the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Empty
PostSubject: The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.   The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:02 am

This almost makes me sick to my stomach.

This is proof that this was done on purpose. The occult loves to tell us ahead of time what they are going to do.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.   The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.   The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

holy shit.......

micjer this is totally fucked up........
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.   The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm

This sounds exactly what I have been reading about over the past few months in connection with 9/11. When I think of the wetlands and those poor wildlife and other animals I start to fume.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.   The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:00 am

zuni wrote:
holy shit.......

micjer this is totally fucked up........

Yeah totally, ditto.

It's prolly worth noting that this was at the very beginning of the movie, and just after some interesting symbology (but I know I don't have to tell you that Mic). "Escape Artists" wow, less and less subtle.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.   The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:47 am

Well I refused to watch this movie bc it has nikky cage in it. I dont know why but I never really liked him, my family loves him though, lol, but now I will definitely have to watch this film. Did it give you the chills when you watched the scene again? The Long Kiss Goodnight did, i loved this film when I was young, then all of a sudden after 9/11 they started playing it on tv over and over again.Just to rub it in. This scene, start it at around 5:58, gave me the fucking chills to my bone!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.   The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:46 am

I hadn't seen that NWO.

"Blame it on the Muslims, naturally"

Oh they just love telling us don't they. Most do not pay attention unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.   The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The movie Knowing predicted disaster in Gulf of Mex.
Page 1 of 1