the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND HATE MY GOVERNMENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND HATE MY GOVERNMENT Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND HATE MY GOVERNMENT   I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND HATE MY GOVERNMENT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 pm

The government of the United States is a terrorist nation and it is terrorizing the population of my country as well as the populations of other countries by their military dominance.

Their dark missions will not stand, nor will their Spirit. You cannot do what this country is doing without penalty from the God of the universe.

Love is in control of all things, and the hatred of this Earth world government will fail. You cannot bring hatred to the universal connection of all beings as this country the USA is doing on this planet to our own people.

God will intervene and see that his will be done.

This is a response to my latest phone call from the CIA.

You are no problem to the problem solver, consider diligently what you are doing, as your dark sayings will be held against you in the judgement of the white throne.

There is no free lunch NSA, CIA, and so you are fucked, consider yourself warned.

It is an old story, one of which you beginners know not the rules, so behold the divine judgment in which you will stand.

Regardless of how powerful you think you are, there is always the one that created you that controls you but your ego blinds you.

Why don't you call me again?
Back to top Go down

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND HATE MY GOVERNMENT
Page 1 of 1