the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New spirals over east coast of Oz

Go down 
+4
micjer
Lightning222
Louise
Biggles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

New spirals over east coast of Oz Empty
PostSubject: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Thought I would put it here too.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:34 am

Biggles wrote:

Thought I would put it here too.

Cool Bigs-- Love to hear more flower
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 am

They have been reporting on our msm down here that this was a rocket that was successfully launched lol! I find that very hard to swallow. Will have to wait till our little techie hall monitor Reunite comes on here on Monday so he can quickly sort this one out for me. I am not buying the rocket launch at the moment. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 am

I'm not sure what to make of that Bigs, it's very interesting though something to keep an eye on.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 am

@ Bigsy.

When you get a chance, Little Grandmother speaks of these spirals. She says they are part of the process of increasing consciousness. They have been recorded by every aboriginal group around the world in their cave drawings.

She says that modern man will try to explain what they are but will not be successful because they are not from an earthly origin.

Remember Newgrange in Ireland for example. Tom and Linda have pictures of the spirals in the mound there for example. This is all good and is more verification that we are in the middle of the cleansing process.

New spirals over east coast of Oz Spiral-2

Isn't it exciting!!!!

clap

Last edited by micjer on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 am

moon walk

and Mic has wonderfully reposted the little grandmother vids here

they are so well worth the time to listen too
thanks again Mic..you have found treasure in a world of gloom and doom

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/indigenous-wisdom-f40/2010-wisdom-keeper-prophecies-must-watch-t3335.htm
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Couldn't resist anymore and I watched all 90 minutes of the wisdom keeper and little grandmother above...........exceptional to listen to when compared to the doom and gloomers.

Update on the downunder spiral. Apparently they are saying that people down here on the east coast of Oz were viewing the successful launch of a rocket recently launched in Florida. Could that be even close there guys. scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Is that the best they can come up with? hehe

Not a chance in my book.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:49 pm

DW has apparently written on his blog about the spiral and that this means disclosure soon. scratch He also quoted the story about the rocket from Florida and said that that was a joke as the spiral was travelling west to east and was jumping all over the place.

I must admit when I heard them say this on msm tv I scratched my head and thought the same as you Mic, there was no way that could be seen and do what it did here being a rocket launched from Florida, not that I have any knowledge on what rockets do or don't do. lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Dang, if it had have been any normal friday night my way I would have likely seen this :(

Whats quite funny about this is that the millitary keep explaining these spirals away as rockets etc, and the MSM report it as such... Yet the MSM don't ask the question of why in the heck are so many rockets failing or what have you of late? LOL
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm

One great outcome of these spirals being reported is that the news dragged out some footage I hadn't seen before! :)

moon walk

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:28 am

Thats a good video of the news Soma.....LOL don't they just love to laugh and giggle at anything in the sky......Those people show their ignorance when the cant report with a straight face. warp
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:30 am

Biggzzzs, that video from oz is awesome, don't know what it is but its a good video.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 pm

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Ok as I stated in Soma's thread the mainstream are flooding the news with ufo activity.

Biggs are they prepping us for disclosure???
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:10 pm

I think tptb everywhere are worried about what is going to appear next and seen by a lot of people or film being taken. There are those that think the public are ready for disclosure and then there is the other camp who don't think so for many reasons. This argument is tooing and frooing at the moment while in the meantime they are still concerned about what is going to appear next and shake their cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New spirals over east coast of Oz   New spirals over east coast of Oz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New spirals over east coast of Oz
Page 1 of 1