the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Go down 
+2
stal
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 pm

I like to think about physics and things related to it. Scientists have a problem observing the smallest particle and or element/ wave they can possibly see in the world of the micro/the small. The claim is that if you observe the smallest object under a microscope then the act of you looking at the object changes the object and you cannot see the object in it's natural state, so you cannot see the smallest element without changing it because the object is always moving in it's natural state. You cannot observe the smallest element because it is moving?

I think this explanation is accurate according to the current physics theories.

It may be that the smallest object in the multiverse is the largest object, the Multiverse. And the largest object in the Multiverse is the smallest, the Multiverse.

I believe this to be true.

If you could stop the smallest object in the Multiverse long enough to see it and observe it, I think you would see the multiverse as we look out at the stars at night through telescopes.

From our perspectives as humans on this planet and looking out at the night time skys through telescopes we are actually seeing the micro. What is seen in the Multiverse is actually the microverse if we could see it slowed down enough to make a measurement.

And visa versa.

I think it is a paradox. And it is a circle. The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning, and each and every one of us is made up of the very same material that we see in the stars and in the micro.

And all of this is combined to create the Body Of God. Or in other words we are all very micro parts of the Body Of God himself/herself.

The universal mind, the source of all things, we are only micro parts of the whole and that is why Y'shua Messiah said and taught that we are all parts of the Body Of God/Christ/light.

When we see the stars we are looking at the micro, when we see an atom we are seeing the macro.

Thoughts???

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 am

interesting take on the quantum observer effect gabe
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 am

RANDOM THOUGHTS Hypersphere

You mean like a hypersphere?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am

LOL yes just like it. Nice picture Mic.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 am

hypersphere. cool.

(that reminds me, the movie 'hypercube' is about to start on satellite tv.)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I do not know what this hypercube is about. I will do a quick search to see if I can find out about it.

I don't usually watch much TV, but the title Hypercube piques my interest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Hypercube sounds like it may be good to see, I will try to find out if I can even get it. I have direct TV so I don't know if I will get it or not.

Sounds like it should be on the SYFY channel ?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Beauty!

Now I know why I was thinking about this topic today cheers

Love you Gabe :)

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Love you Soma hi ya
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:57 pm

I agree, I think there are no boundaries. Space/time folding in on itself in an infinite manner. This also explains linear time is an illusion because it's finite. Space/time is curved (infinite) we perceive time only as a result of memory.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:29 am

That is a great video reuniteR, it shows just what I was trying to say. very complementary to my point, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:52 am

max igan's latest presentation deals with the fractal universe....
google if interested (he is right on, as usual)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 am

Thanks hippy.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm

I've never really had one inkling of feeling for the big bang theory as described, or the expanding and contracting Universe as science loves to describe as the WHOLE. I've viewed existence for a long time as infinite.

Recently in the last week there were some fantastic images of our "Visible" surrounds shown to the public and researchers. Whilst MSS (Main Stream Science) continues to ignore the greater consciousness which has been proven through Science itself, one has to wonder how long it takes for greater research into this area?

I love these random thought science topics Gabe!

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Thanks Soma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RANDOM THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS   RANDOM THOUGHTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM THOUGHTS
Page 1 of 1