the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overtone Music Network

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Overtone Music Network Empty
PostSubject: Overtone Music Network   Overtone Music Network Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 am

Thanks to the universe and the infinite wisdom I was shown this site about two hours ago :)

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Website Here:

http://www.overtone.cc/

Quote :

Overtone Music Network is a free multifunctional portal and platform for overtone music and for all who enjoy this kind of overtone music. It is for all who are interested in the magic of harmonic, diphonic and overtone music. If you are a member of this network you can improve your contacts to overtone musicians worldwide and create your own songlist of 100 songs of this platform. As an overtone musician you can share your ideas and conceptions about overtone and harmonic music. If you like this kind of music which contains elements of instruments with a high content of overtones like a didgeridoo, gong, jew's harp, singing-bowl, tambura or other instruments and as well overtone, harmonic or throat singing getting closer and get in contact with Overtone Music Network. Sign up free and get an own page at this network.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Overtone Music Network Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overtone Music Network   Overtone Music Network Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 pm

oh goodness gracious me, soma, aMAZing...
am sending to my son (the tenor) as i have
been trying to nudge him toward the sofeggio
frequencies and healing tones/vibrations
wow
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com

Overtone Music Network
Page 1 of 1