the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nudity is anti illuminati......

Go down 
+6
Louise
WineHippie
Lightning222
Gabriel
sky otter
zuni
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

nudity is anti illuminati...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nudity is anti illuminati......   nudity is anti illuminati...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 pm

zuni wrote:
linda....

i

Quote :

and i do not feel this is an adiquite explanation......as it appeared to me that you were trying to debunk this thread from the begining........

..... please stop trying to debunk solutions .....

DEBUNK?? Where has Linda tried to debunk and derail your thread zuni?
She made a comment based on her own first- hand experience, nothing more, nothing less and certainly not controversial.

I'm stunned by your last post.

@ Whoa, WineHippie..."Sarcasm alert"?....when you just said on the other thread that you and Sky love sarcasm.

Quote; "... and i hope sky NEVER stops being who she is, i love her
sarcasm and all - maybe because i have a sarcastic streak myself"

So, it's OK for you guys?

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: nudity is anti illuminati......   nudity is anti illuminati...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:23 pm

deleted, i got caught up in something i would rather not have let my self get involved in

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: nudity is anti illuminati......   nudity is anti illuminati...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:53 am

Quote :
if everybody grew up seeing nudity the tptb would no longer have psychological power over folks.......

anyone who is a parent has faced the inevitable question "where do babies come from?" or, in my case several similar questions like, "Mommy, why are those cats making that noise? Are they hurt? Mommy, what are those cows doing? Mommy, what is Chester doing with his peanuts?"

Ok, that last one I made up. As my child grew up, he learned that his penis was for peeing, we wear underwear to keep our cloths cleaner and we wear cloths so we won't be cold. Otherwise, the only thing cloths were good for is POCKETS.

Let's not forget pockets.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: nudity is anti illuminati......   nudity is anti illuminati...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 am

I have been reading a book by William Herny.

In it he talks about a reference in the bible, whereby it says (paraphrasing here) that if you are naked you cannot enter heaven.

Well of course we know what the dogma says about this.

However Williams take on this is completely different.

He says (and I agree), that it refers to a protective shield that one needs to have to enter heaven, or higher dimension.

Without it you cannot enter. One has to be of high enough consciousness / love frequency to obtain this rainbow suit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nudity is anti illuminati......   nudity is anti illuminati...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nudity is anti illuminati......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2