the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL  Empty
PostSubject: HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL    HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 am

Half past human was hacked while Cliff High was doing an interview with Jeff Rense a few days ago, and the cointel freaks posted information on rense's site that was not authorized by Half past human.

Great story. Link is here

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/index.html

Also while at half past human, look at the top of the page where it says, TIC...TIC...TIC, read that report as it relates to the soon coming war between Iran the United States and Israel. Things are popping now.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL    HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:58 pm

November doesn't look good does it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL    HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:08 pm

I agree with you that it does not look good right now. BUT mic think about the outcome of all this. Prophecy says it will happen, so you and I are a part of what is going down and not only that my friend you are a great interpreter of what is going down!!

You have prompted me on more than one occasion to look a little deeper into what is happening!!

You are playing your part as I see things, and there is no telling the influence you may have on others as well as you travel about the web.

I am excited Mic for these terrible times. Not because I want to see people suffer, but because like you I know what follows these birth pains and we are certified witnesses that will be debriefed at our death at just exactly what we think we saw happening here on this sick little planet for the upcoming criminal case against Lucifer/Satan.

We are witnesses.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL    HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:21 pm

I never really thought of it that way before Gabe. But you do have a great point.

By being witnesses, it is much easier to spot the evilness in this world right now. Whether it is the spraying of corexit in the gulf, or Obama's inability to intervene, or the disgusting behaviour of the NWO puppet police at the G20 etc., it is very recognizable when you are aware of the agenda.

So yes take notes and remember the details my friend.

flower
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL    HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:32 pm

I will as you do also. Material witnesses at the greatest trial in history, when it looked as though we lose because we die, but in fact the other prophecy comes to pass, that humans will judge the world according to scripture, not God but people such as you and me.

That is worth the price of admission to this circus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL    HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALF PAST HUMAN HACKED BY COINTEL
Page 1 of 1