the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My dog is missing now

Go down 
+3
zuni
Reunite
Dean Plejaren
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

My dog is missing now Empty
PostSubject: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:20 am

Dam for about 5 hours she hasn't come back and this is not like her at all. Something is wrong. I really really do not want to lose her I have a deep bond. Have to find her tomorrow. Been searching all night. I hope she turns up. There was some distant thunder usually she comes back if I don't get to put her inside she is back by now. Never ever been away this long. Imagine losing your daughter this is what it feels like I'm so worried. This is very wrong.

This sucks I haven't even fed her tonight, she better be here in the morning or I'm going to go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:31 am

I know the exact feeling! My two dogs had escaped not so long ago. They were missing all night and I was besides myself. Dean first thing you do is use the law of attraction. Meditate if you have to and send it out to the universe that your dog will be home by tomorrow with strong intent behind your affirmation. Start printing out posters and stick it to every light post in your neighborhood. Ask your neighbors if they have seen a dog wandering around on it's own. That's how i found my two dogs... after talking to a man in a bottle shop he saw them in a particular street. I raced to the street and finally found a notice on a street pole reading 2 dogs found. Don't worry you will find her!

Dean I am going to send out my affirmation right now and let it manifest for you.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:35 am

oh dean.....i know how you feel.........i have that bond with my cats..........have you gone to all of her favorite hang outs ???? maybe someone found her and has her in there home......or turned her into the local shelter........is she in heat ??? maybe she is off with a lover for a few days ??? does she wear a name tag ???? i am preying for her safe return to you.......
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:38 am

I'll do everything I can thanks I need to sleep now. Ugh I hate the feeling of grief. But I'll find her.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:56 am

it might be hard to sleep when you are worried......but it´s best to get up early in the morning to begin your search.....reunites ideas are brilliant........you´ll find her tomorrow.......
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:21 am

did your dog come home?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:41 am

Dean
sending energy that your dog comes right back home after her adventure...
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:19 pm

DD yes. That was the worst feeling ever.......

I got up and she was not there. Which was really disappointing. I spend the entire morning talking to everyone saying have you seen this dog....That is the one thing I care about in my life the most.

Then she comes walking down the back paddock area all a sudden out of no-where. I don't know if someone took her for the night then she got out and went back home it just seems strange I have no idea where she went all night and all morning.

Didn't really sleep that well but thank god she is back thanks Zuni Reunite, sky for your support much appreciated. It helped keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm

That's proof when group consciousness comes together with focus intent any manifestation becomes reality. Last night I went into deep meditation and visualized your dog walking home the next day by mid morning reuniting with you Dean. Hey I have to use my name in some context.
Now I must of made a small sacrifice cause last night after I meditated I accidently left my female dog outside on her own. She has never ever been sperated from my other dog who she idolises and is so dependant on. She never barks or makes any noises so we didn't know. My partner found her outside this morning by the back door that she had bitten into all night.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:48 pm

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear the pup made her way back home Dean. I'll bet she had a grand little adventure. Try takin her for a walk off leash if you can, maybe she'll show ya where she went. Could be something to it.

The other night I was walking wondermutt My dog is missing now PictureorVideo010 and wanted to take the short route, but she wants to go the long way, so I gave in and a few minutes later we came across an old man sitting in his car w/ it running and his head laid down on the wheel I noticed. Pups kinda dragged me closer towards him just to sniff something random as she often does, and I happened to notice he had a flat tire, so I knocked on the window to ask if I could help. He said he'd been waiting there for awhile wondering what to do, because he had no cell phone and was in the middle of a big neighborhood at midnight a few miles away from the closest gas station. I was happy to help, and he seemed to get on better w/ wondermutt than most strangers do. The whole thing took me less than a half hour, and the old guy couldn't thank me enough. He said he was sure that he'd be out all night fixing the thing if he tried and the same story if he decided to walk for help, so he put his head down to think just about the same time pups dragged me towards him. Wierd stuff it seems at times, but perhaps just a coincidence, I don't think so but who knows? I dunno

Super happy to your dog's back Dean. mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:42 am

Reunite the time you said is the exact time she came back. See your name has a particular meaning to me now. See how something happened with your dog too. Some connections on a different level.

raulduke another interesting story there.....I don't think that was a co-incidence that's arranging things on a different than normal level.

I also had a flat tire in the middle of no-where once but no spare tire. No cellphone reception. I didn't know what to do. Eventually I just drove with the flat tire 80 kilometers till I got to a town and got a new tire.

The fastest I could go without smoking the axle up was about 40 kilometers per hour. If I was to choose a situation, stuck on a highway with car broken down with no phone. Or losing my dog. I would definitely choose the highway option.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 am

Dean embrace the synchronistic encounters. Our consciousness awareness is expanding to our true soul's purpose. Everyday we are vibrating closer to the tune of the cosmos. The purpose of our incarnation is revealing itself faster than you think, a step closer to living in fulfillment to this new paradigm of experience.

Lets not swim upstream against the flow of creative expansion, instead take a deep breath and swin with the creative flow. Your sub-consciouness is snapping out of it's amnesia mode, take this opportunity and shift to the next level of human consciousness.

No conventional quack through their left brain regurgitation can explain our wake up call emcompassing our spiritual expansion......fuck it - it's time to remember again!

btw Raulduke love the name of your dog
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:35 am

Quote :
fuck it - it's time to remember again!

Honestly I've tried very hard to think what could stop us just to see if it was possible. I even tested it just to see if it was a weakness. But each time I came up with a problem things re-arranged themself and got solved hardly without me doing anything....other than complaining. Almost like when your immune system upgrades.

Take Avalon and AV for instance. I argued and argued with people who I didn't agree with. Something from within our own movement right? Instead of everything falling apart from it people showed their true colors and now we have a better more close forum with with the best people from the movement.

I dunno

It's funny because my worst fear was in fact losing my dog....I know it seems small....Somehow that happened. But it's because it was so important to me. She is like my sister or something. Now I faced that fear and then she came back home....Just at the time you said. Fortunately my worst fear is a pretty small one. lol. Maybe it's because I can be more simple minded than most. A bit more childish than the average person. But not in a bad way I just get along with dogs and this became a deep bond over the years.
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 am

dude keep her on a leash man no more going out on her own

=P

she was prolly out drinking all night bad doggy!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:52 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
DD yes. That was the worst feeling ever.......

I got up and she was not there. Which was really disappointing. I spend the entire morning talking to everyone saying have you seen this dog....That is the one thing I care about in my life the most.

Then she comes walking down the back paddock area all a sudden out of no-where. I don't know if someone took her for the night then she got out and went back home it just seems strange I have no idea where she went all night and all morning.

Didn't really sleep that well but thank god she is back thanks Zuni Reunite, sky for your support much appreciated. It helped keep her safe.

ooooo, maybe she was contacted!

(so glad yer baby is home, dean)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dog is missing now   My dog is missing now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dog is missing now
Page 1 of 1