the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Micro Chipping of Americans?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Micro Chipping of Americans? Empty
PostSubject: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:14 am

Please see my post below before reading too much into this.

'Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521, National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

"The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the registry, to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that; (A) is or has been used in or on a patient; (B) is a class III device; or a class II device that is implantable."

In real world speak, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn't, allowed medical care in their country.'

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=18512

[size=18]
Link doesn't work any longer. [size]

Last edited by micjer on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Thanks Sky.

I wish I had done a little more research before I posted.

Quote :
There are a few things that cause concern in the health care reform, but being forced to have a microchip implanted in you is not one of them. The section you are referring to has nothing to do with implanting chips in people. Clearly, you don't even understand what a Class II and Class III medical device is. This section of the bill clarifies what was put into place under the Safe Medical Devices act of 1990. It was then modified in 1997 as the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act was signed.

Briefly, a Class III medical device is a device that is life-sustaining or life-supporting (like a pacemaker or a heart valve). A Class II device is a device that requires additional qualification but not as much as a Class III device (like an X-ray machine).

It's best to do some research and have an idea of what you're talking about. People, on both sides of the aisle, need to quit listening to the scare tactics of media blow-hards.

Again, this has nothing to do with sticking microchips in people. The purpose is to have proper records and reporting of malfunctioning Class II and Class III medical devices. Not so scary is it?

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_171913.asp

Quote :
Class III: General Controls and Premarket Approval
A Class III device is one for which insufficient information exists to assure safety and effectiveness solely through the general or special controls sufficient for Class I or Class II devices. Such a device needs premarket approval, a scientific review to ensure the device's safety and effectiveness, in addition to the general controls of Class I. Class III devices are described as those for which "insufficient information exists to determine that general controls are sufficient to provide reasonable assurance of its safety and effectiveness or that application of special controls ... would provide such assurance and if, in addition, the device is life-supporting or life-sustaining, or for a use which is of substantial importance in preventing impairment of human health, or if the device presents a potential unreasonable risk of illness or injury."[3]

Examples of Class III devices which require a premarket approval include replacement heart valves, silicone gel-filled breast implants, implanted cerebral stimulators, implantable pacemaker pulse generators and endosseous (intra-bone) implants (with the exception of root-form endosseous dental implants which were recently reclassified as Class II).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_device

Sure it includes implants ..... breast silicone implants and intra-bone implants.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:36 pm

BTW Mic, when in the doctor's waiting room the other day, I heard a receptionist say to an older patient about the flu injection this year having a bit of the swine flu combined with it. That's what I heard her say.

Last year when my GP discussed with me about having the swine flu injection which was free I went on to discuss with her what is being discussed about the injections on the forums, you would not be surprised from what she said, but I will tell you if your interested.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Of course.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Well with my concerns about the vaccine, she looked at me in that way, you know, then she said well, do you think we really want to get rid of all of our population, children, babies, etc etc, to which I replied well, you know what I said re: our research.

She then went on to state that most health workers are given the shot for protection, babies, children etc given the shot for protection etc, that the vaccine here is made in Oz etc, etc. Did I think that the scientists who make the shots here would want to kill their families etc, etc.

That's what she said, I know you won't shoot the messenger Mic, but I did bring the valid points up in our research here, she wasn't swayed by it though of course.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Well I agree that vaccines are good. It is the damn adjuvents that they use that is the problem. (Thermasol -mercury, and squalene - linked to many disorders)

She should do her research and not believe everything she was taught in med school.

They took thermasol out of dog vaccines in the 1930's because it was causing too many dangerous side affects! Go figure! They did the same with cattle vaccines in the 1990's .... same reason. If she doesn't believe you, tell her to ask a veterinarian.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah I know Mic I know, it is the same old same old isn't it, you get those looks in their eyes at you as soon as you mention it, story of my life Mic; although I wouldn't be surprised after our little talk if she didn't go and bring it up with some of her colleagues and friends who in turn might do some research.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:11 pm

You know her professional opinion may be totally different than her personal opinion also. She probably did think about what you had said. Plant seeds is all you can do at times.

Like if one of her patients has a terrible side effect for example she may remember what you said and even rethink her professional opinion.

That is all we can do Bigsy. Look out for ourselves, and help those that want help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Micro Chipping of Americans?   The Micro Chipping of Americans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Micro Chipping of Americans?
Page 1 of 1