the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine   Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:37 am

I love how they named their magazine Eight Martini's lol!

Quote :

"What is an "eight-martini" result?
Well, this is an intelligence community in-house term for remote viewing data so good
that it cracks everyone's realities. So they have to go out and drink eight martinis to recover".
- Ingo Swann

http://www.eightmartinis.com/
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine   Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:57 am

You probably need 8 to RV... lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine   Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:08 am

Lightning222 wrote:
You probably need 8 to RV... lol!

Hahaha

Ya probably right lol!

The amount of hits I'm getting in the everyday in the last few weeks is warp (not seeing them till after the event though Lightning)
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine   Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Practice, practice, practice. Those martinis first thing in the morning wouldn't hurt either.

I've tried Remote Viewing but I think I block myself. Anything that comes naturally to me is always stronger and I've learned through my mistakes to pay attention to it. Those initial feelings are always the most accurate.

I admire those that work so hard on their ability to accomplish these things but I guess it's not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine   Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Lightning I would love to have the time to learn RV.

All of those little things I've experienced over the past three weeks are just realising the natural. Talk about something and mention someone and then two hours later I get a call saying this and that and I'm left thinking to myself WTF???

For me I guess reading about RV helps my natural process of being more aware. As do a few beers at too times LOL

I don't really believe in co-incidences. But one thing I could tie all this into is how I started drinking Kombucha in the same time frame. Something happened and I think its more my acceptance of the force than anything else beyond my previous acceptance level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine   Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eight Martinis - Free Online Remote Viewing Magazine
Page 1 of 1