the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman

Go down 
+4
Anchor
Reunite
New World Orphan
Northern Boy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 pm

This took place Sept !st in Guelph Ontario and it shows you that this does work read the summary first then watch the video the judge abandons the court room but not before bowing to the freeman

Case Dismissed with Cause and Prejudice Judge bows to Sovereign

Keith
September 5, 2010 at 10:09 pm

Thanks for posting so much info. On and for the record, I find too many people making too many assumptions without due process and the knowledge of facts as they pertain to law, real law. The court officials wouldn’t touch me because I already had two of the bailiffs under me (note the one that would not leave the ship) The third acquiesced through his silence and that’s when I “owned” him too. The judge realized this and quickly called for a recess with no time limit after being asked twice…he was abandoning his ship and his crew to whatever fate I would offer them. Once I had all three bailiffs under standing me (to stand under) they were mine to use at my discretion to arrest anyone in the room. The “ship” or the other side of the rail is “in port” and under full jurisdiction of the land and I then owned the ship under salvage rights and could do with it what I wanted, still haven’t decided yet since I haven’t filed my ruling on this case which is MINE to adjudicate. Anyone getting the picture yet?

I owned the first bailiff before the court started that morning and then I owned the second one outside the court before we went back after lunch…2 of 3 in my authority, that’s why she bolted to the doorway to get off the land I controlled. For the record, there was only one bailiff in the morning and for me, they rolled in two more because they knew I owned the first one and they had no bully on the land to try and push me around. Three bailiffs, one little ole me..typical stuff for this admiralty faction. The judge, after realizing i wasn’t going to back down and I could react faster than his orders saw his only out was to abandon ship and that, he did…he bowed to his Sovereign to signal his obedience in defeat and left the battlefield in honour. No time limit on the recess meant he wasn’t coming back. Before anyone assumes or presumes anything please understand this: They picked this ridiculous fight to summons me for parking on my lawn…no ticket, straight to court. This was a test, pure and simple and they picked the wrong sovereign to pick on…there was more at stake than the innocuous parking on my lawn thing…they wanted me in a courtroom to re-establish a joinder they would never get and will never get. Based on the documents I filed and my handling of paperwork before the “trial” they were fools and incompetents to even let me in that room, but then, they know that now, don’t they. The “person” was duly surrendered and they can keep that forever now, it’s right where I want it…a ward of the state and now they’re responsible for all it’s debts etc….what that video represents is years of research, experience and tenacity to find the truth and, the truth I have found..this was my first court appearance as a Sovereign and I can pretty much guarantee it’ll be my last if they know what’s good for them…Now I can help others through the minefield once they lose the fear of feigned and false authority and stand their ground….the facts are there in colour yet people still question what happened….this is a text book assault, a perfectly executed strategy and absolute defeat of the ship in port….watch the video over and over until you get it…the truth is simple, no need to complicate it with fears and doubts…all anyone needs to know is right there…I put my money where my mouth and mind were and then I put it, and my winnings in my pocket…..peace and love…honour above all, keith of the thompson clan
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 pm

pretty cool, I just wish i knew how the hell to do that, lol
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 pm

UK style

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 pm

That' was brilliant! I should dedicate some time studying Maritime Admiralty law to know our full rights.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Many sleepless nights reading this.

"The Admiralty and Maritime Law Guide includes over 1,500 annotated links to admiralty law resources on the Internet and a growing database of admiralty case digests, opinions and international maritime conventions".

http://www.admiraltylawguide.com/

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:24 am

Awesome. Finally got round to watching..

Worth watching the English one and reading some of the comments.

Is there common law in Australia?

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 am

yes there is in fact if you go here World Freeman Society you will see the Australian chapter of it, Anywhere the British went and set up colonies India New Zealand America has common Law. I have already seen the English one in both cases the Judge abandons the court room Under maritime/ Admiralty law Once a ship / Court has been abandoned then Maritime Salavage rules kick in You must claim to be the highest authority in the court then the ship is yours and under that right you may dismiss your own case with cause and prejudice

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:15 pm

I haven't seen much success in this strategy in the US.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:52 pm

most of the success is NEVER documented . Why because it would set a precedent that could be used in other cases . It is kept under wraps However if you want to learn how to file a tax return in America with a zero balance owing just go here WWW.DETAXCANADA.org. Eldon shows how to do it in the good old USA. Visit this you tube channel marcstevens3 he can show you how it is impossible to get a fair trial in any country why who pays the prosecutor ? the state who pays the Judge the state who its trying to punish you say in traffic court the state . so isn`t that termed a conflict of interest ?

Also the judge takes an oath of office to be fair and impartial and he must sign that oath you have a right to see it other wise he is unfit to hold that office Dr denning the father of Statistical Process Control had this to say about manufacturing but you can apply it anywhere " If you always do , what you`ve always done , You`ll always get , what you`ve always got " Basically if your willing to consent to Statutes having control over you you will always be chained to them . A Stautute is a rule of society given the force of law who gives the statute its force of law only YOU can
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 pm

I've been doing that for years NB. My ex-boss was district director of IRS and told me what to do many years ago, I've had a few years where they gave me a fight but it all fell in the grey area and they couldn't rule agianst me.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 pm

I think there is mileage in having a section on this forum for this wherein we can collect all the useful references to the concepts covered and associated with this thread

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:33 pm

I have a buddy going to Court tomorrow in Owen Sound a bunch are going there as witness`s to it and I`ll let you know what happens he is up for driving an unregistered vehicle ,no license and no insurance
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Anchor wrote:
I think there is mileage in having a section on this forum for this wherein we can collect all the useful references to the concepts covered and associated with this thread

Would you be surprised I was thinking about this only this morning.

synchronicity
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 pm

This is a nice little summary

Youtuber - venuecam

"Common Law is the law of the land.

Statute Law (Admiral Law) is the law of the sea.

Statute Law has no relevance on land unless we as man aqueas to it, which unfortunately happens a lot more than it should simply because we don't educate ourselves enough to know the difference".

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Anchor you might find something about it at this site. :)

http://loveforlife.com.au/
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:05 am

great idea for the freeman category, folks
my first offering:

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Rough day in Court in Owen Sound Jesterterristial used the freeman defense to try and beat some traffic charges stayed on dry land and three Bailiffs forced him out of the court room against his will cuffed him and threw him in the clink as per the judges orders even after he presented his Birth certificate to the court . He gave it to the bailiff who accepted it in other words it proves he was in the court , the Bailiff gave it to the crown and the crown read it The the court clerk realizing what was going on took it from the Crown and tried to return it to Mike . Mike refused to accept it then the clerk threw it in the garbage 5 mins later the clerk realized what he had done and fished it out of the garbage . where it is now is unknown Mike is in Jail till Mon he was told prior to doing this that it may happen you must accept the possibility if you are going to try it. Many told him to sit tight as the longest they could hold him was 72 hours so stay strong and hold your ground never surrender
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:20 am

This is a wonderful thread to have on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman   Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch as this Judge conceeds to the Freeman
Page 1 of 1