the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unitron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

The Unitron Empty
PostSubject: The Unitron   The Unitron Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 am

The Unitron is the smallest element/particle in existence in the Multiverse. It is a 3 sided object that also has all the qualities of a singularity. The Unitron is the macro and the micro of all things. The Unitron is an object that is both a wave and a particle at the same time. All things in the multiverse are made of this element/particle. From humans to rocks, all are alive and living and this Unitron is a shapeshifting element that is totally self contained, and within it is all things and without it is nothing.

It compels itself to expand or implode depending upon the individual pattern of the particle and or wave in question.

In other words the Unitron is God himself/herself. So all things are connected and separate.

Your DNA is Unitronic. So is all things.

But there is a fail safe system built within this element. You cannot communicate with it and or manipulate it without the element of Love. It can communicate with you as it wills, but you cannot have any control over it until you first learn and walk in the power of Love.

This element is exactly like the great pyramid of Egypt in it's shape. The largest designed structure on earth, the pyramid is a direct copy of the Unitron. The smallest element is the largest. And you as a child of the Most High God can manipulate it at will when the time for you to do so is appropriate.

This is my big toe......LOL.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The Unitron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unitron   The Unitron Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 am

Gosh Gabe you come up with some of the most amazing information which I have never come across. Thank you hon. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

The Unitron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unitron   The Unitron Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 am

I love you biggs and you are the first respondent of this post, and you can honestly say that you are not tuned in like the rest of us.......????

You are the first my dear friend, as well as the last....And that is a great complement.

You are an oxymoron.

lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Unitron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unitron   The Unitron Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:00 am

Very interesting Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

The Unitron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unitron   The Unitron Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:58 pm

I do have a scripture that is very mysterious that is exactly for this particular post. This scripture is talking about the Unitron in my opinion. This scripture is mysterious simply because I have never seen a good explanation for what this scripture means or is referring to, and I have read many so called Bible scholars through the years but have never seen a good explanation for this verse.

Isaiah 19: verse 19-20,

verse 19, In that day shall there be an alter to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

verse 20, And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of Hosts in the land of Egypt: For they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and He shall send them a Saviour, and a great One, and He shall deliver them.

The day referred to in verse 19 is the day of the Lords return, and this is in our near term future I believe.

The great Pyramid is setting right on what is called the upper and lower borders of Egypt. This explains the reference in verse 19 of a "pillar" and the "border".

The best place to hide something is right out in the open, and this Unitron element/particle that is the theory of everything in my opinion, is the most important thing that humans have been looking for since there has been humans on this planet. Humans have always been looking for the "God Particle", the thing thats makes up all things.

This Unitron is dark matter, dark energy, it is the matrix, it is God and it is the largest thing ever built on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The Unitron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unitron   The Unitron Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Great research on your part Gabe, sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Unitron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unitron   The Unitron Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Gabriel wrote:
The Unitron is the smallest element/particle in existence in the Multiverse. It is a 3 sided object that also has all the qualities of a singularity. The Unitron is the macro and the micro of all things. The Unitron is an object that is both a wave and a particle at the same time. All things in the multiverse are made of this element/particle. From humans to rocks, all are alive and living and this Unitron is a shapeshifting element that is totally self contained, and within it is all things and without it is nothing.

It compels itself to expand or implode depending upon the individual pattern of the particle and or wave in question.

In other words the Unitron is God himself/herself. So all things are connected and separate.

Your DNA is Unitronic. So is all things.

But there is a fail safe system built within this element. You cannot communicate with it and or manipulate it without the element of Love. It can communicate with you as it wills, but you cannot have any control over it until you first learn and walk in the power of Love.

This element is exactly like the great pyramid of Egypt in it's shape. The largest designed structure on earth, the pyramid is a direct copy of the Unitron. The smallest element is the largest. And you as a child of the Most High God can manipulate it at will when the time for you to do so is appropriate.

This is my big toe......LOL.

That makes sense to me Gabe, cheers mate

I just ordered The Big Toe trilogy book series thanks to L222's tip off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unitron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unitron   The Unitron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unitron
Page 1 of 1