the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???

Go down 
+8
Northern Boy
Biggles
Reunite
sky otter
WineHippie
micjer
Lightning222
zuni
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

i feel that yes .....it is a fake.......
is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Vote_lcap70%is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
i don t think so....... this is a genuine oil spill.......
is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 am

I like your prediction and think it correct. Greed and corporatism will destroy this planet and our way of life as we now know it and for that I say, wonderful I hate the current paradigm and look forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Greed and corporatism will destroy this planet and our way of life as we now know it and for that I say, wonderful I hate the current paradigm and look forward to the next one.

yes.....!!! im all ready for the next paridigm as well...... let the games begin...... cheers
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:00 pm

micjer wrote:
PREDICTION -------

meanwhile down at the beach..... Sally vacationer is taking her kids to the beach and is surprised that there is oil on the sand!!!!

]

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Sunbather2

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Sunbather
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:57 pm

scratch Aah, what was going on around me would be a clue not to be there.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:59 pm

This picture of the lady asleep shows just that.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all the THOUGHT PROVOKING "stuff" on this TOPIC!!!!

I do really believe "in my gut" that there is MUCH MORE GOING ON "with this" than MEETS the EYE or "HAS BEEN HONESTLY TOLD from ALL "BP" PERSPECTIVES on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... and I especially LOVE the "INFORMATION" that may tie this particular "OIL WELL" to more "VOLCANIC" aspects of this particular LOCATION!!!! ....

.... and I DO LOVE knowing that "some" "prophetic" (spelling??) aspects may have BEEN ALREADY PREDICTED about this "oil spill" which I DO BELIEVE WILL NEED to be MORE and MORE OPENLY ADDRESSED to the POINT where the WHOLE WORLD CAN SO "KNOW" that such POSSIBILITIES for "similar" MISTAKES??? ... can be so PREVENTED in ways that MAKE the WHOLE WORLD a lot more SATISFIED if ever there is to be "similar" OIL WELL DRILLING again on this ????

.... and regarding the QUESTION: "DO I BELIEVE this is a FAKE "OIL SPILL" or not???? .... "thus far" the OIL "seems to be REAL ENOUGH" to be REAL and "not controlled from where ever the REAL SOURCE is that it may be COMING FROM" ????

YET the SMOKING GUN "to me" that this OIL SPILL "MIGHT" be a VERY PLANED or INTENTIONAL "EVENT" looks like a very very very very STRONG SUPPORTED by "enough" FACTS "EVENT" to so ABSOLUTELY FOLLOW THROUGH with OPENLY INVESTIGATING "this" POSSIBILITY thanks to the COAST GARD "testimony" from the OIL WELL PEOPLE who where "SPECIFICALLY TOLD" to DO "things" that the OIL WELL "DRILLERS" already HAD CONCERNS ABOUT PRIOR to the EXPLOSION OCCURRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... as per ALEX "they" (BP) gave ORDERS that the RIG OPERATORS "KNEW" would cause ISSUES that were AGAINST the "RIG OPERATORS OWN BEST JUDGMENT and EXPERIENCE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... as per ALEX "they" (BP) gave ORDERS that the RIG OPERATORS "KNEW" would cause ISSUES that were AGAINST the "RIG OPERATORS OWN BEST JUDGMENT and EXPERIENCE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... so for the BP "bosses" that GAVE such "ORDERS" these "PEOPLE" who were MOST LIKELY "not on the OIL RIG at the TIME of the EXPLOSION" .... SHOULD IN MY OPINION be OPENLY QUESTIONED with LIE DETECTOR EQUIPMENT as to "WHAT WAS THERE INTENTION for GIVING ORDERS that the RIG OPERATORS ALREADY KNEW might LEAD to the EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4