the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:26 am

Just as there are physical pathogens like bacteria, viruses, and parasites, so are there nonphysical pathogens in the form of etheric parasites, discarnate humans, aliens and demonic beings that can attach themselves to a living person, drain their energy and influence their thoughts, feelings, and personality. The situation is analogous to several centuries ago when society knew nothing of physical pathogens and the bacterial and viral origins of disease. They fell ill and knew neither the cause nor medical remedy. Likewise, today people get attachments and know neither the cause nor remedy.

Etheric Parasites

Etheric parasites are negative thoughtforms, which are temporary beings generated in the etheric plane. The etheric plane is a nonphysical substructure underlying our material reality. Etheric energies and constructs can influence physical events at the quantum level. Etheric parasites are generated by human thoughts infused with emotion and intent. This creates an energetic construct in the ether akin to an eddy in a river but imbued with intelligence and purpose. Its most common purpose is to continue its own survival by feeding off the same kinds of energy that gave rise to it, so if it was generated through hate, it will induce hateful thoughts in its host to suckle more emotional energy of that type.

These thoughtforms float around in the ether, which interpenetrates and underlies physical space, and can influence the thoughts and emotions of people onto whom it latches. Thus the negative thoughtforms generated by one person can induce negativity in another. Occultists know how to create these intentionally, or to produce other effects in the ether, in order to consciously influence the mind of another person. But most thoughtforms are created unwittingly by our everyday sparks of emotion, fantasies, and moments of ill intent.

To people with clairvoyant vision, they can see these energies budding off the person generating them and turning into grotesque forms. The color of the energy is always black, red, orange, olive green, muddy brown, and other dull colors. When these turn into thoughtforms, they appear symbolically to the clairvoyant mind as amoebas, insects, crabs, spiders, black globules, etc… The fact that clairvoyants can see these indicates they are objective constructs in the ether and not just internal psychological processes.

Discarnate Human Attachments

Discarnate humans are those who have died in the recent past, but have not fully faded out from the physical, etheric, and astral planes. Sometimes it is just their etheric and/or astral bodies that turn into nonphysical parasites once their conscious spiritual core has left them behind. According to Rudolf Steiner, it is also possible for demonic entities to pick up the discarded etheric shells of deceased persons and put them on, thereby more easily masquerading as dead relatives to mediums, ouija board users, and societies that perform ancestor worship.

These discarnate humans or their autonomous etheric/astral shells can latch onto a living individual in order to sustain themselves off that person’s energy and live vicariously through them. Some of this was portrayed in the movie Ghost. Without a physical body, satisfying remnant physical addictions is impossible, and so discarnate humans can gratify their addictions by splicing themselves into the neural and etheric circuitry of the living in order to get a taste of physical sensations once again. Supposedly they can also possess the bodies of animals even more easily than humans. Attachments with humans is easiest when parasite and host share some emotional point of resonance, say someone who committed suicide latching onto someone who already has suicidal tendencies.

Human entity attachments creates a personality overlay upon the living host, creating cravings and biases that are out of character for the person. Someone who never smokes may suddenly get the urge to pick up the habit. A discarnate female with sexual cravings can induce homosexual tendencies in straight males, for instance. A young woman who was always friendly may pick up the attachment of an old angry war veteran, and thus acquire a more masculine, gruff and angry demeanor. Discarnate human entity attachments tend to be acquired by being etherically vulnerable while in proximity to such entities. Examples include graveyards, bars, war zones, and sites of fatal accidents.

Alien Entity Attachments

Some attachments are worse than others. Alien entity attachments are worse than human ones because they are placed into a person intentionally for purposes of monitoring, energy feeding, and manipulation, whereas human entity attachments merely create human personality overlays and common vices. Alien entity attachments function as energy parasites and may be used to torment or butter up an individual to play into an alien agenda, like believing themselves to “have the soul of a Grey” when really it’s the etheric Grey attachment that produces in them those behaviors and tendencies. It’s mostly abductees or people in some way engaged or interacting with the alien phenomenon who receive these, or perhaps people in positions of power and influence who are useful to the alien agenda.

Demonic Attachments

The worst attachment of all are demonic ones.

I am not sure of the true origins of demons. Maybe they are thoughtforms created by the collective negativity of humanity throughout the ages. Maybe they were effluvia left over from the creation of the universe. Maybe they were physical beings who advanced so far along the negative path that they transcended their physical bodies and took up residence in the darkest recesses of the lower astral planes.

Whatever the case, fully possessed humans become sharp instruments of demonic manipulation and can carry a composed exterior and high social status, but underneath be dark, manipulative, cunning predators endowed with paranormal powers. Those who are not fully possessed and are struggling against the attachment process are worn down through depression, suicidal tendencies, and self-destructive psychopathic behavior. Extreme sadism and perversion are also possible, as in the case of serial killers and murderers who typically admit a voice told them to do it, or that they couldn’t help themselves, that something evil compelled them.

Clairvoyants, young children, animals, and anyone with an iota of intuition can sense the presence of demonically possessed individuals and will feel threatened, repulsed, and creeped out by them.

Demonic attachments can be picked up in several ways. One is through willful invitation, say through practice of black magick, left-hand-path occult systems, or undergoing initiations into questionable secret societies. These all give a person increased power and knowledge in exchange for soul energy and debt to the demonic beings conferring those, which in the long run is a bad deal but just as people get themselves into a hole through credit cards, so do some people do the same spiritually through the “credit card” of black magick.

Another path toward demonic possession is starting with a minor attachment and being too weak or willing to resist its pull toward ever greater forms of depravity. It tends to start with a severe weakness in a person, such as being extremely traumatized as a child, being a heavy alcoholic or drug abuser, and/or nurturing feelings of morbidity, suicide, depression into a total lifestyle. Generally, demonic possessions require a greater degree of permission, be it conscious through rituals, or unconscious through cultivation of anti-human, anti-life, anti-spiritual attitudes and feelings.

Getting Rid of Attachments

Entity attachments can be removed by starving them out and/or dislodging them directly.

Starving them out means identifying what thoughts, emotions, and behaviors they persistently aim to induce, and cutting these off, transmuting or replacing them with their positive opposites. Sooner or later the entity learns that an attempt to induce this action creates the opposite effect and they have no choice but to cease and hopefully leave.

Dislodging them directly is more difficult. Traditionally this involves getting an exorcism, visiting someone practiced in shamanic journeying and de-possession techniques, or getting a Spirit Releasement Therapy hypnosis session.

It can be done yourself provided you can enter a lucid state of consciousness other than waking, particularly that twilight state in between waking and sleeping. This state is characterized by complete sleep paralysis, the sensation of disembodiment, hovering, vibration, and so on. It’s when your etheric body is naturally decoupled from the physical, which science would call the hypnagogic or hypnopompic state.

While awake, the astral and etheric bodies are stuffed into the physical and somewhat enchained by it. In this state, which Robert Monroe calls “mind awake, body asleep” you are etherically empowered compared to your waking state. Not only can you see/feel an entity attachment, but you can take various actions to get it off you.

All the actions ultimately come down to intent, and it’s the vehicle of intent that varies from system to system used. For instance, Robert Bruce talks about removing Core Images (traumatic memories) by visualizing them as photographs being pulled away from you and burned, in order to remove that crack in your psyche through which an attachment has sunk its roots. In occultism there is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram which can be traced with one’s etheric arms. Catholics have their pectoral crossing gesture.

I prefer charging myself up with divine power, honing in on the feeling of the negative overlay, encompassing my being around it from all sides, then gripping on tightly while accelerating my vibes and confidence in order to completely overwhelm and “electrocute” the thing. It’s my instinctual response and has been used with success several times. I have called upon the power of Christ and whatever else fills me with righteous power. All this is done in that “mind awake, body asleep” state where it’s most effective and the results more noticeable.

You may feel the entity resisting the process, which can manifest as an uncomfortable electrical tingling or pulsation (like gripping onto an electric fence) and perhaps the feeling of writhing and sounds of shrieking and growling. It’s important to feel neither fear, weakness, or malice while doing this. In fact, the more positive and empowered you make yourself feel, the better and more effective the process. You are aiming for the intent of separation and the changing of vibrational rate through an elevation in your emotional state / level of confidence.

TAKE NOTE: This technique given in the previous paragraph is for non-human entity attachments of a malicious kind and works also against psychic attackers. I would not use it against human entity attachments and haven’t yet needed to. The latter I’m assuming could be spoken to, reasoned with, and peaceably guided into the afterlife. But for negative entities of the astral parasite, Grey alien attachments, demonic and sub-demonic types, I don’t play softball.

Robert Bruce’s technique and other simple positive rituals may be effective while awake (but focused), although for extra punch I believe one does have to be in an etherically empowered state (mind awake, body asleep). Clairvoyants and experienced occultists can achieve this state of etheric expansion while walking or standing with eyes open, while we don’t experience that except when falling asleep, dying, or while in a state of hypnosis.

http://montalk.net/notes/dislodging-negative-entity-attachments
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 am

Excellent post Linda, we need to be more aware of these little critters.

Robert Bruce had one of the first websites back in the early ninties so his expansion on the www. has magnified since. He has fantastic books on guides to sucessfully have astral projections.

Here's his website http://www.astraldynamics.com/

Negative Entities 101: Subconscious Wounds and the Shadow Side

"We all have a shadow side which is called that partly because it’s where all our flaws reside, and partly because it’s our blind spot; the things we don’t like to look at or are unable to see for what they are.

In this sense, negative entities can be considered external representations of our collective shadow side. Any of the above mentioned issues are fair game for an entity attachment. Over time a long term attachment can exaggerate our most destructive qualities into something that causes much pain to ourselves and others. Even in the short term, an entity’s influence can have effects such as ramping up our emotions in such a way that, say, a minor yet heated disagreement turns into a full on raging inferno where things are said and done that we regret.

There are some who believe that this is the “purpose” of such entities in our lives – they draw our attention to our shadow side so that we can take responsibility for, and integrate it in a balanced way. Some, particularly very religious people, take this even further – a Christian might say it’s “God’s will.” God has been portrayed variously in the Christian tradition, as sending entities, or allowing people to come under their influence, whether as punishment or a growth experience. This theme is prominent in the film The Exorcism of Emily Rose for instance. It’s not limited to Christianity though; a Hindu might say this is one’s “karma.”

I would strongly caution that any belief that suggests a “purpose” for negative entities in your life is dangerous, because it’s all the permission they need to stick around.

Yes, entities can have the effect of forcing us to grow. The problem there is that rather than just drawing our attention to an imbalance in ourselves – entities work to throw us off balance by any available means. It is well within the realm of possibility for negs to find a small hairline crack in one’s personality, and depending on the strength of the entity, chipping away, jackhammering away or launching missiles at the crack until it’s a serious all-consuming problem. In situations like this, even the most diligent, self-empowered and responsible individual can have old problems being targetted and new problems piled on faster than is humanly possible to clear them out".

Much more here:
http://beyond-within.com/blog/psychic-self-defense/negative-entities-101-subconscious-wounds-and-the-shadow-side/
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Yes, Reunite. We have to recognize thoughts that are not ours and just follow our own inner spirit.

Negative feelings come from the dark side but we can get back in touch with ourselves and chase those evil entities away.
swordsman
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:05 am

all good info Linda

but i think the key is in recognizing what is there
not everybody can

and i would say that if you are working on yourself this is all good but if you are working on someone else
that haveing a back up..another knowing individual is wisest...someone to watch your back so to speak
because when you open yourself to aid another you do open to the possibility of having that which you are dislodging
now looking to you as host...
.just my humble opinion
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:29 am

I think I know what you are talking about Sky.
Some of us have seen what can happen to others after they opened up the door to things that they thought were 'enlightening'.

Allowing someone who is experienced to help you recognize what really happened is a step in the right direction.
The good thing is that you can make dark entities leave if you humble yourself and seek help so that you can be free again.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Linda
what i mean is you have to know what you are dealing with first..and not every one can figure it out on their own

working on yourself is one thing..but trying to remove anything from someone else, in my opinion, calls for having some backup...
and some good back up in that they know what they are dealing with..and what to do

just as an example
years ago,i belonged to a development group we called a meditiion group and as happens word gets around and you draw strangers..
well a stranger ask to join the group as they wanted to work on clearing emotional problems
dealing with a siblings suicide...
this strange came to one session and talked about it and we all reached out to comfort and help
none of us realizing just what this stranger was harboring...

my personal experience was on the drive home, which was an hour, i had thoughts of how nice it would be to just drift the car over one of the embankments along the way...my guide, my brain..whatever..said..wtf.?? and i ask the other person with me if they felt we needed to drive off the hill..she said yeah she was feeling it too.... we thought we had driven thru something where someone had died..
but it happened a few times along the way..and we were getting nervous and worried..which just cranked it up.
i dropped her off and the 2 miles to my place very loudly was a thought..do it now..she's gone..no one will know..
yep i was officially creeped out
i still did not know what was going on but i called for my guides/angels/helpers to get this out of here....they obliged

at the next meeting of the group the instructor/leader who was a psychic and who worked with the police...picked up on the disturbance of some and started asking questions as to why no one had called her when they started to have problems..
she thought she had caught it by asking the stranger to be cleared after that first session and the stranger cussed her out and cursed her..
some of us were ok and had taken care of it..others were dealing poorly..we cleared it but it fought to hold on to this one person ..it was a real battle but we were successful...

when we ask the instructor why she hadn't said anything in front of the group..she said she thought she could handle it by dealing with this stranger..and hadn't realized the ability of this "thing" to infect so many..

it was a lesson learned by all of us..

i've had some other experiences and just meant..that you have to know what you are dealing with
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 pm

That is some story Sky.
I will have to share some of my own when I get a chance....but I am running out the door right now for my weekend of R&R....but bringing my laptop of course. flower
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:29 pm

moon walk

hey.. have some great R & R mexican wave airborne
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Linda wrote:
Some of us have seen what can happen to others [she is refering to me but won't say it] after they opened up the door to things that they thought were 'enlightening'.

Maybe I did see some light afterall. Maybe I'm in contact with Angels and are not aware of any demons at all. What if it's the light in me you want out. What if you are the one with a 'negative attachment' that we should be praying strength for it to leave you alone. Try and relax you can do it...The good thing about this is when you encounter the light you attract you can be free again. Chase away any messages you are getting tell them to leave you alone.

twinkly patterns wrote:

Linda to Dean wrote:
Ask the Creator to give you the strength and to help you.
Try to relax and only listen to your own thoughts. Chase away any messages that you are getting. Demand that they leave you alone. You can do it.

Linda in this thread wrote:
The good thing is that you can make dark entities leave if you humble yourself and seek help so that you can be free again.

Pilgrim to Dean in other thread wrote:
Your humility in seeking help is a credit to you

Yes I will seek help since I have nothing to hide and that I'm completely clean. Thanks Linda for helping dissolve that darkness. Your turn to admit to seeking help....I think when you said I have the patience of a saint that was just a quality in you that was a reflection.

Cheers sister....

sky otter wrote:
we were getting nervous and worried. dealing with this stranger..and hadn't realized the ability of this "thing" to infect so many..

Oh yeah for sure. We all strive to know what we are dealing with and get the back up and experience from others willing to help......That would be frightening to realize you didn't know what you are dealing with and if you lost that back up, understandable being so nervous. Luckily we on this forum know how to contain and heal any infection.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Dean, I was not refering to you...I was talking about people that I personally know.
I am just hoping like others here that you will feel peace and happiness again.
Cheers flower
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

ahhh excuse me, Dean
but if you are going to quote me..please don't scramble what i have said for your own purposes...
bigw
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:40 pm

I'm sure there is plenty of people you know....I'm not one of them. But it's ok I can take the compliment lol.... hugcc

Thanks for wishing me peace and happiness....I have plenty of that....And a little more from you can only add to it.
toast
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:41 pm

sky otter wrote:
ahhh excuse me, Dean
but if you are going to quote me..please don't scramble what i have said for your own purposes...
bigw

It's inescapable that we all have diverse different purposes and varies interpretations of things.....Looks good to me.

little angel

Last edited by Dean Plejaren on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 pm

i meant that you pulled word phrases from three different places and put them together in a combination
that changes the meaning as i wrote it
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:07 pm

oh yeah true it did change the meaning that you were not nervous and worried about the stranger.....Is that what you meant?

From now on I'll quote each thing separately. I normally do that to save space putting it in the one quote.

But here you go quote restored back to exact structure for you....
sky otter wrote:
we thought we had driven thru something where someone had died..
but it happened a few times along the way..and we were getting nervous and worried
sky otter wrote:
she said she thought she could handle it by dealing with this stranger..and hadn't realized the ability of this "thing" to infect so many..

Is that better? See how it saves me space......I managed to compact that down. That's the idea of it. My response is just referring to your entire original post overall which we can see above anyway. I just took a few quick snippets out that was the core of it that's all. So I could reply.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:00 am

sunny

Dean
thank you for your explaination of what you are doing..i appreciate it..

this happened in the mid 1980's..you know way back in mid-evil times before computers..when you had to read or actually talk to other humans to gain knowledge.. lol!

i would not have thought any more about it except for returning to the group the next week and hearing their stories...that clued me in.. that we are not all equiped to deal with these things....

it also clued me in that i had dealt with whatever it was before and had no fear.. now that was a real shock cause i thought i had a lot of fear
it was a good lesson all around

as to the people on this board being more aware.. i will take your word because i have not spoken to them all to make my own opinion on that..but the all over feeling i get coming here is that most are headin toward the same spot

and then i would also say that the speed of change from the mid 80's to now is astounding..things are changing with incredible speed now and that makes all the difference....no time to reseach - barely time to react before we are pushed to another level/place/thought..
it's a wild and exciting time/ride

have a great day..i'm going to go start some early garden tomatoes
wave
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:42 pm

sky otter wrote:
it also clued me in that i had dealt with whatever it was before and had no fear.. now that was a real shock cause i thought i had a lot of fear

Well people like me and you, we got them people covered who wouldn't be equipped with dissolving fear. But I think it won't take long before they will be equipped themself at this rate. So it's all good...

Have fun planting those tomatoes and good luck.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:41 am

dislodging negetive entities

yes i think we have toast
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:57 am

sky otter wrote:
dislodging negetive entities

yes i think we have toast

Cheers! toast
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:39 am

toast

I'm still here......'telepaths'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POzXm_1_UdY
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Not any more

wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments   Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1