the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time Warp Fields

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:50 pm

I just joined C2C for a month to be able to check out some past shows and I'm currently listening to this one. When I first saw it I got that "aha" moment. All us of have been sensing time changes as evidenced by some of our posts, could this be the reason?

From C2C AM:

Time Technology & Research

Joining Art Bell for the entire 4-hour program, physicist Dr. David Anderson discussed the state of time technology from his research, as well as other labs around the world. He recapped his work from 2002, when he last appeared with Art on the show. At that juncture, his team had created small time warp fields that he said could accelerate time by 300% within the field, as well as reversing time. He described the initiation of a time warp field as quite spectacular to witness, "between the combinations of different chemical reagents and high energy lasers we use to excite or initiate a time warp field...a lot of light, a lot of energy."

Since 2002, the effects have increased by "two orders of magnitudes," both in time acceleration and retardation rates, and living organisms have been successfully tested in the warp fields, he detailed. By regenerating "closed timelike curves" (bending spacetime so time loops back on itself) we're finding it "just as easy to move backwards in time as well as forward," Anderson explained.

Currently countries such as Japan, China, and especially India have been experimenting with time technologies, Anderson reported. Through a device called the Temporal Tremor Detector (TTD), his team is able to track such experiments by observing disruptions in the spacetime fabric, he said.

As time technology becomes further developed, moral and ethical issues are arising, he pointed out. Benefits of the technology include accurate historical studies of the past, but on the negative side, we could experience "Time Wars," with deliberate destruction of parts of the timeline. Anderson advocated for more transparency and disclosure of the technology, so the public can have input on how it's used.

Website(s):
•andersoninstitute.com

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 pm

My 3D mind has real trouble grasping time travel. I used to subscribe to C2C. Really enjoyed it. I found a lot of the interviews were on youtube so I cancelled my connection. May rejoin one of these days,
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:40 pm

I never subscribed because of the same reason but with the copyright crackdown I've noticed not too many new submissions of interviews to youtube lately so I decided to check it out.

What I've picked up so far from this interview is that this is one of the deepest black projects and it's not only about time travel but messing with time fields from hours to days....can you imagine the implications? Also, according to Dr. Anderson they can detect other countries successes in altering the time field in local area via underground tremors....maybe why we've had so many of them lately. He states they are creating rifts in localized areas by their research with the hopes of bending the fabric of time in order to be able to jump backwards and forwards in time.

When I think about HAARP and what they can do with that technology, this one concerns me more.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Wow, I cannot get my head around this whole subject guys.

Having watched movies where they time travel backwards or forwards and have to watch what they do when they go back in time really confuses me a lot.

I am truly amazed that they have got to this stage in one part of my mind but then there is this other part that tells me the black ops have been experimenting with it for a while.

That movie with Denzel I saw a year or two comes to mind, cannot remember the name of it now; all the Phds had this time machine type of thing where they could watch what was happening and the one of the guys said to Denzel more or less this is a highly classified project.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
I never subscribed because of the same reason but with the copyright crackdown I've noticed not too many new submissions of interviews to youtube lately so I decided to check it out.

What I've picked up so far from this interview is that this is one of the deepest black projects and it's not only about time travel but messing with time fields from hours to days....can you imagine the implications? Also, according to Dr. Anderson they can detect other countries successes in altering the time field in local area via underground tremors....maybe why we've had so many of them lately. He states they are creating rifts in localized areas by their research with the hopes of bending the fabric of time in order to be able to jump backwards and forwards in time.

When I think about HAARP and what they can do with that technology, this one concerns me more.

Whooa L2, this does open Pandora's box for me, I agree quite a concern.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 pm

This is a really interesting subject. I've heard time travel to the future is only an outcome of many possibilities/thoughtforms, nothing is set or fixated in a linear timeline.

L222 what do you think about the Philadelphia Experiment?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 pm

The Philadelphia Experiment has been a long time interest of mine. I've read everthing I could get my hands on about it. I believe it happened but not in the way it was leaked.

Thisi is a very interesting interview which Dr. Anderson talks about over 10 years of his post military research and failures and successes. His reported intention in releasing the data is to try and force ethical controls on this type of research.

I do believe there are many ways to successfully accomplish time travel. This lab located in NM is using hyperspace electromagnetic energy to fuel their time warp fields. I'm also interested in RVing time travel. I've heard the testimonials but still fail to understand how it can be controlled.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 pm

I love researching subjects like this I really do, but it's the implications, the possibilities that some little thing, however small could have a massive impact, that's my worry.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah that's similar to how I feel about the Philly experiment.

Is this the Dr. Anderson interview you're talking about?

Biggs have you seen the film 'The Butterfly Effect'? Nice little flick
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Yes that is the interview, I can't view is it the full 4 hours?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm

I haven't viewed it but 10 mins x 16 parts is 160 mins = 2 & 2/3 hours
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm listening to the youtube version now to see where it was edited. One thing I can say already is that Art Bell comes off even more obnoxious in this version cutting him off.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 pm

That's funny. Do they edit out the ads in the 4 hour version? better hope so.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:26 pm

I only remember hearing one long commercial about Art talking about himself.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 am

What a fantastic thread Lightning. Thank you for sharing these thoughts. And everyone else as well. I love the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time Warp Fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Warp Fields   Time Warp Fields Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Warp Fields
Page 1 of 1