://www.shallownation.com/2009/08/31/national-geographic-9-11-science-and-conspiracy-video-photos/

The discovery channel here in Canada, and the National Geographic channel in the US are airing a documentary that challenges the truthers belief that it was an inside job.

Here is my take on it. Sure they address the inconsistancies of the attack. However the experiments that the "science" guys put together are really lame attempts to disprove any conspiracies.

For example to disprove that the pentagon attack was not a cruise missile, they simply blew up a box made of wood that was supposed to represent the pentagon, meanwhile they put hollow tube on a 500 mph rail that sent the tube all the way through 5 layers of plywood.

Can you say LAME!!!!!

Here is the problem, non believers will see this as "proof" because they cannot stand to think that their government would lie to them.

Now don't these pics of a tomahawk cruise missile look eerily familiar to you?

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Cruise

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Cruise2

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Tomahawk-ani

Doesn't this look exactly like the one vid of the pentagon being hit?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 am

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Rotor

This what the rotor should have looked like.

Does this look the same or could it be the rotor from a cruise missile?

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Photorotor

http://911review.org/Wiki/PentagonPlaneRotor.shtml
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 am

Sorry for preaching to the choir, but perhaps we may use this info some day for a non believer.

'Evidence proves 9/11 story is a lie'

http://previous.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=142025&sectionid=3510203

Important evidence has emerged showing the official story the American public has been fed about the 9/11 attacks is a 'lie,' a group of architects and engineers say.

A day before the ninth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth say evidence regarding the destruction of the World Trade Center towers has emerged that show pre-set explosives were used in the demolition of the buildings.

Gregg Roberts, who is a member of the non-profit organization disputing the results of official investigations into the September 11 attacks, says the “official story is a lie, it is a fraud.”

According to experts, the Twin Towers suffered total destruction within 10-14 seconds in near free fall accelerations which can only occur as a result of pre-set demolition explosives.

“There had to be explosives, there is no other way for the building to come symmetrically straight down... like a tree if you cut into the tree it falls to the side, that you cut,” said Steven Dusterwald, another member of the truth seeking organization.
The group also asserts that molten metal was found after the 9/11 inquiry.

“Jet fuel and office fires cannot melt iron or steel. They don't even get half as hot as that and so something else was there, very energetic material that had to be placed throughout the buildings,” Roberts said.

“Once we take the blinders off, we can see. There are very few people in America who have taken the blinders off. So we are assisting people by showing them the evidence,” said founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Richard Gage.

“The 600 architects I represent are most concerned about the freefall collapse of [World Trade Center] Building 7, the third skyscraper [that was] not hit by an airplane to fall on the afternoon of 9/11...the whole building is destroyed in 6.5 seconds,” the American Free Press quoted Gage as saying.

World Trade Center 7 reportedly collapsed about eight hours after the main World Trade Center towers fell.

The new evidence makes void the official story line that 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial airliners and crashed into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City.

The Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth group is calling on US Attorney General Eric Holder to request a federal grand jury investigation into this alleged cover-up, which Gage calls the “largest crime of the century.”

“If there is a responsible party,” former US Senator Mike Gravel told Press TV, “it ends with [former US President George W.] Bush and it comes down to [Former Vice President Dick] Cheney and then it comes down to the military and the various bureaucracies. No question that this kind of activity goes to the very top.”
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:22 am

Funny how they go to long lengths to prove that planes hit the two tall towers. Well ok that may be true. Look at the damage done to the sides of the towers. You can see the damage done by the wings.

Ok look at the pentagon. Where is the damage from the wings? there is none because it was a cruise missile.

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:34 am

Mic it looks like more PTB BS mate!

Thanks for posting all that info, as I do also try and slip a bit of this info in normal everyday conversations when the time is right.

its like a Bow, without an arrow it aint gonna hit a target, but with a Arrow it may change someone to at least think for themselves!

love
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Somamech wrote:
Mic it looks like more PTB BS mate!

its like a Bow, without an arrow it aint gonna hit a target, but with a Arrow it may change someone to at least think for themselves!

love

Absolutely.

Rather than hiding (which they know they can't), they have decided to hire spin doctors.

Since it was all cleaned up so quickly, all of the theories in the world can never be totally proven.

I still think Dr. Judy Wood's work is the one we need to be looking closer at. Scalar weapon that brought those towers down.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:41 pm

I know that I've put this info up before, but it is very important, so I am going to provide the link again.

http://www.drjudywood.com/

check out these cars/trucks on this page. what caused them to catch on fire?

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html

Why did the towers just disintigrate into dust. (including the steel)

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam3.html

Why did they fire her and murder her university student helper? Cause she is right!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Hold on.

I thought a bunch of Muslim's hiding in a cave who train on monkey bars in a children's playground orchestrated the most sophisticated terrorist attack in modern history?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Wow. Thanks for the information FL. Guess I was mistaken.

Guess I was blowing a bit of hot air.

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Fire
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm

too funny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Wtc1_woman_impact-area_full_large
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 am

Now this is really alarming, and confirms many things.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:32 am

it reminds me of the list associated with the clintons / arkansas
etc
this type of possibility of evil still astounds me to even begin to try
and comprehend
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 am

When I discuss 9-11 with people, they usually come back with, "how could they pull it off and nobody come forward and spill the beans?"

Well this is the answer ..... If they do they get taken care of!

Same people that decided to attack Iraq and Afghanistan.....talk and we kill you! Remember the guy that found there was no weapons of mass distruction......RIP. rip
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 am

That is a lot of people being killed. What is amazing to me is that there are people that think they can get away with murder. The person that thinks that way, really gives me the creeps when I think of them.

Upon the murderers physical death, the first people they will see will be their victims and God and the trial will begin.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:21 pm

in my life review, i am not looking forward to feeling
what others felt when i was clueless and behaving
badly, possibly hurting some feelings along the way -
but, yikes, i cannot even imagine if i had knowingly
done evil, or hurt any living thing on purpose

crying
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 pm

I don't think your on the evil incarnate list hippy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy   Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy
Page 1 of 1