the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE Empty
PostSubject: ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE   ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:39 pm

In 1982 I was three years old in the spirit, a baby, did not know very much. I made my living being a painter of houses inside and out and had no clue as to the spirit of things because I was trained as stupid just like all other people in America at that time.

I had a pickup truck in my front yard at the time with paint supplies in the back of the truck, ladders, tarps, rollers, buckets and all things painter.

I always went to work at seven in the morning. But one day I slept late and did not leave the house at seven, but instead heard a knock at the door at seven.

It was a Mexican male about the same age as me, and he asked me for a "job" and he said he saw my paint supplies in the truck and "needed" a job??

At this time in my life I was full of hate toward Mexican nationals because they were coming into America and taking jobs that I was doing and I was prejudice towards them as a people.

Now if you claim to be spiritual you cannot hate people, as I hated this Mexican, because he was after my job??? And my wife was real nice to him and asked him in to have a cup of coffee with us and that really made me mad as my prejudice was evident.

I told the man I could not hire him, and I would take him anywhere he wanted to go and he said take me downtown which was 2 miles away. I took him downtown and as soon as I got back, I heard the spirit inside say to me Hebrews 13:1, which says,

Let brotherly love continue, be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unaware.

I was shown just how the Mexican was an angel, and how I hated him at the time and because of my hate I failed the test of God as it compared to being a good person?????

What an asshole I was. What a great lesson to have your balls kicked in, by the spirit. And how telling it is to be seen as a racist, as I was that day.

My life was never the same after that and to this day I do not hate anyone from any culture. That broke me from sucking eggs, and I love all people.

If God loves you he will kick you in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE   ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:38 pm

I've herd of a similar kind of thing to this. One lady was in her car and driving down the highway when she saw this guy with especially blue eyes holding a sign up saying. 'Will work for food'.

There was something different about him she noticed and she turned around and got him some mcdonalds at the drive through for him and gave him the bag through the window. The guy looked at her and said "thank you not many people do that these days"....and walked off.

Her daughter from the back seat of the car said "did you see that spacemans eyes mommy".
And she realized it was not an ordinary person. I remember that story in particular from one of these links (angels online) a long time ago.

I've herd other stories about people getting saved, from some friends and also the net. How in dire situations these helpers come and save them then vanish.

http://www.angels-online.com/
http://www.angelrealm.com/
http://www.ibelieveinangels.com/Table/Angel-Stories/
Back to top Go down
Enocheye

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE   ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:26 am

Greetings Dean....
Just thought I'd swoop in and check how you are doing...
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE   ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:57 am

good lesson gabe........i condider anyone who teaches us a lesson about loving is an angel..... angel it´s sad that sometimes we don´t realize until after their gone .....lol...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE   ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi zuni,

Yes that is so true. God sent me an angel of the one group of people that I was racist against and burned that dross out for good. clap
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE   ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:38 am

The above Angel story happened in 1982. I was tested by the Spirit and failed miserably but I discovered my racist hatred through it and I came out a better person for it.

Another short story that happened in 1985, 3 years after my first visit from the Angel. I was living in the country, the nearest town was four miles away, so I was driving down the road one day and saw a guy walking down the road.

Being the neighborly type I stopped and asked if he needed a ride. I never saw anyone walking down the roads where I lived, ever! They were dirt, country roads out in the middle of nowhere.

He said yes and he got in my truck and as I started driving away, It came to me in my spirit that this may be an Angel, so remembering my first experience and being so hateful to the first Angel, I started to ask the guy if he wanted to come to my house? I asked him, are you hungry? I asked him are you sleepy, do you need to sleep? I asked him if he needed to take a shower? I asked if he needed to change clothes as he had no bags with him?

You might say I went a little over the top trying to be nice to this guy and it just so happened that he looked to be Mexican just like my first encounter with the stranger at my door.

I took him to my house and we went in and sat down and I fixed him a glass of Iced tea as it was in the summer time when this happened.

After a few minutes, the guy said to me, will you give me a ride back to where you picked me up at? I said yes, of course and not only that but I'll take you anywhere you want to go. He declined and said back to the side of the road will be fine.

Sp I took him back and let him out and drove off.

I circled the section of land the road went through where I let the guy out at. I had to drive 4 miles to be able to come back to where I let him out. So this took about 5 to 7 minutes to get back to where I let him out at, because I wanted to see if he was walking down the road or what he might be up to?

When I got back he was nowhere to be found of course and I drove around looking for him but he was long gone.

I got home and again the spirit said Hebrews 13:1 which talks about Angels coming to you unaware.

This time I passed the test....LOL, the Angel probably thought I was a little peculiar or suspicious because I was so damn nice to him....LOL.

And I'll bet money it was the same Angel that I run off the first time and I'll bet that Angel had a real good laugh after he went back and reported.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE   ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENTERTAINING ANGELS UNAWARE
Page 1 of 1