the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rick simpson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:34 pm

a man after my own heart

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Awesome selection.

toast
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Ugh my connection keeps stopping so I can't watch videos on the forum and certain websites. I'll have to catch this one later.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm

I wonder if I can order this oil over if they sell it, or would oz customs stop the darn import.

There is a green hemp shop that sells hemp face cream which I buy for $15.00 for a small jar near us, and I have to say that that cream clears up my dermatitis on my face way better than the high priced creams or cortisone creams which make it worse. It is just miracleous.

They do sell hemp oil over there in the shop that you can put on salads as a dressing she said but I wonder if that would do the job if you have cancer.

The reason I am asking is there is a few people I know that could do with this good oil for their cancer and I would love to be able to tell them where to get it if I could. scratch

One of them is just a child with cancer who has already gone through darn chemo raincloud and I have typed up enough oncology reports to know that after they give the darn stuff most times it comes back, so I am wondering if I get this hemp oil they say I could put on salads as a dressing that that might be okay.

I mean I dont think where I am at the moment I could grow the stuff and not be hauled in by those guys that drive around with flashing lights on the top of their car. scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 pm

here's his website, biggz
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

he tells you how to make it

lots more info there...... i didn't dig
i am already convinced
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Thanks hippie my love,

I had to go out before for ma and dropped by that green hemp shop and it was open so asked the girl about the hemp oil and she said you were able to take it so I bought a bottle and took a couple of teaspoons.

Will go to that link now, thanks for that. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:55 am

Well deserving Hero ! cheers

Biggsy the hemp seed oil you can purchase at shops is not the same as what Rick Simpson is on about, although its great and I have it myself, it is produced from Hemp that contains close to zilch of the THC compound which is found in the Bob Marley. Great oil all the same, great plant and still heavily regulated which is why it costs a small fortune.

I was told tonight that Sir Ernest Edward "Weary" Dunlop was on the pot for the very same reasons that Rick is being given a hard time for. Interesting conversation which went along the lines of discussing how, a LOT of prestigious physicians knew about the health quality's but were too afraid to state so due to the persecution they may receive.

Welcome Rick cool beans

EDIT - Biggsy, always keep an eye on the SUN when you visit.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Soma,

I went to some links last week about Rick and it said that he has now passed on, that was sad considering he was trying to do so much for people.

Yeah I have studied the hemp seed oil hon and I realise it's not the same, but dopey me would not have a clue how to make the real stuff even if I had the darn plants. scratch

Although if I had to I am sure I would get my brain into gear to do it if it was badly needed, just have to get the stuff. I sort of missed that whole thing during this go around except for once in 77.

cool beans snicker snicker
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:14 pm

i do not think he has died, mz biggz, i think he is hiding out in europe (amsterdam?)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i do not think he has died, mz biggz, i think he is hiding out in europe (amsterdam?)

Ooh I saw this photo with all these people at his supposed funeral, mmmh, I see.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Hippy I would think Amsterdam, but who knows ?

Biggsy, even though I've never made the oil myself (serious mate) I can say this with a little know how.

From reading the material around on the web regarding the extraction of the oil, I can say its 100% certain that you stand more chance of stuffing up a sponge cake than extracting the oil from Hemp. toast

Basic Chemistry:

Rick use's a Solvent to extract the important chemical compounds from the plant matter. (A solvent is like dishwashing liquid dissolving grease from a dinner plate)

The important compounds are mixed in with the solvent.

He then heats the mixture slowly. The Dish washing liquid will "evaporate" from the mixture at a lower temp than the grease. This process leaves the grease in the pot, and the dish washing liquid is removed leaving you with nearly pure grease LOL

I'm 110% sure someone has done a better analogy of solvents and dish washing. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Good God Almighty Soma,

I'd be dead before I could do any of that stuff. I have trouble enough trying to work out cables in a computer and DVD. poop
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 am

for your info, mz biggz

a current message from rick simpson

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 am

Thx for finding that video and sharing hippy!

It made me crying a bit due to the insanity of the obvious.

Thanks mate :)

spring and summer is around the corner ;)

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 am

It's hard to believe that they are growing medical marijuana in the States but not producing a product such as this. Too stupid for words.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 am

Lightning222 wrote:
It's hard to believe that they are growing medical marijuana in the States but not producing a product such as this. Too stupid for words.

Lighting I read a link about that just in the last day or two, seems great on the surface, but the devil is in the detail.

My friend is a practitioner in Asian Med and from our chats regarding herbs he always states that it must contain the whole herb, or at least the bit that is useful for the effect to occur. Obviously he has a lot of issues big pharma, but one of his main ones concerning herbs and chemistry is that they keep trying to find the one compound that will work, and it just don't work that way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 am

Simple is always best. I know in our state medical marijuana is legal to prescribe but just try and get a prescription.

I watched the video where Rick says you need the resin on the bud to make a high quality product so I can imagine it would take quite a few plants to produce just one tube of the oil.

I thought it interesting that hemp production was banned here in the US at the same time the oil companies were starting up.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:53 am

Lightning it just goes to prove how odd and wacked out the little men and women in suits really are.

In the time they've sought such control for the so called good of Humanity over the last century, we've seen nothing other than a continuing complex war which is never ending between these nutters.

In a society that is coherent one would think that anything goes for advancement. Clearly through Rick's work it shows that aint the case for John Doe or Mary Jane :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rick simpson Empty
PostSubject: Re: rick simpson   rick simpson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rick simpson
Page 1 of 1