the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's really going on in the gulf

Go down 
+4
Biggles
Lightning222
micjer
WineHippie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

what's really going on in the gulf Empty
PostSubject: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 am

you gotta listen to this all the way thru, plzzz especially
to the fat guy with the cigar and pinkie ring at around 12 min
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 am

That guy makes my blood boil. Not sure I like him. Credit to the two questioners for maintaining their composure. clap
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:02 pm

These people are the industry asking the pointed questions but I think I would have followed it up with a big platter of cooked shrimp and other seafood caught that morning from the very waters they are saying are safe and told the panel if you're convinced the products are safe to eat then you'll have no problem eating this on camera. But that's just me. You can't win a verbal argument with jerks like the ones on this panel.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Awesome idea Deb. Guarantee there wouldn't be one of them that would eat anything on the platter.

beingsick
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:03 pm

poop I wish I had been there for this session. I've dealt with these pompous jerks too many times.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 am

Of course we know what it is all about.......

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Mic Alex Collier in one of his latest videos said to store up food because the trucks will not have any diesel to deliver or cart products.

What is your take as far as petrol/diesel down the track is concerned; will this whole oil spill create a problem with not having enough oil for petrol/diesel which in turn will create problems for delivery trucks, cars etc etc. ?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 pm

The nations economy of US and Canada are hinged on the trucking industry. Any disruption of diesel to keep these trucks rolling would create instant chaos. Food, medicine, industrial parts etc roll into every community daily. No trucks ...... yikes.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Mmmh, that's what Alex said, more or less about the transport stopping, let's hope his wrong here,

thanks Mic. As you said yikes, that would be a shtf scenario big time because I could just imagine what millions of people would do. affraid
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 am

Recognize this guy? He is the questioner in the first vid.

what's really going on in the gulf Pic

Mississippi Shrimpers Refuse to Trawl, Fearing Oil, Dispersants

BILOXI, Mississippi, Aug 21, 2010 (IPS) -
Quote :
The U.S. state of Mississippi recently reopened all of its fishing areas. The problem is that commercial shrimpers refuse to trawl because they fear the toxicity of the waters and marine life due to the BP oil disaster.

"We come out and catch all our Mississippi oysters right here," James "Catfish" Miller, a commercial shrimper in Mississippi, told IPS. Pointing to the area in the Mississippi Sound from his shrimp boat, he added, "It's the only place in Mississippi to catch oysters, and there is oil and dispersants all over the top of it."

On Aug. 6, Mississippi's Department of Marine Resources (DMR) and the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, in coordination with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, ordered the reopening of all Mississippi territorial waters to all commercial and recreational finfish and shrimp fishing activities that were part of the precautionary closures following the BP oil rig disaster in April. At least five million barrels flowed into the Gulf before the well was shut earlier this month.

But Miller, along with many other commercial shrimpers, refuses to trawl.

Quote :
Raymond Mabus is the United States secretary of the Navy and a former governor of Mississippi. President Barack Obama tasked him with developing "a long-term Gulf Coast Restoration Plan as soon as possible."

Mabus has been accused by many Gulf Coast fishermen of not living up to his task.

http://uruknet.info/?p=m69055&hd=&size=1&l=e
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:22 am

Someone has some sense. What worries me is all the small independent fishers that will have to go out to survive and sell their catch. Even more worrisome is the fishing that will take place on the east coast where they can't see the oil but the toxins have already affected the marine life. That seafood will make it into the marketplace and those who are not aware will eat that seafood.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 am

It seems that the value of prayer before eating should be recognized as an art form, a unique skill of the supernatural and evidence of divine protection.

This will also become more evident if and when there is a food shortage for whatever reason. It is a rather good feeling when you know your prayers are heard and answered.

The frightening thing about a food shortage is the people around you that might panic because of it. The social destruction and death of many from panic alone is what is frightening.

The herd mentality gone wild all at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 pm

That video hippy makes me angry. What a group of politicians, talking a lot and saying nothing.
I am a little surprised the people were so civilized toward these carpetbaggers?

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 pm

You are absolutely right Gabe, I have practiced this for many years now and I guess it's one of the reasons I am still around to talk about it today. sunny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Food for thought, in 2005 Billy Meier released information passed onto him that extraction of oil will cause an increase in earthquake activity. His representative Michael Horn has compared it to the living earth theory that oil and other natural deposits are like the synovial fluid of the planet between the tectonic plates.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:22 am

I remember Meier saying that Lightning, and he may be right. Good observation L2.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 pm

ALERT: 13.3 ppm of COREXIT found INLAND, near Florida border —

Quote :
Bob Naman is the analytical chemist who performed the tests featured in WKRG’s broadcast. He was interviewed by Washington’s Blog for an August 24 report. Highlights include:

Naman found 2-butoxyethanol in the Cotton Bayou sample. [Ingredient in 'discontinued' Corexit 9527.]
Naman said found no propylene glycol, the main ingredient of Corexit 9500.
Naman said he went to Dauphin Island, Alabama last night and while there observed many 250-500 gallon barrels which were labeled Corexit 9527. Naman took pictures that he will soon be sharing.
Naman said he saw men applying the Corexit 9527 while he was in Dauphin Island and also in Bayou La Batre, Alabama.
Naman said the Corexit 9527 is being haphazardly sprayed at night and is impacting beach sands in a highly concentrated form.

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/alert-13-3-ppm-of-corexit-found-inland-near-florida-border-chemist-says-tests-show-2-butoxyethanol-from-9527-video-photos
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 am

i'll bump with this:

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Great report Mic, I love the way you nail these creeps.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 pm

What a great video find Hippy. That guy is really informative. Do you have a reference link for his web site?

I would like to go there and look around a little. Thanks for posting this video.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:11 pm

gabe, he said to google Earl of Stirling and you would find his stuff
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Ok Hippy, I missed that part I guess as the audio was of a poor quality on my computer and some of it was hard to hear, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:05 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i'll bump with this:

part 2

part 3

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's really going on in the gulf   what's really going on in the gulf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's really going on in the gulf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next