the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event

Go down 
+3
Biggles
Reunite
Linda
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Empty
PostSubject: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi everybody, I thought I would share what I know about the OAK TREE before I share k.t.s story and the pictures of her tree.
What does this have to do with UFO's and Aliens?
I believe that k.t.'s connection to UFO's, Aliens, and her OBE with Abraham has everything to do with this oak tree event.

From a poster:

The Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy December 19, 2008

Today, I want to try to explain my perspective on why understanding symbolism is important especially to those who study prophecy.

Let's face it, symbolism is an integral part of prophecy. It is used throughout the Bible, but definitely a key component to prophecy.
What would the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation be without the use of symbols? Thus, it behooves us to try to understand the role that symbolism has played throughout the course of history as well as the vital role it continues to play today.

The Secret Sun blog has something to say about it here and also here.

Surely, there are some people out there who will say that any serious study of symbolism in relation to the Bible and its prophecies is one big load of crap. Not only that, they think it may rightly be considered heresy since they feel it really is deceptive and keeps us from studying and thinking about what they say is really important.

While that's obviously an important question to consider and ask ourselves (let alone take to the Lord in prayer), another important question we should be asking ourselves is whether or not this is EXACTLY what Satan wants us to believe to keep us from searching for God and developing a deeper relationship with Him through a search for the truth.

I mean, after all, who are we to decide what's "important" and what's "not important" when it comes to God and His Word as found in the Holy Bible? It's either all or nothing. We can't simply pick and choose for ourselves. It doesn't work that way.

Yes, Christianity is a "revealed religion," it’s not an esoteric religion. The Bible speaks for itself and the Spirit leads us to understanding of it. For these reasons alone, these people suggest that to study things like symbolism, to give them an important role in all of this, is to pervert the Bible. Again, I get what they're saying and we should consider that possibility. At the same time, why did God put so much symbolism in His Holy Bible especially pertaining to the end times if it was "heresy" and unimportant?

We're the ONLY creatures on the planet that use symbols in reference to something else. We use symbols for absolutely EVERYTHING the mind can conceive of. Is it any wonder then that God in His infinite wisdom decided to wrap His prophecies for the end times in a similar language? However, I believe He always intended for us to reach the same conclusions, but on our own accord, by our own efforts, and through our own thirst for the knowledge of the truth (obtained only through aggressively seeking Him and studying His Word), instead of solely relying on others to interpret things for us and doing the work we were meant to do.

Again, we must ask ourselves why God cloaked Bible prophecies in symbols?

Luke 8:10 - "And He said, 'To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand.'"

Many of the apocalyptic prophecies were given while the prophets were in a hostile foreign land. Perhaps one reason God cloaked the prophecies in symbols was to protect the messages.

Take some time to view this video in parts or from beginning to end so that you can continue with today's column holding a better understanding of symbolism and it's active and powerful presence in our daily lives as well as its key role in understanding prophecy.

A, B, C - ACORNS, BEES, SEE WHAT'S NEXT?

A hat tip to The 2012 Apocalypse for this bizarre story. Looks like we can add acorns to the list that includes bees as "Things-In-Nature-That-Seem-To-Be-Disappearing," and not only that, but at an alarming and inexplicable rate these days.

This report at the Washington Post claims the problem is widespread, from Kansas to Nova Scotia. Here are some excerpts:

"The idea seemed too crazy to Rod Simmons, a measured, careful field botanist. Naturalists in Arlington County couldn't find any acorns.
None. No hickory nuts, either. Then he went out to look for himself. He came up with nothing. Nothing crunched underfoot. Nothing hit him on the head."

"Then calls started coming in about crazy squirrels. Starving, skinny squirrels eating garbage, inhaling bird feed, greedily demolishing pumpkins. Squirrels boldly scampering into the road. And a lot more calls about squirrel roadkill."

"But Simmons really got spooked when he was teaching a class on identifying oak and hickory trees late last month. For 2 1/2 miles, Simmons and other naturalists hiked through Northern Virginia oak and hickory forests. They sifted through leaves on the ground, dug in the dirt and peered into the tree canopies. Nothing."

"Zell began to do some research. He found Internet discussion groups, including one on Topix called 'No acorns this year,' reporting the same thing from as far away as the Midwest up through New England and Nova Scotia. 'We live in Glenwood Landing, N.Y., and don't have any acorns this year. Really weird,' wrote one. 'None in Kansas either! Curiouser and curiouser.' Jennifer Klepper of Annapolis even blogged about it."

"Last spring was so wet, he reasoned, perhaps the pollen was washed out of the air and down storm drains before it had time to do its work. Ed Zimmer, regional forester for the Virginia Department of Forestry, doesn't buy that. 'It would have to be Noah's flood kind of rain for me to believe that. Forty days of constant rain,' he said." (MY NOTE: interesting use of a biblical account within this news story, no?)

It's an extremely weird story much like similar reports of honeybee colonies disappearing and killing millions of bees. I learned that the issue with the bees first began in 2004, and $15 billion in U.S. crops each year are dependent upon bees for pollination.

Unfortunately, I have nothing substantial to add to this except to say that I just think it's more proof that God is using nature to reveal Himself to us just as He uses everything else in this world to try and get our attention. You better believe I'll be looking for acorns myself here in Buffalo, NY the next time I'm outside!

I tried to find statistics that were equally eye-popping for this acorn story, but came up empty. All I could find of significance was that Oaks live forever (sometimes as long as 200 years or more!), and that when they eventually die it's usually from natural causes and from an infection from within. Also, Oak trees in Marin County (which is north of San Francisco, CA) are dying at a rate that has reached epidemic proportions, and scientists still don't know the cause of this. Oaks, which typically take a year or so to die from infections, have been reported to die in just two to three weeks. Such massive die back of live Oaks has never been reported in California, and a severe environmental crisis is expected in the months and years to come.

A TRULY REMARKABLE CREATION FROM OUR CREATOR!

On second thought, eureka! If nothing else, perhaps this whole phenomenon is to be viewed as being very symbolic to us or, what I mean to say is that we might be able to take something very important from this story. Think of it as the "Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy" in that there's definitely a message here for us to consider when you take a close look at this particular part of creation that God gave to us.

First, you have to ask yourself whether or not you believe that God can and does speak to us through His creation. I believe that He does this daily through nature; revealing Himself to us wherever we might go. We see it in the dependable cycles of the seasons for instance.

So, if God does use His creation to reveal Himself to us, and to get our attention then perhaps we should spend a little more time considering what He could be telling us here with the Oak trees and acorns.

There are over 600 varieties of Oaks, ranging over a vast geographical area. Although thousands upon thousands of acorns are produced annually, very few of these ultimately manage to evolve into an Oak tree. As mentioned, some Oak trees can live well over 200 years, which is why they've historically been equated to symbols of strength and endurance. These concepts weren't lost upon various cultures or the arts either.

The poet Alfred Tennyson wrote,

"Live thy life,
Young and old,
Like yon Oak,
Bright in spring,
Living gold."

The writer Shirley Ann Grau wrote, "Oak trees come out of acorns, no matter how unlikely that seems.

An acorn is just a tree's way back into the ground.
For another try. Another trip through. One life for another".

According to E. F. Schumacher, "Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become bigger, fatter, shinier acorns; but that is of interest only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better: that we can become Oak trees." Other famous sayings include,

"Mighty Oaks from little acorns grow" and,

"Every majestic Oak tree was once a nut who stood his ground."

It held a place of special importance with the English later as the whole edifice of their Empire rested ultimately on the majestic Oak; nearly all of the ships that made them such a great naval power were constructed of Oak wood. The iron used for their weapons was also smelted using Oak wood. Churches and other buildings were constructed out of Oak. Oak wood was also used and is still considered the best medium for ageing Scotch whiskey. Oak bark has medicinal value and was used also in tanning and dyeing.

Oak acorns provided food for animals as well as humans; it is also a source for tannin and oil.

Yet, when we look at the mythological and religious connotations associated with the Oak tree a more sinister pattern emerges.

The question is, should that concern us?

OAK TREES HAVE HISTORIC, MYTHOLOGICAL, AND RELIGIOUS ROOTS

For thousands of years, indigenous people all over the world have attributed magical properties to trees, which are said to have particular personalities along with healing powers and messages for us.

The Oak tree is one of the most famous of magical trees, and is considered sacred in many parts of the world. It has been associated with the "World Tree," and creation myths in which the first human was born from its leaves.

In Celtic mythology it is "the tree of doors," believed to be a gateway between worlds, or a place where portals could be erected.

In Norse mythology, the Oak was sacred to the thunder god, Thor.

Some scholars speculate that this is because the Oak, as the largest tree in northern Europe, was the one most often struck by lightning. Thor's Oak was a sacred tree of the Germanic Chatti tribe. Its destruction marked the Christianisation of the heathen tribes by the Franks. In Classical mythology the Oak was a symbol of Zeus and his sacred tree. An example is the oracle of Dodona, which in prehistory consisted solely of a holy Oak.

The druids favored the mighty Oak as it was believed to impart divine knowledge. The leaves of the Oak whispered secrets, and the acorns were considered magical. When eaten, the acorns would give magical powers and the gifts of prophecy.

Buddha allegedly sat down under a Bodhi tree (Oak tree?) and meditated until he found enlightenment and produced the Four Noble Truths.

Oakland, California. The area was called "encinal" by the original Spanish colonizers, a word which means "Oak grove," and the origin of the city's name. It was so dubbed, because of a large stand of Oak forest that differentiated it from the surrounding region. The Oak is a common symbol of strength and endurance and has been chosen as the national tree of England, Estonia, France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, the United States, Basque Country, Wales and Serbia.

Oak leaves also symbolize rank in the United States Armed Forces.

But what about it's place in the Holy Bible? The oak is mentioned over 60 times in the Bible! In Genesis 18, the majestic Oak tree is designated as the tree under which Abraham greeted two angels and supposedly God Himself, all disguised as travelers. The Oak tree at Shechem is the site where Jacob buries the foreign gods of his people (Genesis 35:4). In addition, Joshua erects a stone under an Oak tree as the first covenant of the Lord (Joshua 24,25). But let's take an even closer look at where this tree shows up in Scripture to see if it can give us any pertinent information.
The Hill of Bashan celebrated for the Oak tree (Isaiah 2:13).

The Oak tree is described as strong (Amos 2:9), thick spreading (2 Samuel 18:9; Ezekiel 6:13), and casting its leaves in winter (Isaiah 6:13).

The Tyrian made oars of Oak (Ezekiel 27:6).

Idolaters often made idols out of Oak (Isaiah 44:14).

The ancients often rested under the Oak (Judges 6:11; Judges 6:19; 1 Kings 13:14), buried their dead under the Oak (Genesis 35:8; 1 Chronicles 10:12), erected monuments under the Oak (Joshua 24:26), and performed idolatrous rites under the Oak (Isaiah 1:29; Isaiah 57:5; Ezekiel 6:13; Hosea 4:13).

Absalom in his flight is intercepted by, and suspended from an Oak tree (2 Samuel 18:9-10; 2 Samuel 18:14).

Jacob buried his family idols under an Oak tree (Isaiah 2:13; Zechariah 11:2).

Fading, of the wicked under judgments likened to the life and death of an Oak tree (Isaiah 1:30).

Clearly, the mighty Oak and its acorns have been held in high esteem for centuries. Isn't it fascinating then to consider the symbolic if not prophetic implications of today's news story?

And why not? Even the greatest myths and legends hold elements of truth, and once you throw the Holy Bible into the mix and add a distinct spiritual connection things move from lore to legitimacy.

SO WHAT IS THIS OAK TREE AND ACORN PROPHECY?

Simply put, I don't think it's absurd to assume that there's something to be said about the relationship between the sudden and unexpected death of Oak trees along with the sudden disappearance of acorns, and the sudden decline (and soon to be unexpected death?) of the United States given where we are on the prophetic timeline.

Now, think about the nature (no pun intended) and tone of the subject matter presented here over the past few weeks, and you have a what I see as being yet another clear warning to America - - the world's mighty Oak (a symbol of international strength and endurance for just over 200 years). It can't be a coincidence, can it?

Once you include some of the things we find the Oak tree associated with in the Bible the correlation crystallizes a bit.
I mean, consider that many of these references have to do with idols and idol worship. Others have to do with judgment administered upon the wicked and unrepentant. Plus, where do many of these references to the Oak tree show up in the Bible - - Isaiah, Ezekiel, Amos, and Zechariah - - all books that are clearly provide us with prophecies for these end times!

The coup de gras for me was when I learned about a connection between the Israeli Temple Institute and the Oak tree.

Apparently, they recently held the first "crimson worm" harvest in 2,000 years to prepare priestly garments in preparation for the rebuilding of the Temple!

Is all of this a mere coincidence too?

Another blogger recently wrote that if a person has enough time they'll find "connections" and "signs" where there aren't any.
Where some see paranoia and delusions, I see passion and determination to seek out and understand the truth. There's no shame in that.

Besides, as always, I believe the Bible is the ultimate authority that tells us all we need to know on this subject.

Exodus 20:4 - "Thou shalt not make for yourself a graven image..."

Perhaps symbolism is one way God speaks to the world today. If so, it would explain its presence throughout the Bible (particularly in the prophetic literature) as well as His command to us here to be mindful that we do not create "a graven image" (a symbol) for ourselves.

If you're the type of person who believes that the order the Ten Commandments were given to us is indicative of how significant they are to God (a moral hierarchy of sorts) then it's equally fascinating to note that this commandment comes before "Thou shalt not kill..."

Personally, I'm not quite sure what it all means right, but that was never my main intent since I just wanted to point out some of the odd connections I was seeing in all of this. Whatever the case may be, I definitely don't think it's a good thing or a good sign for us.

The Oak tree is attached to far more negative dare I say evil symbolism than good so there you go.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Did I mention that the infamous 1917 Fatima Virgin Mary appearances and prophecies took place directly over an Oak tree in Portugal?

=============

Sacred Traditions of the Oak Tree

The magic and wisdom of the oak tree

The Oak tree is tied with culture and magic back to the beginning of mankind. Tall and majestic is the tree, hard is the wood of the oak, and acorns provide sustenance. These are reasons the oak has become a very important tree across many lands. This article provides some insight and lore about the ancient oak.

Many cultures come to revere the oak tree as a magickal tree, potent and full of energy. Because early man derived many resources from the tree, acorns for food, wood for fire, and in some cases even the trunk for shelter; there has been a long relationship between man and the tree.

Native American children used to play “tree tag” where touching a tree provided the person safety. Traditionally this safety tree was the oak tree. Many Native Americans viewed the oak tree as a symbol of strength with many supernatural powers. In fact, the tradition of “knocking on wood” is said to be of Native American origin in order to avert the failing of a boast or hopeful prediction.
The tradition believes that it is bad luck to boast, claim victory, or predict bounty; in today’s culture we would consider it to “jinx” a situation and therefore knock on wood to avert the failing.

Because of the tendency for the oak tree to be struck by lightening many cultures related the tree to the gods of the sky.
Native Americans related it to the sky god, Nordics related the tree to Thor, and the Greeks related the tree to Zeus.
Hercules is often depicted carrying a club, staff, or wand made of oak. And to him the tree was sacred because of its tendency to attract lightening.

A tradition that may date back to the times of the Celts and the Druids is the

ashes from oak wood fires were deemed to be magical. These ashes were said to protect the bearer from lightening and fire.
Burning the leaves of the oak will purify the atmosphere, and alternative to some incenses used today.
Some used the ashes as magically talismans and in spell weaving for good health and longevity.

Oak groves were very sacred to the Druids and Celts in kind. Druid legend says that embracing the tree within a sacred grove can provide answers to question previously left void.

Serpent eggs, the odd growth bulbs of oak trees were used in magickal charms.

Wands of potent magic were made of the oak.

As a method of divination the druids would listen to the wrens in the oak trees or the rustling of the oak leaves for messages and whispers of things to come.

Druids taught that using oak with spell magic would assure success. Druids also focused a marriage ceremony around the tree to assure a long and sustained union, based on the oak trees symbiotic relations ship with mistletoe.

Oak being of the male God, and mistletoe being of the female Goddess, it symbolizes the eternal union of both.

Druids also taught that during the time of Yule all fires were extinguished. Then the Yule log made of oak wood was set ablaze to start the year anew. And people of the area would start their fires from this source.

Acorn was a base in magicks used to assure fertility, being a symbol of the seed.

And such, because the acorn also represents immortality, there is a strong association and using the acorn during the sabbet of Samhain. Part of the decorations, eating the acorn, and centering the ritual upon the acorn is such uses.

Because the oak is of the polarity of the male qualities, it is an excellent source for making magickal tools like athames, staffs, and specific wands. Magickal properties of the oak include longevity, stamina, prosperity, presence, will, and liberation.

Gypsy tradition tends to hold the same truths about oak, as did the Druids. The oak groves are sacred and spell weaving in a grove assured success of that spell. In these same groves it was possible to commune with the fairy realm, for the oak is home to many a Fae.

Many warriors used oak as a protective talisman, as their armor was “padded” with oak not only for the strength of the wood, but because the wood is magickal. Wonderful gypsy traditions include a child’s game during the fall to catch the falling leaves of the oak; each one that is caught assures a surprise during the winter moons.

Plant an acorn during the waxing moon and it is said to draw gold to you.

Other lore, legends, and uses of the Oak include:

Tradition says that acorns are gathered by the light of the day, while the wood and leaves are harvested during the light of the moon. Pour fertilizer, water, crystals, or wine on the roots to thanks the tree for their sacrifice.

Acorns should be placed in the window to ward evil. Also acorns hung in the window from the sill are said to bring prosperity and luck to the home.

A handful of oak leaves in a bath will cleanse the water, allowing rejuvenation of body and spirit.

White oak bark teas can break up congestion. Acorns are said to treat constipation. Teas made for the oak bark in general are said to provide relief for hemorrhoids.

Oak wood fires are said to draw off illness and disease.

Some old scripts purport of a charm made of three acorns, the casters hair, bound and tied, blessed under a new moon and a full moon, for a full year, will provide a charm to last a lifetime.

Nordic and other legends also say that the Oak tree is the gateway to the three worlds of the Shaman.

Wearing an oak leaf on the chest next to the heart is said to protect the wearer from lies and deceit.

Other deities that are considered related to this tree are: Herne, Wodin, Perkunas, Jupiter, Cybele, Rhea, Pan, Erato, Hecate, Dianus, Janus, and Brighid.

The oak is the tree of Dagda, Chief of the Elder Irish Gods.

Legend says that King Arthurs Round Table was made from a Giant Oak Tree.

So remember the Mighty and Majestic Oak the next time you prepare a spell, ritual, or focused meditation. The tree has much to offer as we make our journey in this realm.

The history of Abraham made a wide and deep impression on the ancient world, and references to it are interwoven in the religious traditions of almost all Eastern nations. He is called “the friend of God” (James 2:23), “faithful Abraham” (Gal. 3:9), “the father of us all” (Rom. 4:16).

Muslims call him “Ibrahim.”

Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Abraha10
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:20 pm

The reason I need to talk about this story is because I had a dream the other night about a tree.
I knew this dream was about k.t.s tree in her backyard, the one I saw with my own 2 eyes and had pictures of.

I went to visit her for 3 days in Florida last March 2009 and she shared many amazing stories with me.

A few months before my visit, in the morning she walked outside with her coffee and dropped it when she saw the tree in front of her.
Her tree was petrified overnight! There was no storm the night before.
The leaves were gone and none were on the ground. Laser marks were on all sides on the tree.
She did not see anything the night before or heard any noise.

Her dog was sniffing the ground as she was examining the tree and looked puzzled.

It is an oak tree, about 12 feet high and she has 2 of them in her yard. I took a picture of the other one that was not affected.
This tree event is a big deal. I never knew it, but my dream told me it was.

After this happened, the NASA men came calling with clipboards in their hand and with dark glasses on. She had a large fence around her yard and when the men said there was a dog in the yard, she knew they could see through the fence. She told them, I am sorry, but
you are not going into my backyard. There is no green metal box there. And there wasn't.

Soon others came, sometimes claiming they needed to check for ants and other foolish stories. They wanted to see the tree.

The event with the E.T. lady in the grocery happened during the same time period.

After my dream, I found the tree pictures on my computer just as k.t. called me. I asked her if she knows of another tree that something like this has happened to. She said that there was a tree called Abraham's Tree around Gaza that is petrified.

My hair stood on end, thinking about her experience at the Valley of the Dried White Bones where she met Abraham. My God, was this a sign?
Anyway, since I have never read the Bible and don't know the stories about this tree, I wanted to share this with everyone because I think it is important.
I am not surprised this happened to k.t.
Things are starting to make sense to me.

We are living in unreal times and many people will need faith in order to survive. We are feeling earthquakes here in San Diego everyday and most of us know something big is happening right now.

Blessings, Linda

Here is a picture of the other tree in the yard that is the same size.

Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Treebefore-1

Overnight the leaves were gone and NO leaves on the ground.

Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Treenoleaves-1

Notice the lasers did not affect the other trees nearby.

Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Treesnotaffectscloseby-1

Close up

Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Treestruckovernite-1

From the time when the One told Abraham to leave his father's house in Ur of the Chaldees, he planted the seed of a tree every place where he stayed. In vain was all his labor.
The seed never took root and nothing grew.
At last he came to the Holy Land.

Here also he planted the seed and strange to say, not ony did the seed take root, but it was the most beautifull tree ever seen by men grew in Abraham's garden. Its green foliage was the talk of the land. Never before had such leaves been seen. Nor was this all.
The fruit of this tree was the sweetest ever tasted. Moreover its blossoms and fruit were to be seen in summer and winter alike.

Abraham made it known throughout the land that this wonderful tree was fro the benefit of all the children of men.
When the weary traveler, scorched by the glare of the sun, came to sit beneath the boughs of Abraham's tree, he immediately felt refreshed.
The share cast by the tree was as cool as a mountain stream. The fragrance of the fruit was so marvelous that the thirsty and hungry who came near to it needed neither drink nor food.

This was the good fortune of all who believed in God. If, however, some one came near the tree and refused to believe in the Holy One, the wonderful tree seemed to be about to wither. The shade was no longer cool, the fragrance ceased to be refreshing.

Then Abraham would come and teach the disbeliever that there was one God in Heaven and on earth, ever near to all who seek Him in truth.
When at last the guest of Abraham had found the truth and looked up to the heavens with faith in his heart, lo! the tree was beauiful again in all its glory. The birds hastened to sit on its branches and to join in the hymn of praise to the Lord of the world.

The Candian Jewish Chronicle - June 19, 1925
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=883&dat=19250619&id=4U00AAAAIBAJ&sjid=0GEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3522,6245972

CURTAIN CLOSES ON HOLY TREE : ABRAHAM LINKED TO WEST BANK OAK.(NEWS)

Daily News (Los Angeles, CA) | December 29, 1996
Byline: John Donnelly Knight-Ridder Tribune

The most sacred tree in the Middle East is dead.

Or so said a botanist in a conversation the other day.

The tree is Abraham's Oak, at the biblical spot of Mamre, just outside Hebron, the city which has become a virtual synonym for Middle East conflict.

Tradition holds that the oak was a favorite resting spot of the biblical patriarch who lived about 4,750 years ago - the place where the Old Testament says Abraham was visited by angels and where he was told by God that his wife Sarah would have a son. …
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-84037405.html

So, are we little acorns from the OAK or from that other tree??
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 pm

So lets see.

The dream I had 3 nights ago was about a tree. From the physical features and the energy it radiated it's certainly an OAK tree. Not only that it disappeared.

From the above article it summarizes the disappearing acorns and the death of the oak tree, it's powers/symbology and communication with God.

More synchronicty to follow -

Only an hour before reading your posts today Linda I had an urge after watching 'Infinity - The ultimate Trip' to read a book by of the guests in the film Neale Donald Walsch. That's right I started reading 'Conversations with God'

So far what I've got out of the book is God/Creator communicates with us through feelings, thoughts and experience. From previous dreams I've had a line of communication established through my experiences of dreams.

Ok L222 you're right, I better start writing all my dreams down...lol
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:39 pm

YES, Reunite! That was about the same time I had the dream.

Nothing happens by accident. Nothing. I have more to share.

So much has been happening to me!!!!!! My vibration has been off the chart and guess what...I finally understand all those 4's I've been seeing since my dear mother left the planet on the Day of the Dead.

I am shaking....lol

I can't stop PRAISING THE LORD. I just found out that I am His child....His little acorn..his SEED....lol

btw, the earthquakes here are coming more often...sometimes 3 an hour.....we must prepare and CONNECT WITH OUR CREATOR.

They took us away from God for a reason. We woke up for a reason.
We have to look at all the signs and pay attention to the hints we are given.

It's not doom and gloom. It is a time OF LIFE and other dimensions.
We need to understand this TREE OF LIFE.

I find it interesting that God used women who never went to church or read the Bible.
I am jumping with JOY for finding the TRUTH.

Last edited by Linda on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:40 pm

You R as well as everyone here are an awakened soul who like all of us here have our particular mission to complete which we will fully consciously know when the time comes; this is quite obvious to me about you R. At your age I was nowhere near your level of awakeness if I can say that.

I think your from the ET branch who volunteered.

Have to go out and do stuff today but must read all of the oak tree when I get back. Wow, great stuff. xo
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:24 pm

I found out my Mixtec tribe felt that they came from trees.... not so crazy anymore...

info:

Since ancient times some have believed that the first man was created from the branches and flesh of the Oak tree (and also of the Ash). The Ancient Greeks thought that at the beginning of time cloud-ash was produced spawning small melia which came together and resulted in humanity being created.

The Oak was thought to produce the first man and the trees themselves were called the first mothers. They actually called the Oak 'The Mother Tree'. It was said that Jupiter (or Zeus) slayed many giants at the beginning of time. Having killed 'Rhoecus', one of the giants, the Oak grew out of his body.

The Romans also believed this idea and tell of how mankind was created from an opening in the feminine Oak and fed by her Acorns. 'Ovid' said that 'Acorns dropping from the tree of Jove' provided the first food.

In the same way as some children are told that babies can be found in cabbage patches or are brought by the stork, in Germany a belief exists that children come from an ancient hollow Oak tree and are brought by the doctor.

The sacred grove of trees of 'Dodona', in Epirus, Ancient Greece, is the place where a temple was erected to Zeus. Revered as the God of Thunder it is thought that the association with the tempestuous weather form stems from here as this place was alleged to have more storms than anywhere else in Europe.
The temple was situated by a great Oak tree. The presence of Zeus at the temple was thought to be signified by the rustling of the tree. Large bronze gongs were hung in the tree and the sound that came forth when the wind blew was said to resemble the sound of thunder rolling across the sky. The message from the oracle was thought to be given through other trees that were planted here. The Beech tree was said to be able to convey the message from Zeus to the worshipper.

The 'Holy Groves of the Druids' is located in Anglesea, Mona's Isle, Wales (UK) and it is said that ancient remnants of Oak trees can be found here. A fortified garrison was later established in the same location according to Tacitus. He explains that the reason for the new building was to ensure that the local inhabitants, or the vanquished, no longer had a place of worship. The effect hoped for was one of awe, for the erection of the garrison was to ensure that what were referred to as superstitious practices would be stopped.

A large Oak steeped in legend grows at Howth Castle, Ireland. The family of St. Lawrences, the Earls of Howth are associated with the Oak tree.

It is believed that when the tree falls the Howth family direct line will become extinct, hence why the branches are strongly supported on wooden uprights.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:25 pm

We are all connected.

I have every bit of faith everything is going to be fine :)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:24 pm

This is the famous interview that has NEVER been released.

Dr. Henry Field was an important man. Why did he bring a Rabbi with him?
We have to ask that question.

From k.t.s thread after the OBE at the Valley of the Dried White Bones:

snip:

"Our hope of immortality does not come from any religions but nearly all religions come from that hope." - Robert Green Ingersoll

Living with the valley of the dried white bones was no easy feat, to say the least. K.t. desperately wanted to get a handle on it, especially since it suddenly became a part of her life. The words 'learning to adjust' readily come to mind.

Her first attempt to communicate it to someone she didn't know, ironically enough, was to a Catholic priest. She figured if anybody knew about things like this it would be a Catholic. Sounded good in theory but would it actually work in practice?

She walked into an empty church on a weekday when a priest asked "Is there something I can help you with?" "I sure hope so," she answered. He listened to her describe the entire experience. When she finished he only made one comment.
"Why would this happen to someone like yourself, who by your own admission, doesn't even go to church? When someone like myself, who has devoted their entire life to serving Christ Jesus, should be the one to experience it. Can you explain that?"

"No, she answered, her embarrassed face flushing red. "I don't know what to say."

"Well, I do," he replied. "I don't believe a word you've said." He stood up briskly and walked out of the cathedral without anything further to say.

There was nothing glorious about feeling like a jerk. She left the premises vowing to herself that she would never confess the experience to another man of the cloth, so help her God! Amen.

Based on this, it is not difficult to understand why she gave Dr. Henry Field (director of the secret "M" Project) such a difficult time when he contacted her in the year 1972. By that time, she had moved from State of New Jersey to Key Biscayne, Florida. She had no idea who the world renowned archaeologist was when she picked up the phone the day he called.

Their initial conversation went something like this.

"I know you don't know me," the kindly voice greeted, "so please allow me the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Henry Field.
I am a professor of archaeology, an excavator, author and lecturer. I recently had the privilege of having dinner with someone who is associated with you. During the conversation this individual told me about a most unusual experience you had with Abraham and Christ.
I am very keen to find out more about it. Would it be possible to meet with you and discuss it?"

She hesitated momentarily. "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude but this is not something I feel comfortable discussing with someone I do not know."

"Understandable," he answered. "I would feel the same way if I had been privileged to experience something as as extraordinary as this."

"It is something that is difficult to live with," she commented candidly.

"I should well imagine it would be," he answered. "One doesn't hear about things like this every day. It certainly exceeds anything I've ever heard of. This is why I wanted to contact you directly. I do hope you don't mind."

It was impossible not to be attracted to the older man's soothing voice. He obviously presented himself as being forthright and sincere.
"I don't mind," k.t. said. "Actually I feel rather honored. I've never spoken to an archaeologist before."

His gentle chuckle was reassuring. "It is I who feels honored. I wasn't certain if you would speak to me."

k.t. paused a moment thinking she had nothing to lose in meeting with him. Dr. Field offered to fly to Florida where he has a home in Coconut Grove to meet her the next week.

"Would you mind if I taped the account as you relay it?"

"No, that would be fine too."

"Wonderful!" he answered. "I am so delighted. I will call you in a few days to set up the exact evening and time."
"Sounds good..."
"Thank you, k.t.," he said sincerely. "I truly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you."
"You're welcome."

A few days later he called back just as he had promised. They agreed to a date and time. Before he hung up, he asked one more thing.
"Would you mind if I brought a historian with me? This man is one of the most knowledgeable historians I know of. Highly respected in his field."

The question threw her a little. "A historian?"

"Yes, he is a good friend of mine. Very familiar with the time period in which Abraham lived. He's also a Rabbi."

The word 'Rabbi' hit her like a ton of bricks. That old uneasy feeling began to grab hold of her. "You realize of course, my experience includes Christ as well, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," he assured her. "He's very knowledgeable on the era of Christ too."

She hesitated momentarily. "I don't know if I feel comfortable with this."

"He won't be there to criticize," he spoke up quickly. "He will only be there to observe from a historical point of view. I assure you that he is most eager to listen to what you have to say."

"Well, if you're sure about this then I'll agree. But I feel uneasy about it."

"I assure you his presence will be an asset. He is a brilliant man. And a very enjoyable individual too," he answered.

"Okay then," she agreed reluctantly. "As long as he won't be offended by what I have to say."

"Not at all! He shall be delighted to meet you."

k.t. feels it is worth mentioning that right about the time this meeting was scheduled to occur, she began to embark on a career in the film industry. Therefore she wasn't real anxious to get the reputation of a kook.

This in itself added stress to the meeting. However, she did keep her promise to meet with Dr. Field mainly because he had to fly three thousand miles from California to meet with her. She figured that in itself proved he had to be sincere in his efforts.

She was nervous as she drove to his home in the Grove, which overlooked Biscayne Bay. The charming house was a bit of an archaeological find in itself. The coral rock structure had a distinct matriarch personality all her own. A grand ole Southern gal she was, sturdy enough to face generations yet to come. Somehow even the imported Portuguese tile in the peculiar shaped pool seemed to fit right
into her overall contenance.

Dr. Henry Field looked exactly like the person who should live there. He was a kindly sort of gentleman, yet in the same breath, he was nobody's fool. The man had to have been a genius. He even had the genius look about him and curiously enough, the inside of the house reflected it too. Amidst the overwhelming study stocked with wall-to-wall books and artifacts collected from around the world, was the kitchen with one lone stark naked light bulb hanging from the ugliest darn cord imaginable. It was bizarre to say the least.
Didn't even seem to phase Dr. Field who carried on as if it were just part of the intriguing art deco.

The Rabbi was younger that Dr. Field, although he was older than k.t. His dark hair a startling contrast against his dark penetrating eyes. She couldn't help observing how much they resembled the eyes of Abraham. He proved to be a rather quiet observer who didn't miss a thing. Unfortunately, k.t. did not recall his name. There have been times when she wished so much she could find him again.

Perhaps, someday he will find k.t.

She felt nervous sitting in the presence of both these highly respected men. After repeating the entire account three separate times in front of a reel-to-reel tape recorder, Dr. Field turned to the Rabbi and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

The Rabbi raised his eyebrows but never moved from his position. "I think she was with them. There's not a doubt in my mind. She's repeated this experience three separate times and each time it is exactly the same. The details are astounding...."

"My feeling exactly," the archaeologist agreed. "From a scientific stand point, I find it fascinating how detailed and accurate her physical description of Abraham is."

Looking directly at k.t., Dr. Field continued speaking. "What you don't know k.t. is that I have spent my entire life researching and studying tribes predating the birth of Christ.
My specific expertise is the tribe of Abraham."

"There isn't any way you could have possibly known the precise details of Abraham's physical appearance unless you had seen him.
Archaeologist now know that Abraham did have a tall slender body build like what you described. We also know he did have the dark black-brown hair, the black-brown eyes, contrasted by the light skin complexion, which you so accurately stated. Even the clothes you described are amazing. You couldn't possibly have known the things you stated unless you were in his presence."

"Precisely my feelings also," the Rabbi nodded in agreement.

"But why did this happen to me? k.t. asked. "I don't even go to church. I don't even have a religion!"

"Church and religion have nothing to do with this," the Rabbi answered. "We're talking about two great human beings who lived here on earth. Men who were instrumental in molding the evolution of mankind. This is history plain and simple."

"Why do you think it happened to her specifically?" Dr. Field curiously asked his friend.

Without hesitating the Rabbi replied, "Because I believe she is the first of the great prophets to reappear back on the face of the earth. Actually, to be completely honest, I think she is that and more."

"That's what I thought too," Dr. Field said in agreement. "That's why I wanted to record her account in person."

"Wait a minute!" k.t.s interrupted quickly. "I'm not a prophet. I don't want to be a prophet. And I never will be a prophet."

"I don't think you have a choice in the matter," the Rabbi calmly said. His dark brown eyes stared directly into mine. "The destiny of your life can't be changed. Not by you or anyone else. That was made quite clear."

"I can't possibly be a prophet," k.t. disagreed politely. "Look, sitting here repeating the experience to the both of you is all well and good. But I can't possibly tell anyone else that somehow I went to this weird valley where there were hundreds-and-thousands of dried white bones! They'd lock me up in the loony bin! And, who can blame them? It does sound bananas!"

"Have you ever heard of Ezekiel?" the Rabbi asked quietly.
Obviously her little speech didn't ruffle him in the least...

"I know there's an Ezekiel in the Bible somewhere. But that's as far as it goes, " she said, embarrassed by her own answer.
"Do you have a Bible?" the Rabbi looked over at Dr. Field.
"Yes..." the older man stood up and walked over to the bookshelf and brought it back to the Rabbi.

"Thank you, Henry." The Rabbi picked up the book and began to thumb through it. "Your know, I sat here tonight listening very carefully to every word you said. You repeated it three separate times. And each time you did, you used the exact words THE VALLEY OF THE DRIED WHITE BONES."

"Now I am going to show you something," he continued. "And, I never want you to forget it. Ezekiel was one of the great prophets of the Old Testament. Listen carefully. This is Chapter 37, verse one, in the book of Ezekiel. The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones. And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold there were very many in the open valley: and lo, they were very dry."

He suddenly paused, glancing up at k.t. shell-shocked face. "Does this ring a bell?" he asked.

"I didn't know that was in the Bible!" k.t. exclaimed. "So somebody else went to the VALLEY OF THE DRIED WHITE BONES too..."

"Yes," the Rabbi nodded. "Ezekiel was a great prophet. The valley of the dried white bones is the place where he traveled to meet with God, just like you did. And, it's the place where he was commanded to write out his prophecy."

"But it still doesn't make sense," k.t. tried to argue, "I am an artist not a prophet. I am a writer."

Both men looked at each other and chuckled as if she had said something humorous.

"My dear," Dr. Field spoke up, "how do you think the great prophets left their messages behind for future generations?"
"What do you mean? I don't follow you." k.t. said.

"They were writers as well as prophets," the Rabbi answered. He looked down at the Bible in his lap and closed it. Then he looked back at k.t. and firmly stated, "They recorded everything they experienced, k.t., just like I am certain you will do someday."

"This also explains your extraordinary psychic abilities," he added. "It explains a lot of things about you. Much more than you realize."

"How did you know about that?" she exclaimed. She was dumfounded by the sudden realization he was aware of it. "I didn't mention it."

"My dear, there aren't many individuals who are as gifted as you."

Dr. Field's soft chuckling voice interrupted. "Things like this spread quickly through word of mouth. Especially when it comes to such a phenomenal range of abilities. You can't hide something like that. Your entire presence exudes it."

k.t. reached up and rubbed her teary eyes, hoping neither one of them noticed. "No, I am just a normal human being like everyone else." she answered quietly but stubbornly. "Besides, I don't want to be anything else."

"A human being who is a little better at being human than the rest of us," the Rabbi said softly. "It is quite evident from the meeting you had with Christ and Abraham. You are not like the rest of us. And, you never can be. You came from a different place to begin with, my dear. That's very obvious to me,"

He reached over and put his hand on hers. "Don't ever forget my words. Don't ever forget them. You have a long road of hard suffering ahead of you."

k.t. left that night with mixed feelings. On the one hand, she was thrilled to have had the opportunity to sit down and discuss the valley of the dried white bones without being criticized or humiliated. On the other hand, she was not thrilled with the work prophet.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:03 pm

The meeting she had with the priest when she really needed some help, some empathy, a sympathetic ear and got absolutely the opposite makes my blood boil and see red.

Dart gun please...........hand it over guys flaming I wouldn't even bother arguing with someone like that priest, just put him to sleep with the dart and throw him in the holding cell with the other visitors I will have; there will be a shower, toilet, food; they will be released when I think it prudent. grin
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Great thread Linda.

I keep thinking about the movie Avatar and the symbolism of the tree in the movie. (Eywa)

Eywa – the Meaning of the Sacred Tree in the Movie Avatar
Quote :
In the movie Avatar, there's a tree which is considered sacred by the Na'vi people. The tree protects the balance of life, never defending a specific side but always providing whatever is necessary for the nature to remain harmonious.

This tree is also a place where the Na'vi can be in touch with their ancestors who are no longer alive. When Jake's friend dies, the Na'vi say she has merged with Eywa.

Eywa represents the Akashic records, which in eastern philosophy is a force that registers everything that happens, from a leaf that falls on the ground to the deepest thoughts of each person. When a person dies, only the body dies, the memories are never lost as the Akashic records saves them.

According to eastern traditions, Akashic reading is a psychic ability that allows initiated disciples to access the memories from the Akashic record, just as the the character Neytiri does when she unites her hair to the three. Hindu and Buddhist monks learn this practice from a young age.

http://eastern-philosophy.suite101.com/article.cfm/the-philosophy-behind-the-movie-avatar
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Micjer I was thinking the exact same thing toast
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:11 pm

I have yet to see Avatar but I think I will get one of those blue ray things (I am presuming it is some sort of new DVD player) when I get into my own abode. When I look at the avatar blue skinned flying people I feel sad because I want to be one of them; like now, no waiting, I want to be one of them.

About the buddhist monks, Mic some years ago I remember an australian male who was lost for ages in the mountains of Tibet or somewhere around there. This young guy practiced martial arts I remember that. They had helicopters out looking for him, people searching everywhere, could not find him, everyone gave up hope and said he must be dead now.

His sister flew in and finally decided to ask a Buddhist monk. She put a map of the area in front of him and asked him if he thought he might be able to help. The monk pointed to a spot, the sister got a helicopter to search that spot and what do you know, they found her brother. His practice of martial arts helped him survive he said, and also that famous Mars bar he had in his backpack. LOL. But he would not have been found if his sister did not ask the monk.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:04 am

For future reference guys and gals, anyone I throw into confinement for bad deeds against humanity will be known as Biggs' Brig. moon walk

The said priest in thread relegated to brig till further notice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 am

Great thread Linda.

Hey biggs that is a good place for the priest.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:29 am

I am very concerned about there being no acorns and the death of the oak trees and hickory trees Linda, very concerned. The fact that k.t.'s oak died overnight is another sign to me that everything up to that point has been monitored by the Creator and found to be very lacking and wanting.

To be honest I don't blame Him one little bit when I read, hear and see what goes on around me.

I am not fearful for myself; as we all know the only thing I am worried about is that long, slow, painful death and having the courage to get through it, not the death itself, that would be a release; just about a lot of good people suffering that's all. There is a lot of bad out there as we know and I don't think I would have had His patience for this long.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 am

Linda wrote:
YES, Reunite! That was about the same time I had the dream.

Nothing happens by accident. Nothing. I have more to share.

So much has been happening to me!!!!!! My vibration has been off the chart and guess what...I finally understand all those 4's I've been seeing since my dear mother left the planet on the Day of the Dead.

I am shaking....lol

I can't stop PRAISING THE LORD. I just found out that I am His child....His little acorn..his SEED....lol

btw, the earthquakes here are coming more often...sometimes 3 an hour.....we must prepare and CONNECT WITH OUR CREATOR.

They took us away from God for a reason. We woke up for a reason.
We have to look at all the signs and pay attention to the hints we are given.

It's not doom and gloom. It is a time OF LIFE and other dimensions.
We need to understand this TREE OF LIFE.

I find it interesting that God used women who never went to church or read the Bible.
I am jumping with JOY for finding the TRUTH.

This reminds me of the parable that Jesus spoke of, of the Prodigal Son.

It is not the son that obeys his father and stays at home, and believes he is better than others that is worthy of salvation, it is the son that has gone out and experienced life and found happiness by returning home.

Here is a link to the story told by a preacher who just "gets" what this world is all about. He says that church goers fall into the trap of feeling they are better than everyone else because they go to church on Sundays, yet in reality they need to open their hearts to everyone.

As my wife says "bricks and mortor, and going to church every Sunday does not make you a better person"! It is what you believe in your heart and your day to day actions that count the most.

http://www.mppc.org/series/well-leave-light-you/john-ortberg/hope-when-you-get-stuck
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:19 am

Your wife is a very wise woman Mic and I think your even wiser because you quoted her here on the forum for us. sunny
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Phew Linda. I cannot absorb all this right now, too much to read.

I will say this, I have 13 Cedars around my cottage--13=4

I am reading Anastasia Ringing Cedars:

http://www.ringingcedars.com/

http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org/Main/English/index.php

http://ringingcedars.ning.com/

I am Ukrainian-Lemko:
http://www.lemko.org/

I have paddled my kayak in Pine Barrens NJ through the scrub oaks and cedar creek...

I will share my ufo experience and the synchronicity when the time is right. The trees, the connections, the churches....

xoxoox
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Very well said Mic. There are some lost people in the church, which is sad indeed.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:53 pm

You know Gabe the biggest problem with a lot of church goers is that they are lazy. They would prefer someone else did the thinking for them so they go to listen to someone else preach the good word. They can't be bothered to listen to God themselves and live life.

We are not here to obey the words of others that tell us they have spoke to god and to Jesus. No we are here to live the experience and to communicate to God ourselves. It is within every creature to know right from wrong. Even my dog knows when he has done something wrong. Tail between legs and head down! lol

This is what upsets me the most when I see people in tears watching and listening to the pope. He is just a man folks .... relax. People continue to look outward for answers. Nope wrong direction. Want answers ..... ask and you will receive the answers. The truth is within.

Most people when they pray they are asking for something. What lessons would they learn if God said yes to all requests. Well they would ask for more.

The true prayer is one of gratitude and thankfulness for what has been given. Even those dark days, one should be thankful for the days lessons.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Your words are most wise Mic. I could not have said what you just said better. The sad part as you said is this, that every person has an open door to God right on the inside of them. The people that go to Church are primarily looking at the outside for God instead of inside.

This is the reason so many are led astray by preachers. The preachers themselves are also looking outward instead of inward.

Your words of great understanding are inspiring and at the same time sad for those that do not understand.

What a wonderful post Mic.

The lazy part is right on as because of that laziness by them, they risk losing everything.

This is what we all are fighting I guess in the end, ignorance and laziness.

You have said it better than I ever could. mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:02 am

Right on Mic and Gabe, everyone on here is ascending rapidly I can tell the spirit within them is moving them into the other density.

BTW on a side note mic great avatars of yours lately Mick, putty gettin is poor paw caught on a human's mouth and a jumpy copy................keep em comin.

Gettin back to topic I think of all the religions, the ones that go without a lot, watch their karma, etc, etc is not the Catholic church is it; it should be way down on the list. They could probably wipe out hunger and poverty by opening up Vatican City and having an auction.

I am sure there are still people that turn up to church on Sunday and think that because they do that it will give them a golden pass through to Heaven.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:30 am

strapped down

ok..i have to ask this..it is a question i have struggled with for a bit

background:
i know a lot of church goers and while some are the biggest hypocrits on this earth some are good people
i also know a lot of hippie-types ..some are the most generous folks on earth and some are total nothings
and to add to that i know a few atheists..same thing...some wonderful some could care less

my point is that until we can look at them all and just accept them ..are we any better for seeing the differences?

is it the label we put on folks or the idea that they need labeling that is the problem?

love
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:16 am

Excellent point Sky.

That is the tough thing. Trying not to be judgemental of others. When meeting someone for the first time we always form an opinion of them as to whether we like them or not.

If someone says something bad towards us, we immediately get our back up in a defense mode. It is tough to accept this person as they are and not to think they are not as good as we are.

We as humans always try to look at others and slot them in as to who is better than others. So starts the dilemma. Who is better the music star that has made it to the top living in multi-million dollar mansion or the musician living on the street waiting to be "found"? Who is better the preacher or the "sinner" sitting in church being told they are going to hell?

Quote :
my point is that until we can look at them all and just accept them ..are we any better for seeing the differences?

Oh I think it is important to see the differences. This helps us to be better people. (I sure don't want to treat others like they are type of thing). I think the key is to accept these people for what they are and to move on. They are probably not ones you want to "hang" with as they always say you are what your friends are!

-----------------------

Sorry I think I may have hi-jacked this thread. thread hijacked
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:49 am

Mic
i know what you are saying and up till a bit ago i would have agreed 100%
but
just lately
i am thinking being HUMAN and seeing us and them in any way, shape or form
and for any reason
is
old earth
and for new earth we need to drop that

and sorry if i contributed to a hi jack...didn't mean to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event   Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oak Tree And Acorn Prophecy - k.t.'s TREE event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next