the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 ... What if nothing happens?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

2012  ...  What if nothing happens? Empty
PostSubject: 2012 ... What if nothing happens?   2012  ...  What if nothing happens? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:34 am

Have we stopped to think what we all will do if nothing happens in 2012? Will we all go into a deep depressive state? What if this is all another Blossom event or another Y2K?

Or worse yet every one seems to be disappearing, yet you are still here? Geez we were upset over not getting invited to the new PA forum!

What if nothing happens because this is a parallel universe where nothing happens, yet others are going through war and earth upheavels?

Truly I believe something is a coming and change is on its way, but we should be prepared for the alternative.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 2012 ... What if nothing happens?   2012  ...  What if nothing happens? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 am

Your right with your thought Mic, something is coming and change as well. There seems to be a bit more volcanic activity going on in the last couple of years than is normal wouldnt you say. I do, and I can see some more coming plus more tsunamis, sorry about that but I do.

It would be nice to be able to plan ahead maybe past 2012 but as far as some earth changes, I am getting some more divine help from good ETs who have the go ahead, permission to do so.

As you said the other day Mic, us here on this forum are here and communicate with each other for a definite reason and we will know what our job is soon enough, time I think just to chill a bit I suppose before it all comes up so to speak. We here individually know we have always been a tad different and have had our burdens to bear about this with those close, but in the end I think we will all get together on the ship perhaps and chew the fat.

toast
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: 2012 ... What if nothing happens?   2012  ...  What if nothing happens? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:41 pm

I am definitely not investing any emotion in 2012. Nothing is going to happen , Y2K all over again, but I will say this I hope I am wrong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 ... What if nothing happens?   2012  ...  What if nothing happens? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 ... What if nothing happens?
Page 1 of 1