the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from? Empty
PostSubject: The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from?   The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 pm

And Adam said, "Lord, when Eve and I were in the garden, you walked with us everyday. Now we do not see you anymore. We am lonesome here and it is difficult for us to remember how much you love us."

And God said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you that will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of my love for you, so that you will know I love you, even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish and childish and unlovable you may be, this new companion will accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite of yourself."

And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam and Eve.

And it was a good animal.

And God was pleased.

And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and Eve and he wagged his tail.

And Adam said, "But Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and all the good names are taken and I cannot think of a name for this new animal."

And God said, "No problem! Because I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, and you will call him DOG."

And Dog lived with Adam and Eve and was a companion to him and loved them.

And Adam and Eve were comforted.

And God was pleased.

And Dog was content and wagged his tail.

After a while, it came to pass that Adam’s and Eve’s guardian angels came to the Lord and said, "Lord, Adam and Eve have become filled with pride. They strut and preen like a peacock and they believes they is worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed taught them that they is loved, but perhaps too well."

And the Lord said, "No problem! I will create for them a companion for them. The companion will remind them of their limitations, so they will know that they are not worthy of adoration."

And God created CAT.

And Cat would not obey Adam or Eve.

And when Adam and Eve gazed into Cat's eyes, they reminded that they were not the supreme being.

And so they were greatly improved.

And God was pleased.

And Dog wagged his tail.

And Cat did not give a damn one way or the other.

Last edited by Reunite on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited title)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from?   The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

lol! too funny L2 xo

I do love them though, my little furry buddies............. purr purr purr purr purr puppybark puppybark puppybark

I need some of them furry cuddles.............was just about to say something else............then I remembered.......

the selfish son-of-bitch with the big mouth lurks here..............sorry about the French folks. mooning
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from?   The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I knew you'd like it Bigs! purr hugv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from?   The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lost book of Genesis. Where do pets come from?
Page 1 of 1