the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Empty
PostSubject: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Found this randomly whilst searching for The Path doco, C2C interview back in 2008

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:05 pm

outta my head rasp I was just reading about this on another site and thinking about searching more information.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:23 pm

lol!

Now isn't that a huge surprise
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm listening to it now but I think I've listened to it before. Still I'm enjoying it very much.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 pm

This interview is awesome. Expectant mothers having a conversation with their unborn child whilst having an OBE. Full detailed face to face communication with someone who is able to be your child.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm

I had drreams like that when I was pregnant I thought I just ate the wrong combination of foods.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Well after listening to William Bulhman about his experience with Nazca lines it's makes a great deal of sense to me. Whilst exploring an ayahuasca ceremony with Peruvian Shamans he was told the Nazca lines were in fact part of a ceremony initiation. Out of Body Experiences plays a significant part during these ayahuasca ceremonies.. Remember the word shaman means between two worlds.

The Nazca lines were part of a test to see if you could leave your physical body to such heights as the Nazca lines strech for miles and identify the animal geoglyphs and geometric shapes. Once they proved their OBE skills they were initiated as a true shaman. It is also said Shamans may call up on the help of nature spirits to take him out of his body.

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Nazcal10

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman 28110310

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Nazca310

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman 12-lin10
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Also saw this on the DI forum. What's with the flattened mountains at Nazca in Peru?

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Figure10

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Figure11

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Landeb10
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

I finished listening to the interview last night and it was a jaw dropper for me. That was one of the best answers regarding the lines I've ever heard put forth. It just made sense and was soo simple. After my own dreams I thought about how I looked down at the landscape for markers. I'm going to check out his books. I had heard another interview by him but not this one.

Thanks so much for posting!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:54 pm

This book looks interesting -

The Secret of the Soul
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm on it! sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 pm

That photograph with the condor? bird flying I pick up there are ancient alien bases under there?

And I still think some of those flattened mountains are for landings at some time.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 pm

It does look like a runway biggs
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Oh and Biggs you know you can meet and communicate with your pets in the astral too!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 pm

My babies, my little furry pants, they will be waiting for me when I cross.

I probably meet up with them when I am asleep kerm, it is just I forget every darn thing when I wake up, except nightmares that do wake me up lol!

I have tried before doing the exercises repeatedly for obe and couldn't even get to first base.

Been to countless professional hypnotherapists who cannot put me out. I am just one real weird bird. lol!

But my furry lambs will be there when I finally get free of 3D. bee-uitful

BTW in that picture up above I bet tptb have already picked something up with their high tech stuff and have somehow maybe got in unless there is something stopping them. snicker that would make me snicker like muttley. snicker that they couldnt get it because they just couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 pm

You must wear headphones so the binaural beats can be heard 100Hz in one ear and 104 HZ in the other ear to get a 4HZ hemi-sync. Great for meditation too.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm

I have a strong feeling if I try this I'm going to fly right out of my chair.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 pm

lol!

Give yourself a trip
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:37 pm

I'll save it for another night... cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences with William Buhlman   Out of body experiences with William Buhlman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of body experiences with William Buhlman
Page 1 of 1