the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS.. Empty
PostSubject: FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS..   FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I DECIDED to BECOME..... a little more PUBLIC... 4 SHARING the IDEAS "that come to mind" .......
...... 4 CREATING A FUNNER more MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL PLANET... via U-TUBE .....

.... and HERE IS MY INTRODUCTION VIDEO.......

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS... GETTING TO KNOW "just one little snap shot of me" ... :)

... and YES... I know... I perhaps could have been a little more organized yet... I wanted to get something going without having to do retake over retake on this!! :)

BEST WISHES and APPRECIATION EVERYONE....

Steve :)

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS..   FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:26 pm

I just scribed to your channel.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS..   FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Thanks Stephen. Nice to put a voice to your writings and pic. Keep us posted on new vids. toast
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS..   FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:35 pm

great GREAT idea stephen, i subscribed
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS..   FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 pm

THANK you ALL SIMULTANEOUS FELLOW FRIENDS and "seemingly separated" BEINGS!!!!

...... yea.... I am JUST HAVING FUN... with whatever it is I FEEL LIKE DOING NEXT???????

..... I truly DO NOT KNOW where "my particular" FOCUS or INTERESTS will TAKE ME?????

... just DECIDED to BE AS OPEN AND HONEST ABOUT.... "REAL TO ME WAYS TO SO"...... ALLOW THE WHOLE WORLD TO SO "COLLECTIVELY WORK AND PLAY TOGETHER"..... better and better..... 4 as LONG as IT IS ENJOYABLE and SAFE 4 ME TO SO PURSUE SUCH???????

Who KNOWS really?????? I am just HAVING FUN... with the IDEA that EVENTUALLY.... this WORLD IS GOING TO BE RUN more and more ... .by and 4 "the WHOLE WORLD" with EVERYONE'S INPUT.... so WHY NOT???? ... .simply ... GET THE BALL ROLLING ... "in this direction" .... 4 as LONG AS I AM ABLE TO "HIT the BALL" when ever it comes my way to so ALWAYS KEEP the BALL MOVING in what ever direction the BALL may go next?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho... just HAVING FUN... with NO THOUGHTS of GETTING "TOO SERIOUS" about ANY OF THIS!!!!!!

LOVING .... being CONNECTED TO YOU in where ever OUR PATHS MAY SO TAKE US?????

clubbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS..   FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI.... that "FACEBOOK GUY" named Stephen Podliska has U-TUBE VIDEOS..
Page 1 of 1