the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Empty
PostSubject: THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH   THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:27 pm

back in 1982 I was asked to go to Virginia Minnesota and teach Bible subjects to their church members. I agreed to go. I went and while teaching in Virginia Minnesota, A pastor and his wife from Hibbing Minnesota a town 25 miles away came to watch me teach. They asked me to come to their church and teach as well. I agreed and said I would.

Hibbing Minnesota is the home town of the great Bob Dylan, a town of about 1000 people. A small town where everybody knew everybody like all small towns in America.

I was still naive at this time, and did not know the rules of the game of being a teacher in another Church setting and I for sure did not know that the Church was full of liars, and thieves like it is today, but the liars and thieves are the leadership????? I was shocked at what I learned that day in Bob Dylan's home town.

As I went in to the service, the Pastor took me to the side and said to me, look I know you are not from here and you do not have a bank account, If some of my people decide to offer you money and it is in the form of checks, then you may have trouble cashing those checks since you do not have an account, so let me tell the members of my church to make all checks out to me and I will give you one check in which you will have to deal with????

Hey that sounded good to me, as I was a newcomer to this Church thing, so I agreed. I got a check for 200.00 from this guy and there was about 60 people in the service that day. And for a person to get almost 10% of the towns population in one service where God did wonderful things, and only get 200.00 even, was a big time sham by that Pastor upon me the dumb ass, new guy, and this Pastor knew it from the start that I would do that.

So in Bob Dylans home town I learned a great lesson about the corruption of the Church and the sleaze bags within it????

My eyes were opened that day and I never made that mistake again.

That is the organized Church of today as it is served by their leadership, and it is disgusting to say the least.

And I hope I get to go back into it again, as it will be different this time around.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH   THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:16 pm

THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Church20Crime

THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Screw-loose

THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Paul20Jan20Money20copy
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH   THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:30 am

They sure pay themselves good. The only problem with their revivals were that they were manmade and man led. When the people running the show are corrupt, the only Spirit moving in this place is the Spirit of greed...LOL.

If I do ever go back into the organized Church your review here in pictures Mic just reminds me of the nest of darkness I'll be walking back into. wtf
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH   THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 am

The problem lies in the top of the tree and their leadership. I do not trust anyone who says they know all of the answers. They are basically judging others as sinners unless they empty their wallets to ensure their entry into heaven. Sorry folks ....... doesn't work that way.

Now if we could find someone that can relay Jesus' true message and to follow your inner self ... now we would be getting somewhere!

This reminds me of Alice in Wonderland where everything is backwards. People are busy looking outward while the truth is inward.

Linda posted this yesterday, because she said she felt like she was Alice....

"I don't understand . . .' " said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"
"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it always makes one a little giddy at first- ''
"Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never heard of such a thing!"
-Lewis Carroll
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH   THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah mic, you are right. It is the top that is rotten. I remember the first time I was in the organized church, I recognized the crap back then even before my eyes were opened to just how corrupt things actually are, but I had that feeling that something was not right.

I don't know that I will go back into the organized Church, as that is up to the Spirit not me as you know, but if I am called back to it, at least I might be able to make a small difference in a few peoples lives , hopefully?

Even if I could possibly help one it will be worth it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH   THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CORRUPTION OF THE CHURCH
Page 1 of 1