the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY

Go down 
+3
Biggles
Linda
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Empty
PostSubject: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 am

just told about a thing that happened to him today while in St. Louis. he was at a restaurant in St. Louis eating and a man took off running from the place carrying something that George thought was a purse. george has a concealed carry permit for a handgun in Missouri. George said he saw the owner running after the runner and so George took off after the runner as well, to back up the owner of the eatery who is a friend of George's.

While George was helping hold down the man for running from the eatery, George asked the man, Why did you run ??? The man answered, because he was hungry.

The police came and put the man in jail of course. But George made sure he told his listeners, that why did the man not ask for a free meal instead of stealing it??????????????

It is obvious that George has never been hungry by asking that question?? The great George Noory helps to put a guy in jail because he is hungry?

Why do I bring this up? Because tonight the name George Noory came up on a previous post, and I shared a conversation I had with George about a certain subject, and how George reacted to that conversation, which was not good.

I can't believe George talked about this man being put in jail because he was hungry and the help George did to put the man there?

What a guy.

Why did he not pay for the mans meal he tried to steal?

Because he was too busy being a controlling cop, just as he tries to control his talk show. George is a control freak, you can hear this if you ever listen to his talk show, and "listen" closely to what he says.

I can't believe this guy told this story tonight? What an asshole, in my opinion.

Also back when Art Bell was the host, there was no call screeners. Art let anyone on. But George has a call screener, and you will never hear a caller get on with him and say anything that George can't control.

Once in a while a caller will get through by lying to the screener, and George always cuts them off.

I am tired of hearing George on his bullshit talk show sounding so nice all the time. Trying to please everyone, like he is such a wonderful guy. This guy is a phony in my opinion and I had to say something about it because of my past communications with him and his story tonight, so I decided to speak out about him.

Now I feel better....LOL I think a good rant now and then is in order.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:19 pm

I met Noory last year and was invited to dinner with him and a few "clones" but I declined because I knew he was nothing but a puppet working for "them".

He would not be able to have such a big show if he was really on our side.

The man is a shill....and looks terrible in person....his fake dyed black hair is so creepy. lol
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Yes Gabe, you would have thought if this George guy was a friend of the owner's he might have said look ............why dont you let him go and I will pay for the meal, he was only hungry.

Then if he wanted to be a good human being he might have sat the guy down and found out a bit about him and what led him to steal food when he was hungry and then in turn try to help him find even a part-time job.......................I mean if he has his own show he could have helped the guy out, but instead the dickhead puts the poor soul in jail; what a dirt ball.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:46 am

i could never stand georgey boy........ one can spot his agenda from a mile away.....

good obsevations gabe......... yea what kind of guy calls the cops on a hungry guy.... big brother georgey got nwo mentality.........

hahaha @georgey s black hair die....... its always creep when folks try to hide their age.....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 am

zuni wrote:
i could never stand georgey boy........ one can spot his agenda from a mile away.....

good obsevations gabe......... yea what kind of guy calls the cops on a hungry guy.... big brother georgey got nwo mentality.........

hahaha @georgey s black hair die....... its always creep when folks try to hide their age.....

He is so bent on being famous. I see him on a lot of programs in short clips where he acts like he is an expert on something. I can't stand the guy, and to listen to his program is real hard for me.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 am

I guess I've always been good at filtering out the host and listening to the guests and the contents. I like a lot of the guests and tune everything else out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:28 am

That is how I can even listen to him Lightning, that is very good advice.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:30 pm

i just can t even listen to him no matter who the guest is........

i supose i question every guest he has......wondering how they can talk to this guy ???? wondering how they do not realise they are talking to a puppet ...... scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:34 pm

They all want to sell their books and dvds zuni. I guess that's motivation enough. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:31 pm

zuni wrote:

i supose i question every guest he has......wondering how they can talk to this guy ???? wondering how they do not realise they are talking to a puppet ...... scratch

LOL that's almost how I feel listening to Kerry Cassidy.

I didn't mind listening to that Ian dude on C2C whilst interviewing Sereda, does he fill in for George now and then?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:36 pm

And hey what's wrong with dying your hair?

I once had blonde streaks, it was kinda metroesexual on my part but hey I was expressing myself...LOL
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Reunite wrote:
zuni wrote:

LOL that's almost how I feel listening to Kerry Cassidy.

lol i feel that with project camolot too......that place is so creepy.......i often wonder why david icke hasn t figured them out........
pc is just to distract gulible new agers........

Reunite wrote:
And hey what's wrong with dying your hair?

I once had blonde streaks, it was kinda metroesexual on my part but hey I was expressing myself...LOL
metrosexual affraid please don t go down that road.....lol
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Ian is alright R, but he self promotes himself too much for my liking. He does have a grounded approach to interviewing though. He has one or two shows a week I think. Holiday and weekend fillin.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:32 pm

aahhh thanks L2, I only heard him with the Sereda interview, he got himself familiar with the subject at hand as a result he asked the right questions. If he promotes himself a bit maybe Ian and Wilcock would get along then...lol
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Reunite wrote:
If he promotes himself a bit maybe Ian and Wilcock would get along then...lol

too funny
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 pm

the first thing I thought of was George should have let the guy go and simply added a few extra pieces of coin or paper to his bill so the straving soul could eat . Then I read the rest of the story and with all the info discussed on his show it seems George has a retention problem
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
the first thing I thought of was George should have let the guy go and simply added a few extra pieces of coin or paper to his bill so the straving soul could eat . Then I read the rest of the story and with all the info discussed on his show it seems George has a retention problem

When people have that problem it is a hard one to beat.

@kerm, I bet the blond streaks were in the dating clubing period. rockin moon walk
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:00 pm

It wasn't his metrosexual phase he was just getting in touch with him feminine side right sis? snicker
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Biggles wrote:

@kerm, I bet the blond streaks were in the dating clubing period. rockin moon walk

You know me too well clubbing

And L2 that is enough from you. From George to metrosexuals. Sorry Gabe, I've done it again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Sorry R but you brought it up. lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:30 pm

scratch Biggz is gonna have to google metrosexual.............. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Ian is an organized religion minister. he is totally mainstream, but he does ask the right questions, but he is a friend of the system and does not say anything bad about it.

Ian is better than george as a host because he does listen, and doesn't ask questions the guest has already answered like George does all the time.

I used to not be able to listen just like George is now. But I was shown by God how I was to busy being wrapped up in myself to hear what others had to say.

When you have an opinion of your self that is to "puffed up", you can't hear what others say because you are to busy within your self looking at your self.

That was a valuable lesson I learned, and it taught me to hear others.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Ian is an organized religion minister. he is totally mainstream, but he does ask the right questions, but he is a friend of the system and does not say anything bad about it.

Ian is better than george as a host because he does listen, and doesn't ask questions the guest has already answered like George does all the time.

I used to not be able to listen just like George is now. But I was shown by God how I was to busy being wrapped up in myself to hear what others had to say.

When you have an opinion of your self that is to "puffed up", you can't hear what others say because you are to busy within your self looking at your self.

That was a valuable lesson I learned, and it taught me to hear others.

That is a very valuable lesson to learn Gabe but the fact that you recognised it and learned says a lot about yourself. I know a few people that would find it very hard to learn this, in fact I doubt that they could learn it at all, but you never know; I know you would say that, you would look at the positive side.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Yes I would biggs, you are so right on. I had to learn this lesson because I cut myself off from the body of Light because I was so important, "I thought" until God took me down a notch or two, thank God.

I was taught to try to see God in everyone I met, look for the good, God part in every one I met, and it changed my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY   THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE GREAT GEORGE NOORY
Page 1 of 1