the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Empty
PostSubject: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Well at least the angry man is waking up the masses, next step is to remove the fear

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Thursday, August 5, 2010

Poison tap water has become the number one trending search term on Google Trends today after our efforts to bring attention to how sodium fluoride in tap water is a deadly health threat went viral.
The subject hit “volcanic” status shortly after Alex Jones launched the new anti-fluoride campaign on his show today.

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search 05081010

However, Google appears to be censoring the Prison Planet story we wrote on the subject from appearing in its news section.
The story appears under a routine Google search but is apparently being blocked from the news aggregator, thereby preventing people who see the “poison tap water” search trend from finding out more information about the subject.
Alex Jones is launching a new campaign to inform the public about the toxic chemical fluoride being added to tap water across the country. While EPA scientists and workers are calling for an end to water fluoridation, the government is doing everything in its power to continue and even increase the amount of toxic chemicals being added to public water supplies.

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Poison10

The flyer listed above is a tool that can be used to get the message out about this serious crime against the people. Fluoride is a toxic poison that has known serious side effects. Spread the word. Post this flyer in legal, easily visible locations. Pass it out to friends, family, and people you meet.

http://www.infowars.com/poison-tap-water-makes-number-1-google-search/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Good for Alex. Awesome that it has received so much attention. clap
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Now that's a good idea, I would love to make up a flyer, copy it heaps and then at night in a supermarket car park stealthily put one under the window wipers of cars.

It is amazing how word of mouth can travel once you do something like that, like a gossip rumour type thing in an office...................viral.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Funny thing is Biggs, you can go to the supermarket and buy Rat Poison. Yes what's the one and only ingredient in Rat Poison? You guessed it - sodium fluoride.

If you type 'truth about fluoride' in google this site is the number 1 hit on the front page

http://www.lovethetruth.com/truth_about_fluoride.htm
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 am

I've always liked Fluoride Alert for info.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

Twas quite tickling to see this from that link:

Quote :
PROFESSIONALS' STATEMENT: 3,039 Medical, Scientific, and Environmental Professionals Sign Statement Calling for End to Fluoridation Worldwide

August 2, 2010: U.S. signers (A-M - N-Z) and International signer:

• 481 Nurses (RN, MSN, BSN, ARNP, APRN, LNC, RGON)
• 437 DC's (Doctor of Chiropractic, includes M Chiro)
• 400 PhD's - includes DSc (Doctor of Science); EdD (Doctor of Education); DrPH (Doctor of Public Health)
• 341 MD's (includes MBBS)
• 277 Dentists (DDS, DMD, BDS)
• 134 ND's (Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine)
• 73 Lawyers (JD, LLB, Avvocato)
Not listed above, but included, are: pharmacist, veterinarian, water treatment worker, etc.

The offer always stands to the few Aussies here that I can get you a berkey water system for Distro price, no profit whatsoever. joy
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 am

400 phd's is no feat to be sneezed upon, as there are not many around LOL
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Good one for folks in Oz:

http://www.fluorideaustralia.org/

There is another website I'm trying to find, which I found when I was looking around for those esoteric science groups here in Melbs, but it seems I didn't save it. Basically the guy is a BRAIN of the utmost degree in both the established and the sorta vibes we get down with. Will post his site when i find it as its a fine read on a many issues, even down to how the funding for these needed toll roads operates.

Hero material :D
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 pm

I remember seeing years ago those great big type of pottery water filters which you just fill up with tap water and somehow (I don't know how) it filtered it.

When I move I am going to look into all types of water filters because I will be giving my furry friends filtered water not darn tap water.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Biggles wrote:
I remember seeing years ago those great big type of pottery water filters which you just fill up with tap water and somehow (I don't know how) it filtered it.

When I move I am going to look into all types of water filters because I will be giving my furry friends filtered water not darn tap water.

Biggzy, I bought mine from this potter up in QLD

http://www.kookaburrawaterconcepts.com.au/

I spent so many years going over the pro's and con's of water filters its really not funny, but in saying so I'm more than satisfied with my final decision when it comes to filtering water from the nasty's. I always wanted a Wellness water filter, but it cost a tad over 1000 aud and needed mains water pressure along with electricity. The filter I ended up with may not quite do what the wellness does in terms of *energising water*, but what I have does not need mains water pressure or electricity and I've also confirmed that it does raise the PH level slightly and it could filter the stinky Yarra river water so well that I would drink the water from that city cesspit sludge after running it through the filter.

Here's some pics I took when I first put it together for testing the seals and the food colouring claim:

The Bottom Chamber

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Pictur10

The Top Chamber with Black Berkey Filters Fitted

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Pictur11

The Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters screwed into the Exit point of the Black Filters (the fluoride/arsenic filters reside in the lower chamber)

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Pictur12

Food Dye added to Ensure all Seals, and Claims of Filtering Food Dye were met!
Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Pictur13

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Pictur14

The Piece of Art in all its Glory!

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Pictur15

The End Result, WTF ZOMG WOW...and never looked back!

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Pictur16

Its the best product I have ever bought along with my mountain bike period!

toast joy

:D
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 pm

wow good job Soma, that end product of the water looks absolutely fantastic mate.

Looks like that's the one I will be getting to drink and give my special little friends their drinks from. You did real good there S, dolph cool beans
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Great set up you got there Soma (including the Roland). Does the water still have any minerals?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Ha, the Roland is a dust collector these days :D

According to all the info I've read from the company it should leave all the minerals in the water. One day I would like to get the water tested for that very reason.

I've got some water test's to post up this week from my bucket chemistry lab :D

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Cool thanks, looking forward to the results.

Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Madsci10

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 pm

snicker
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Haha

Lucky I only combine sprouts and water in my test's, otherwise this would happen....

Good Gawd, I watched so many Beaker vids and the relevance to the era is so spot on :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search   Poison Tap Water Makes Number 1 Google Search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1